Zone1 I feel sorry for all of those here who think they are saved....

It means exactly what I said. I feel sorry for anybody who worries about this nonsense, of what comes after death.
Yes, folks , he really and honestly would feel better if you felt worse. Is that the definition of a fool ? Not my place to say :) :cool::cool::cool::thankusmile:

aborted babies go to heaven
So John was wrong, there is more than one path to the Father.

- God is a fair and just God-
Judging God now are we? Well I'm sure he is relieved you judged Him fair and just.

for those who never heard Him there is no excuse- Ill trust God's judgement.
I'm assuming this was a typo. I've heard of Jesus but never from Jesus and, even you'll admit, much of what I've heard is inaccurate and contradictory.

Romans 1:20​

“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”

King James Version (KJV)
From a man who experienced a miraculous revelation before his conversion. Why don't we all get one?

I am not the judge of who makes it into heaven. I just know how you get there:

For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

Romans 10:9-10

That verse does not say that you will STAY saved

Being saved is relatively easy. Staying saved is not

"Work out your salvation with fear and trembling" Phil 2:12

That verse does not say that you will STAY saved

Being saved is relatively easy. Staying saved is not

"Work out your salvation with fear and trembling" Phil 2:12

Believing that we own our salvation is trusting in man, not God. However, the Bible does make clear that we have a part in participating in it and are responsible for what we do with it. ie, "working it out"

i really do. satan has blinded their eyes and given them over to lies. there are many so called Christians on this board who think they are saved but they are not- judging by their beliefs and comments over the months and years ive been a member- VERY FEW will make it to heaven. Mostly because they have pride and think they can earn their way to heaven. very sad and telling. the pharisees thought they could get to heaven too. their man made traditions and legalism, like all other religions doom them to hell. Its Jesus' blood and one time free gift of salvation that gets you to heaven. NOTHING ADDED TO IT. ITS SO SIMPLE 99 PERCENT of people missed it.
YOU really DON"T...it is obvious that all you feel is a great SUPERIORITY

Forum List

Back