‘I Feel Sorry for Americans’: A Baffled World Watches the U.S.

CheekyChaton

Sep 25, 2020
From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

You need to add some personal observation to your OP or the thread will be locked

All countries have been “felled” by the Chinese Virus.

Why would the President commit to a peaceful transition when it is likely Dems will cheat in the election? Not to mention he never got a peaceful transition from the Hussein-Biden regime.

Why would the President commit to a peaceful transition when it is likely Dems will cheat in the election? Not to mention he never got a peaceful transition from the Hussein-Biden regime.

How wasn't the transition peaceful? They even brought gifts and attended his swearing-in. Did I miss something?

From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

I havent been affected one bit by the virus.
And those who have live in liberal shitholes.

How wasn't the transition peaceful? They even brought gifts and attended his swearing-in. Did I miss something?

Well dunce, the Hussein ordered his deep state to spy on the incoming President. He also caused major disruption by expelling the Russian diplomats in a fury, just because they didn’t help him rig the election.

Well dunce, the Hussein ordered his deep state to spy on the incoming President. He also caused major disruption by expelling the Russian diplomats in a fury, just because they didn’t help him rig the election.

You really shouldn't call others dumb.

And as usual the red states have the same low mortality rates they always had, more testing gives you more cases except in libber math.

That’s because red states have gone back to work, while people in NY are still hiding in their basements. The cases are all mild and aren’t killing any of the working class age groups. You fucking idiots act like it’s going to kill you. It has a survival rate of 99.997% for young adults. So unless you’re an 80 year old with several medical conditions, life goes on.

50% of deaths come from three states..all leftist shitholes.

Forum List

Back