Zone1 I feel sorry for all of those here who think they are saved....

There are two terms that are often used as though they are congruent. Salvation and Exaltation. They are not the same. Exaltation requires water and fire baptisms. Call them works or a way to earn your way to the Exaltation portion of heaven. Paul shared that there are three levels of heaven, Sun (Celestial), Moon (Terrestrial), Stars (Telestial). The difference is simple, your testimony of Jesus Christ. How strong is your testimony of Him? If your testimony is strong, then you will do all that is required of you to get to the highest or 3rd level in heaven, Celestial. If your testimony is not valiant, but you've freely repented and except Christ, Terrestrial is awaiting you. Telestial are for those murders that did not repent in this life and had to be preached to in spirit prison is stated in 1Peter chapters 3 and 4. They were wicked and did not have a testimony in this life. Perdition is only for those who deny the Holy Ghost. As James said, faith WITHOUT WORKS is dead.
exhaltation isnt in the bible but sanctification and justification are.

I've never met a Christian who believes they are NOT going to heaven. I guess all the people who lived before Jesus are waiting for me in hell. Along with all those who were born in Muslim or Hindu countries and never heard of Jesus. Aborted babies too of course. Heaven sounds like a very lonely place.
most people who THINK they are saved are not- main reason they dont put their trust in Jesus free gift.

I've never met a Christian who believes they are NOT going to heaven. I guess all the people who lived before Jesus are waiting for me in hell. Along with all those who were born in Muslim or Hindu countries and never heard of Jesus. Aborted babies too of course. Heaven sounds like a very lonely place.
aborted babies go to heaven- God is a fair and just God- for those who never heard Him there is no excuse- Ill trust God's judgement.

Romans 1:20​

“For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:”

King James Version (KJV)

I feel sorry for all of those here who think they are saved..​

As you think it is a competition between your local Sky God and the absolute source of Universe , be aware that your local tribal story makes us rather contemptuous about your Gullibility and love of being controlled by a very local middle management "God" .
Puts you on a par with the Jewish Faith and nothing good has come your way either .
Send Yours Truly a letter and demand an urgent meeting to discuss contract details .

RACIST MOTIVATED POSTER LUIZA -
SHILL
FOR CHILD KILLERS JIHAD

HITLER-IST Luiza:
January 8, 2024, at 6:53 AM:

...against insane [sic] Judaism...

IMG-20231212-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20231211-WA0002(1).jpg

IMG-20231205-WA0002(1).jpg

Forum List

Back