‘I Feel Sorry for Americans’: A Baffled World Watches the U.S.

The leftwing mobs in the streets are attempting to burn down our cities. The leftwing mobs in the Beltway are attempting to burn down our government.

For nearly four years now, both groups of mobsters have been unable to accept Trump's presidency. The transition has been far from peaceful.

From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

I havent been affected one bit by the virus.
And those who have live in liberal shitholes.

And as usual the red states have the same low mortality rates they always had, more testing gives you more cases except in libber math.

Most red states have less population. That is not libber math.
"Trump continues to politicize the coronavirus," the Democratic National Committee tweeted. "COVID isn't a red state or blue state issue. 9 of the 10 states with the most infections per capita have Republican governors. This virus has impacted all Americans."

So what look at the mortality rate....7 and 8% in NY and NJ and 1.8% in Florida. Make all the excuses you want
Deaths per capita NY and NJ are global leaders ahead of all other countries so tell me more of your bs.

NY and NJ are not countries.
Correct...and yet their pathetic leadership resulted in more deaths than any actual country

The virus is the leftwing mobs terrorizing our citizens and burning down our cities. That's the virus that's attempting to fell America.

Are you saying that you don't believe Corona virus exists?
He's saying that moonbats like you are a more virulent and insidious virus.

Maybe there's an ESL course offered at your local community college.

I'm a virus because I disagree with you politically? Okay then...

From Myanmar to Canada, people are asking: How did a superpower allow itself to be felled by a virus? And why won’t the president commit to a peaceful transition of power?

It's astonishing to me how few people in this country realize this. It's even more astonishing to me how many of those few.. realize it.. yet deny it to help them sleep at night.

Even with the white washed history we get shipped in schools as kids, it's relatively easy to put the pieces together, if you care to see them.

And as usual the red states have the same low mortality rates they always had, more testing gives you more cases except in libber math.

Most red states have less population. That is not libber math.
"Trump continues to politicize the coronavirus," the Democratic National Committee tweeted. "COVID isn't a red state or blue state issue. 9 of the 10 states with the most infections per capita have Republican governors. This virus has impacted all Americans."

So what look at the mortality rate....7 and 8% in NY and NJ and 1.8% in Florida. Make all the excuses you want
Deaths per capita NY and NJ are global leaders ahead of all other countries so tell me more of your bs.

NY and NJ are not countries.
Correct...and yet their pathetic leadership resulted in more deaths than any actual country

Who is America's current leader? I'll give you a few, seems you'll need it..

The virus is the leftwing mobs terrorizing our citizens and burning down our cities. That's the virus that's attempting to fell America.

No, because you'll resort to violence or excuse those who do.

Wrong again. Least violent person here. If we can't blame you guys for the white nationalist violence then you can't blame all leftists for violence on our side. Fair is fair.

That’s because red states have gone back to work, while people in NY are still hiding in their basements. The cases are all mild and aren’t killing any of the working class age groups. You fucking idiots act like it’s going to kill you. It has a survival rate of 99.997% for young adults. So unless you’re an 80 year old with several medical conditions, life goes on.

Yeah say that to the families of the dead 200,000 Americans.
Oh come on diseases attack us every day and many kill more than the virus hoax did.

50% of deaths come from three states..all leftist shitholes.
Leftist shitholes that actively killed seniors in nursing homes to up their COVID body count.

That’s because red states have gone back to work, while people in NY are still hiding in their basements. The cases are all mild and aren’t killing any of the working class age groups. You fucking idiots act like it’s going to kill you. It has a survival rate of 99.997% for young adults. So unless you’re an 80 year old with several medical conditions, life goes on.

Oh come on diseases attack us every day and many kill more than the virus hoax did.

Many lives could have been saved if Trump was honest about what he knew about the virus like he admitted on the Woodward tapes. Trump lied, people died. The end

How many of them had preexisting conditions?
The actual number killed exclusively by covide is miniscule.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Wrong again. Least violent person here. If we can't blame you guys for the white nationalist violence then you can't blame all leftists for violence on our side. Fair is fair.
Yeah..."White nationalists" are to blame...Lying fucking thug.

Leftist shitholes that actively killed seniors in nursing homes to up their COVID body count.

You know of people killing seniors and haven't reported this? Complicit?

Many lives could have been saved if Trump was honest about what he knew about the virus like he admitted on the Woodward tapes. Trump lied, people died. The end

He was called a racist for stopping flights from China while Pelousey was inviting people to come to Chinatown and hug a chinaman.
GFYS.

70 % of Americans have pre-existing conditions. None of those people matter tho right?

You know of people killing seniors and haven't reported this? Complicit?

You truly are a moron.
Come back when you've educated yourself.

Because he didn’t know anymore than we did at the time. No one knew shit. In that interview he thought it affected young people badly, because that was the first (Fake) news reported about it. Of course that was 100% false. Kids aren’t affected by it hardly at all.

I have an inside. It actually came from Venezuela..YUP.
Notice how Nicaragua has "very few deaths" ? Viva la revelucion !
The ghost of Dr. Che gave them the vaccine.

70 % of Americans have pre-existing conditions. None of those people matter tho right?

Do you have a link?
Oh...I have a preexisting condition and I'm just fine.

He was called a racist for stopping flights from China while Pelousey was inviting people to come to Chinatown and hug a chinaman.
GFYS.

If he was honest with the people as to why he was closing travel, actually should have stopped all travel IMHO. But no, he played it down. It would have made sense why he was stopping letting people in but NOOOooooo. He told people not to wear masks and continue to hold rallies inviting the grim reaper as his special guest host.

Agree with the OP

The world scratches their head and wonders how a great nation like the US would elect Trump

They see what he is.....Why don’t we?
I wonder why you think you see it? you wanted someone who was hailed as "the smartest candidate ever" by the media [c'mon admit it], all it took was trump to tell the other side the same thing about himself and then for the other side to act like you and the rest of the clintonistas...when I saw this for the second time [gore] I knew then, what the OP is only pretending the world knows now, that we ran our version of trump against the real thing, so I ask that you please allow your post to speak for you and not the rest of us lest the OP and a baffled world uses that post as pseudo-evidence that we really are like that.

Forum List

Back