I Had No Idea All Smokers Were Mega Wealthy

Just think how pissed off all those ghetto trash are going to be that voted for Potatohead.

He told them he wouldn't raise taxes on anybody making less than $450K a year and now he is going to put a big tax on their cigs. LOL!
The double whammy is Mpls banned Menthols and flavored cigars.
Now blacks have to go out to Trump country to get their favorite smokes.

z0m813-3-1.jpg

Hopefully this will drive them to quit. Conservatives want to be free to make bad choices, and then inflict the results of their bad choices onto others. You want to smoke, and have other people pay for your health care. I prefer that smokers be reminded every time they buy a pack of cigarettes that there is a big costs to stupid decisions.
Yes, and carcinogenic marijuana is a good medical drug because the FDA refuses to approve it.

Tobacco and liquor taxes are known as Pigouvian taxes and meant to offset negative externalites of the things being taxed.

Carbon taxes and gas taxes are also Pigouvian taxes.

The money goes into a general revenue pool, not directly to the entities which bear the cost of the negative externalities. However, money is fungible, so in effect that is where the money is going.
Tax all high carb foods and sugary deserts. Tax all for having BMI above normal. Tax the carcinogenic marijuana you push as a medical drug yet the FDA refuses to approve it. Tax all fast food.

Children have been infecting other children, teachers and parents for ages. Back to school has always spread viruses. It's just that in the past, we all just caught it, got over it and built up our immunity. Today, the Democrat regime has used fear and intimidation to limit the freedom of adults and children for a stupid virus with a 95% to 99% rate of survival. You are such a Marxist tool.
Not with a virus that has killed million worldwide

8.50 X 2 X 30 = $510 not $750. Still a good chunk of cash though. But then it's really none of your business in the first place what folks want to spend their money on. Only a dyed in the wool Marxist (like you) would worry about that shit.
I was referring to the poster who said cigs cost $12.50 a pack

I don’t care if you choose to pay $750 a month to suck tar and nicotine into your body instead of buying a kick ass car.

As long as you don‘t make me breathe your filth

I was referring to the poster who said cigs cost $12.50 a pack

I don’t care if you choose to pay $750 a month to suck tar and nicotine into your body instead of buying a kick ass car.

As long as you don‘t make me breathe your filth
And yet you want to ban cigarettes.

Hypocrite
And if you pay 750 a month for a car you're as stupid as a smoker

Tax all high carb foods and sugary deserts. Tax all for having BMI above normal. Tax the carcinogenic marijuana you push as a medical drug yet the FDA refuses to approve it. Tax all fast food.
So you want to tax potatoes, fruits, and oatmeal?

Nope
But in this great country, I am free to criticize anyone who would pay $750 a month just to smoke
Except that you just said you want to ban cigarettes so you're contradicting yourself

And you're just as much of an idiot if you have a 750 a month car payment.

You haven’t actually bought a car recently have you?
$750 x 60 months = a $45,000 car
I pay cash for my cars. A new car is a waste of money. I buy cars that have 30K on them that stupid people trade in

and you're forgetting sales tax and interest

Forum List

Back