‘I Feel Sorry for Americans’: A Baffled World Watches the U.S.

From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

I havent been affected one bit by the virus.
And those who have live in liberal shitholes.

That’s because red states have gone back to work, while people in NY are still hiding in their basements. The cases are all mild and aren’t killing any of the working class age groups. You fucking idiots act like it’s going to kill you. It has a survival rate of 99.997% for young adults. So unless you’re an 80 year old with several medical conditions, life goes on.

Yeah say that to the families of the dead 200,000 Americans.
Oh come on diseases attack us every day and many kill more than the virus hoax did.

Many lives could have been saved if Trump was honest about what he knew about the virus like he admitted on the Woodward tapes. Trump lied, people died. The end
NPCOrnage.jpg

From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

That’s because red states have gone back to work, while people in NY are still hiding in their basements. The cases are all mild and aren’t killing any of the working class age groups. You fucking idiots act like it’s going to kill you. It has a survival rate of 99.997% for young adults. So unless you’re an 80 year old with several medical conditions, life goes on.

How many of them had preexisting conditions?
The actual number killed exclusively by covide is miniscule.

70 % of Americans have pre-existing conditions. None of those people matter tho right?
LOL, Jesus, what country are you from?

Oh come on diseases attack us every day and many kill more than the virus hoax did.

Many lives could have been saved if Trump was honest about what he knew about the virus like he admitted on the Woodward tapes. Trump lied, people died. The end

He was called a racist for stopping flights from China while Pelousey was inviting people to come to Chinatown and hug a chinaman.
GFYS.

If he was honest with the people as to why he was closing travel, actually should have stopped all travel IMHO. But no, he played it down. It would have made sense why he was stopping letting people in but NOOOooooo. He told people not to wear masks and continue to hold rallies inviting the grim reaper as his special guest host.

So why did liberals call him a racist when he shutdown travel?

70 % of Americans have pre-existing conditions. None of those people matter tho right?
LOL, Jesus, what country are you from?

Dumbfuckistan obviously ....

68,000 of which were infected and died in nursing homes in liberal states. Maybe you should explain yourselves to their families.

He was called a racist for stopping flights from China while Pelousey was inviting people to come to Chinatown and hug a chinaman.
GFYS.

If he was honest with the people as to why he was closing travel, actually should have stopped all travel IMHO. But no, he played it down. It would have made sense why he was stopping letting people in but NOOOooooo. He told people not to wear masks and continue to hold rallies inviting the grim reaper as his special guest host.
Meanwhile leaders in Europe were telling people to “hug a Chinese person”. How did that work out in Italy?

Do you have a link?
Oh...I have a preexisting condition and I'm just fine.

RELATED FACTOIDS

Convalescent Plasma Can Be Used to Treat COVID-19Most Sushi is Previously FrozenSocial Distancing Can Combat the Spread of Communicable DiseasesScorpion Venom is the Most Expensive Liquid in the WorldOpioids are AddictiveA Soul Has WeightLuffa Sponges Come From the OceanWomen are Born With all the Eggs They Will Ever ProduceBotulinum Toxin (Botox) is the Most Lethal Natural Toxin KnownOpioids Have a History of Being Marketed As Cures
RELATED BOOKS
RELATED POSTS
RELATED PAGES

Ethics26Morality77Mortality Rates3
Diseases and Conditions40Health and Fitness81Health Science59

The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only. Our site is not officially associated with any brand or government entity. Any mention of a brand or other trademarked entity is for the purposes of education, entertainment, or parody. On that note, we also don’t offer professional legal advice, tax advice, medical advice, etc. Neither FactMyth.com nor its parent companies accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on information published on, or linked to, from Factmyth.com. See our legal page and cookie policy.
As Many As 1 in 2 Americans Have a Preexisting Condition FACT

And as usual the red states have the same low mortality rates they always had, more testing gives you more cases except in libber math.

Most red states have less population. That is not libber math.
"Trump continues to politicize the coronavirus," the Democratic National Committee tweeted. "COVID isn't a red state or blue state issue. 9 of the 10 states with the most infections per capita have Republican governors. This virus has impacted all Americans."

So Trump is the only one who politicizes Covid?

Where were you when Biden accused him of xenophobia back in March for shutting down travel from China?

