I Had No Idea All Smokers Were Mega Wealthy

No, FOOL
You do not get to choose whether your children should infect other children and their teachers
Children have been infecting other children, teachers and parents for ages. Back to school has always spread viruses. It's just that in the past, we all just caught it, got over it and built up our immunity. Today, the Democrat regime has used fear and intimidation to limit the freedom of adults and children for a stupid virus with a 95% to 99% rate of survival. You are such a Marxist tool.

Property tax bills are sky high to cover all those "excessive force" payouts to the victims of police brutality.
Which is a total farce. Funny you can't recognize when you are being screwed by your government.

Weatherman2020 Dumbass AOC wears her gala dress screaming TAX THE RICH and then they turn around and knife the poor in the back with a tobacco tax. Gotta love those Democrats y'all just keep voting em in and they will keep fucking you over.
All 50 states, red and blue, have a cigarette tax.

So it ain't just da dems.

https://smallbusiness.chron.com/taxes-billboard-advertising-34502.htmlIf we just have to tax something we should tax advertising. All the signs and billboards clutter and cheapen the view. It interrupts TV and internet and simple conversations. It deliberately distracts while providing no benefit to anyone. Also I'm pretty sure second-hand advertising is dangerous.
Categorized as outdoor advertisement, billboards are subject to sales tax when their billboard services are sold to others. The tax amount is determined by the cost of the advertisement purchase amount and the applicable sales tax percentage in that state. The purchaser is responsible for paying the sales tax amount while the billboard owner is responsible for any additional taxes on the board, such as property and business taxes.

8.50 X 2 X 30 = $510 not $750. Still a good chunk of cash though. But then it's really none of your business in the first place what folks want to spend their money on. Only a dyed in the wool Marxist (like you) would worry about that shit.
He was quoting someone who said cigs were $12 a pack where they live.

A Smoking tax is not an income tax. It should not be used for general funds but targeted to reducing smoking and for smoker's healthcare. It's an extra tax and should provide something to those who are force to pay it.
Tobacco and liquor taxes are known as Pigouvian taxes and meant to offset negative externalites of the things being taxed.

Carbon taxes and gas taxes are also Pigouvian taxes.

The money goes into a general revenue pool, not directly to the entities which bear the cost of the negative externalities. However, money is fungible, so in effect that is where the money is going.

Another example of leftism at its core.
ME ME ME ME ME
"i am your moral superior so i will use the barrel of a gun to force my beliefs on you"
This belief ^^ is what leads to tens of millions of people being slaughtered to leftism.
See post 51.

Works for me

Can‘t ban cigarettes, tax them out of existence
$8.50 a pack now

Why ban them or tax them out of existence?

You don't have to smoke and for people who do smoke it's no one's choice but their own to do it, not yours.

Or ban all things not good for you while you're at it. Sugar, high fructose corn syrup, alcohol, processed foods, soft drinks, and so on. Anything not healthy for you should be banned right?

Go away and leave other people alone.

Wow, this going to hit the poor very hard.

But the dems don't care about the poor
Their constits ARE the poor. Give'm a clean needle and an Obama phone and is all good bro. I had to use spale chack. Public edjikashin. There their they're. I even had to check my contobroncosaurus...whatever.
Thatz a lie. I just asked on FarceBook. Doen't evrybuddy ?
Those desurusez are for massa degreez Nshit.
I spent my book munny on rimz !

Last edited:
Wow, this going to hit the poor very hard.

But the dems don't care about the poor

Hopefully this will drive them to quit. Conservatives want to be free to make bad choices, and then inflict the results of their bad choices onto others. You want to smoke, and have other people pay for your health care. I prefer that smokers be reminded every time they buy a pack of cigarettes that there is a big costs to stupid decisions.

Why ban them or tax them out of existence?

You don't have to smoke and for people who do smoke it's no one's choice but their own to do it, not yours.

Or ban all things not good for you while you're at it. Sugar, high fructose corn syrup, alcohol, processed foods, soft drinks, and so on. Anything not healthy for you should be banned right?

Go away and leave other people alone.

Tobacco lobby. Economy of tobacco growing regions. PAC dollars. People framing it as "personal choice" bullshit.

Categorized as outdoor advertisement, billboards are subject to sales tax when their billboard services are sold to others. The tax amount is determined by the cost of the advertisement purchase amount and the applicable sales tax percentage in that state. The purchaser is responsible for paying the sales tax amount while the billboard owner is responsible for any additional taxes on the board, such as property and business taxes.

Any current taxes must be far to low. No evidence advertising is being taxed to near extinction.

Hopefully this will drive them to quit. Conservatives want to be free to make bad choices, and then inflict the results of their bad choices onto others. You want to smoke, and have other people pay for your health care. I prefer that smokers be reminded every time they buy a pack of cigarettes that there is a big costs to stupid decisions.
Yes. Conservatives what people to be free.

No, actually Conservatives don't want people to be free to inflict bad choices on others, hence why Conservatives prosecute criminals, and don't let them back on the streets like the left's doing in Chicago and NY.

I think smoking is a horrible idea, but people certainly have the right to make that horrible choice. If they get sick from it, they should pay their medical bills and deal with the consequences.

Libs, anti-freedom folks, want to control people's healthcare, and choices...they don't believe in freedom

Forum List

Back