I Had No Idea All Smokers Were Mega Wealthy

Not with a virus that has killed million worldwide
Viruses kill millions worldwide every year. A lot of them have a worse rate of survival too. Yet Democrats are not shutting down a whole economy, punishing children,, mandating face diapers and shots for those more virulent ones. Answer: Because Democrats are in power and enjoy subjugating We The People and trying to blame Trump.

Viruses kill millions worldwide every year. A lot of them have a worse rate of survival too. Yet Democrats are not shutting down a whole economy, punishing children,, mandating face diapers and shots for those more virulent ones. Answer: Because Democrats are in power and enjoy subjugating We The People and trying to blame Trump.
Sorry, but enough people have died because of misinformation like yours

Sorry, but enough people have died because of misinformation like yours
COVID has a 95% to 99% rate of survival. Getting sick from COVID will cause only mild symptoms 80% of the time. Ebola, for instance, has only a 50% rate of survival. According to John Hopkins, influenza and COVID symptoms are nearly identical. YOU are the one spreading dangerous misinformation along with your Marxist purveyors of leftist-Democrat propaganda.

COVID has a 95% to 99% rate of survival. Getting sick from COVID will cause only mild symptoms 80% of the time. Ebola, for instance, has only a 50% rate of survival. According to John Hopkins, influenza and COVID symptoms are nearly identical. YOU are the one spreading dangerous misinformation along with your Marxist purveyors of leftist-Democrat propaganda.
Pay no attention to the millions killed around the world

Why, it is no worse than a seasonal cold

Pay no attention to the millions killed around the world

Why, it is no worse than a seasonal cold
Millions are killed around the world from other pathogens as well. Why do you only care about a pathogen with a 95% to 99% rate of survival and only a 20% chance of severe symptoms IF you contract it? What about all the OTHER millions around the world dying of OTHER things? BTW how do you know the actual death rate? We now know that hospitals have been mislabeling deaths as COVID when the patient actually died of another cause. Do you ever read anything before coming here spewing misinformation and lies?

Millions are killed around the world from other pathogens too. Why do you only care about a pathogen with a 95% to 99% rate of survival and only a 20% chance of sever symptoms IF you contract it? What about all the OTHER millions around the world dying of OTHER things?
Survival rate x Number infected= Number of deaths

Survival rate x Number infected= Number of deaths
You don't actually know the NI, no one does. Therefore your little equation is crap. You don't even know the real number of deaths directly caused by COVID because comorbid conditions are lumped in. Again, do some reading before spewing misinformation a lies. At this point you are doing what you always do...troll.

You don't actually know the NI, no one does. Therefore your little equation is crap. You don't even know the real number of deaths directly caused by COVID because comorbid conditions are lumped in. Again, do some reading before spewing misinformation a lies. At this point you are doing what you always do...troll.
We know there were millions who were alive before they caught COVID

They're doing it for more than just enjoyment. This is a regime change for the Democrat-Communist Party to solidify permanent control.

And there are orders of magnitude more who caught Covid and didn't die.

In other news, there were virtually no flu deaths last year and the CDC is ending the use of the PCR test because it can't tell the difference between the flu, pneumonia and Covid...let alone distinguish between variants of Covid.

You'd been lied to, swampy. Stop taking the blue pills.

Last edited:

So? Millions more caught COVID, didn't get that sick and didn't even know it. The fact remains, you don't know the NI factor in your own equation so now you deflect. In fact, you deflected so far from the OP your posts are becoming nonsensical. :spinner: BTW you also have no business giving advice to anyone about what they spend for cigarettes. Maybe next time think before posting?

Last edited:
Tax all high carb foods and sugary deserts. Tax all for having BMI above normal. Tax the carcinogenic marijuana you push as a medical drug yet the FDA refuses to approve it. Tax all fast food.
Actually, you pay more for health insurance if you smoke or are overweight.

Most of the smokers I see look just like low and middle income people. But now that I know they’re rich, tax the bastards.

What stupid OP. Tobacco is not a necessity (even though some think it is)….tax the hell out of it, pot, and booze to help pay for tbe damage it causes. Nothing to do with wealth.

What stupid OP. Tobacco is not a necessity (even though some think it is)….tax the hell out of it, pot, and booze to help pay for tbe damage it causes. Nothing to do with wealth.
What a stupid post. I think we should tax the Hell out of all the things you feel are necessary in YOUR life to help pay for the damage they cause.

I think we should tax the Hell out of all the things you feel are necessary in YOUR life.
I’m fine with taxing luxuries. I enjoy some of them myself. But I won’t die if I can only afford them occasionally. It beats the hell out taxing food, for example.

I’m fine with taxing luxuries. I enjoy some of them myself. But I won’t die if I can only afford them occasionally. It beats the hell out taxing food, for example.
I'm sure 'science' can find damage caused by so-called 'luxuries' and their industry can be taxed into oblivion just like the tobacco industry. In most U.S. States, groceries are exempted from taxation.

I'm sure 'science' can find damage caused by so-called 'luxuries' and they can be taxed into oblivion just like the tobacco industry. In most U.S. States, groceries are exempted from taxation.
In most, yes. In my state, it keeps coming up. But that isn’t the point. If you are going tax things, it should be non necessities,

In most, yes. In my state, it keeps coming up. But that isn’t the point. If you are going tax things, it should be non necessities,
Just to clarify, my point is that 'taxing the Hell' out of singled-out non-necessities is foolish and wrong-headed because taxes were never intended to make We The People curb our inalienable freedoms; they were intended to support and pay for infrastructure which should not include lifestyles. Marxist Democrats have thrown that out the window today as they tax and punish those whose lifestyles they disagree with and throw $$$$$ at those who 'obey.'

It's pretty simple actually, you are free to smoke, I am free to shove that stogie up your ass if you blow smoke in my face. Problem solved, no laws, no draconian taxation.

Forum List

Back