‘I Feel Sorry for Americans’: A Baffled World Watches the U.S.

All countries have been “felled” by the Chinese Virus.

Why would the President commit to a peaceful transition when it is likely Dems will cheat in the election? Not to mention he never got a peaceful transition from the Hussein-Biden regime.

How wasn't the transition peaceful? They even brought gifts and attended his swearing-in. Did I miss something?

Well dunce, the Hussein ordered his deep state to spy on the incoming President. He also caused major disruption by expelling the Russian diplomats in a fury, just because they didn’t help him rig the election.

You really shouldn't call others dumb.
Are you claiming Flynn wasn’t wire tapped?

Why would the President commit to a peaceful transition when it is likely Dems will cheat in the election? Not to mention he never got a peaceful transition from the Hussein-Biden regime.

How wasn't the transition peaceful? They even brought gifts and attended his swearing-in. Did I miss something?

Well dunce, the Hussein ordered his deep state to spy on the incoming President. He also caused major disruption by expelling the Russian diplomats in a fury, just because they didn’t help him rig the election.

You really shouldn't call others dumb.
Wow linking fake media articles no wonder you get insulted.

From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

No American is asking for your sympathy. While the rest of the world might see America as a felled beast ready to feed carrion birds, we invite all black feathered beaks to attempt to take a bite. Non-American, it's the other crunchy, finger licking good snack.

From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

I havent been affected one bit by the virus.
And those who have live in liberal shitholes.

And as usual the red states have the same low mortality rates they always had, more testing gives you more cases except in libber math.

Most red states have less population. That is not libber math.
"Trump continues to politicize the coronavirus," the Democratic National Committee tweeted. "COVID isn't a red state or blue state issue. 9 of the 10 states with the most infections per capita have Republican governors. This virus has impacted all Americans."

"Myanmar" is the Burmese word for "Canada", true 'story'? [every bit as true ^that^ story] the only thing that even adds an air of legitimacy to that tripe is calling the rest of the world "baffled", something we here in America have known for quite a long time now.

Last edited:

50% of deaths come from three states..all leftist shitholes.
More cases is a good thing in states that listened to the President and increased testing, therefore more cases and more previous folks who had it identified

And as usual the red states have the same low mortality rates they always had, more testing gives you more cases except in libber math.

"Trump continues to politicize the coronavirus," the Democratic National Committee tweeted. "COVID isn't a red state or blue state issue. 9 of the 10 states with the most infections per capita have Republican governors. This virus has impacted all Americans."

So what look at the mortality rate....7 and 8% in NY and NJ and 1.8% in Florida. Make all the excuses you want

So what look at the mortality rate....7 and 8% in NY and NJ and 1.8% in Florida. Make all the excuses you want
Deaths per capita NY and NJ are global leaders ahead of all other countries so tell me more of your bs.

You got on the short bus, you just got left inside licking the windows all day.

Seems you couldn't answer my question and instead resorted to lame insults. Good going

So you somehow missed all the dem supported rioting and attacks on Trump?

They said the transition of power wasn't peaceful. Did Obama not concede? Did Obama refuse to leave? Did Obama claim the Republicans cheated? Yeah none of that happened. I do think we will see Trump fight to the bitter end.

Seems you couldn't answer my question and instead resorted to lame insults. Good going

They said the transition of power wasn't peaceful. Did Obama not concede? Did Obama refuse to leave? Did Obama claim the Republicans cheated? Yeah none of that happened. I do think we will see Trump fight to the bitter end.
Fight what? He will gladly leave in early 2025 after his second term do you wackos always worry about things that will never happen??

Apparently, you missed a whole fuckton.

Deaths per capita NY and NJ are global leaders ahead of all other countries so tell me more of your bs.

NY and NJ are not countries.

The virus is the leftwing mobs terrorizing our citizens and burning down our cities. That's the virus that's attempting to fell America.

Are you saying that you don't believe Corona virus exists?
The flu exists, colds exist, mersa, tuberculosis, staph...all these things exist....pneumonia, strep.....but you dont wear goofy masks or shut down the country for them

LOL....but his pre positioned loyalist stayed.
You obviously dont know shit about America and the underhanded dems.

The virus is the leftwing mobs terrorizing our citizens and burning down our cities. That's the virus that's attempting to fell America.

Are you saying that you don't believe Corona virus exists?
He's saying that moonbats like you are a more virulent and insidious virus.

Maybe there's an ESL course offered at your local community college.

That’s because red states have gone back to work, while people in NY are still hiding in their basements. The cases are all mild and aren’t killing any of the working class age groups. You fucking idiots act like it’s going to kill you. It has a survival rate of 99.997% for young adults. So unless you’re an 80 year old with several medical conditions, life goes on.

Yeah say that to the families of the dead 200,000 Americans.

Forum List

Back