Where were you when Nancy Pelosi said to come to "Chinatown" and mingle with the crowds because Covid was not a real problem?

Why is it that Fauci, who is a big wig democrat medical expert that laymen like Trump depend upon, told the world in March that masks don't work and then later admitted he lied?

And why is it that countries around the world are using the drug hydroxychloriquine with great success EXCEPT in the US because Orange man mentioned it could help?

How many people have died because of Trump derangement syndrome that people like you have?

GFYS.

Meanwhile leaders in Europe were telling people to “hug a Chinese person”. How did that work out in Italy?

It was is all over Europe. Nothing to do with only Chinese people. The Trump virus is serious.

And as usual the red states have the same low mortality rates they always had, more testing gives you more cases except in libber math.

"Trump continues to politicize the coronavirus," the Democratic National Committee tweeted. "COVID isn't a red state or blue state issue. 9 of the 10 states with the most infections per capita have Republican governors. This virus has impacted all Americans."

So what look at the mortality rate....7 and 8% in NY and NJ and 1.8% in Florida. Make all the excuses you want
Deaths per capita NY and NJ are global leaders ahead of all other countries so tell me more of your bs.

NY and NJ are not countries.
Correct...and yet their pathetic leadership resulted in more deaths than any actual country

Who is America's current leader? I'll give you a few, seems you'll need it..
What are governors elected for? They own the condition of their states with or without any virus and are totally responsible for the people in their state

Do you have a link?

RELATED FACTOIDS

Convalescent Plasma Can Be Used to Treat COVID-19Most Sushi is Previously FrozenSocial Distancing Can Combat the Spread of Communicable DiseasesScorpion Venom is the Most Expensive Liquid in the WorldOpioids are AddictiveA Soul Has WeightLuffa Sponges Come From the OceanWomen are Born With all the Eggs They Will Ever ProduceBotulinum Toxin (Botox) is the Most Lethal Natural Toxin KnownOpioids Have a History of Being Marketed As Cures
RELATED BOOKS
RELATED POSTS
RELATED PAGES

The content of this website is provided for informational purposes only. Our site is not officially associated with any brand or government entity. Any mention of a brand or other trademarked entity is for the purposes of education, entertainment, or parody. On that note, we also don’t offer professional legal advice, tax advice, medical advice, etc. Neither FactMyth.com nor its parent companies accept responsibility for any loss, damage, or inconvenience caused as a result of reliance on information published on, or linked to, from Factmyth.com. See our legal page and cookie policy.

Of what type?
You're obviously insane but that doesnt mean you'll get or die from covide.

Awwwwk Wacko Libber Polly wanna cracker awwwwk!

Do you have a link?

RELATED FACTOIDS

RELATED BOOKS
RELATED POSTS
RELATED PAGES

Of what type?

Just because I am a healthy young person doesn't mean I have no concern for the older, sicker people in my community. We all matter not just a select few.

Immature at best

How wasn't the transition peaceful? They even brought gifts and attended his swearing-in. Did I miss something?

Øbama spying on the incoming administration, the Michael Flynn set-up, high-ranking Demonrats vowing to impeach Trump early on, etc., etc., etc.

So what look at the mortality rate....7 and 8% in NY and NJ and 1.8% in Florida. Make all the excuses you want
Deaths per capita NY and NJ are global leaders ahead of all other countries so tell me more of your bs.

NY and NJ are not countries.
Correct...and yet their pathetic leadership resulted in more deaths than any actual country

Who is America's current leader? I'll give you a few, seems you'll need it..
What are governors elected for? They own the condition of their states with or without any virus and are totally responsible for the people in their state
Democrats want a dictator telling all states to do the same things.

For example, they want to close down New York as much as they do Montana because a typical socialist does not see individual differences, just cattle to be herded around.

And that is what we would have with Biden.

Do you have a link?

RELATED FACTOIDS

RELATED BOOKS
RELATED POSTS
RELATED PAGES

Of what type?

Just because I am a healthy young person doesn't mean I have no concern for the older, sicker people in my community. We all matter not just a select few.

I see you dodged the question.

Immature at best
Awwwwk! Libber Polly parroting the wacko talking points awwwk!

Forum List

Back