Zone1 I feel sorry for all of those here who think they are saved....

i really do. satan has blinded their eyes and given them over to lies. there are many so called Christians on this board who think they are saved but they are not- judging by their beliefs and comments over the months and years ive been a member- VERY FEW will make it to heaven. Mostly because they have pride and think they can earn their way to heaven. very sad and telling. the pharisees thought they could get to heaven too. their man made traditions and legalism, like all other religions doom them to hell. Its Jesus' blood and one time free gift of salvation that gets you to heaven. NOTHING ADDED TO IT. ITS SO SIMPLE 99 PERCENT of people missed it.

well, you will like the canonized saints like St Leonard of Port Maurice who said that.. words to the effect that less than 1 in 100,000 gets to Heaven

Only problem is, HE died a devout, practicing CATHOLIC

Well, there are logically a couple of possibilities with this conundrum:

Either both St Leonard of Port M AND you are incorrect (even though saying the same thing, which is not feasible)

Both of you are (yet details are called for)

OR

one is correct and one is in great error (based on the fact of which "community" he comes from [not the notion of few getting to Heaven])

Maybe this is why Jesus said not to judge people. We are NOT God and do not know the condition of ANYONE's soul!

I suggest you take heed

"Judge not, lest you be judged, for by what measure you mete, so shall it be meted unto you" (Jesus said)

For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

their spirit would have been freed before their body perished, nothing to do with a mr big and everything to do with the heavens and how life evolved.

sweety needs to give polytheism a second thought.

Saved from what? Heaven and hell don't exist.
So you want to be a part of the discussion between believers...why? exactly?
You're the ideological equivalent of a fast food employee who wants to be a part of the work conversations of nuclear physicists. Why do you think anyone discussing the ins and outs of Christianity needs or wants your mindless "anyone who believes is dumb" spamming?
What twats alleged atheists are.

So you want to be a part of the discussion between believers...why? exactly?
You're the ideological equivalent of a fast food employee who wants to be a part of the work conversations of nuclear physicists. Why do you think anyone discussing the ins and outs of Christianity needs or wants your mindless "anyone who believes is dumb" spamming?
What twats alleged atheists are.

another of the substantive - religious discussion - for the good old boys ...

i really do. satan has blinded their eyes and given them over to lies. there are many so called Christians on this board who think they are saved but they are not- judging by their beliefs and comments over the months and years ive been a member- VERY FEW will make it to heaven. Mostly because they have pride and think they can earn their way to heaven. very sad and telling. the pharisees thought they could get to heaven too. their man made traditions and legalism, like all other religions doom them to hell. Its Jesus' blood and one time free gift of salvation that gets you to heaven. NOTHING ADDED TO IT. ITS SO SIMPLE 99 PERCENT of people missed it.
I've never met a Christian who believes they are NOT going to heaven. I guess all the people who lived before Jesus are waiting for me in hell. Along with all those who were born in Muslim or Hindu countries and never heard of Jesus. Aborted babies too of course. Heaven sounds like a very lonely place.

I've never met a Christian who believes they are NOT going to heaven. I guess all the people who lived before Jesus are waiting for me in hell.
The Bible talks about Jesus visiting the dead after He was resurrected. He preached to them.

I've never met a Christian who believes they are NOT going to heaven.
come to think of it, i haven't either, but I didn't exactly poll everyone I've met!

In any case, a lot of "christians" will undoubtedly be very surprised when they are Judged. But who knows?

I'm not the Judge... I don't believe in wasting time on things I have no clue about and God doesn't want us to have a clue about, apparently

There are two terms that are often used as though they are congruent. Salvation and Exaltation. They are not the same. Exaltation requires water and fire baptisms. Call them works or a way to earn your way to the Exaltation portion of heaven. Paul shared that there are three levels of heaven, Sun (Celestial), Moon (Terrestrial), Stars (Telestial). The difference is simple, your testimony of Jesus Christ. How strong is your testimony of Him? If your testimony is strong, then you will do all that is required of you to get to the highest or 3rd level in heaven, Celestial. If your testimony is not valiant, but you've freely repented and except Christ, Terrestrial is awaiting you. Telestial are for those murders that did not repent in this life and had to be preached to in spirit prison is stated in 1Peter chapters 3 and 4. They were wicked and did not have a testimony in this life. Perdition is only for those who deny the Holy Ghost. As James said, faith WITHOUT WORKS is dead.

I've never met a Christian who believes they are NOT going to heaven. I guess all the people who lived before Jesus are waiting for me in hell. Along with all those who were born in Muslim or Hindu countries and never heard of Jesus. Aborted babies too of course. Heaven sounds like a very lonely place.
My dear departed Grandmother was a very devout Baptist. She was convinced that other Christians and Jews and Catholics were going to Hell. The OP reminded me of things she said.

Yeah it doesn't work like that.
It won't be lonely at all.

come to think of it, i haven't either, but I didn't exactly poll everyone I've met!

In any case, a lot of "christians" will undoubtedly be very surprised when they are Judged. But who knows?

I'm not the Judge... I don't believe in wasting time on things I have no clue about and God doesn't want us to have a clue about, apparently
Rather a Catch-22 there. God doesn't want us to have a clue about it but will judge us on it anyway.

Yeah it doesn't work like that.
It won't be lonely at all.
How do you know?

My dear departed Grandmother was a very devout Baptist. She was convinced that other Christians and Jews and Catholics were going to Hell. The OP reminded me of things she said.
But, like most Christians, she was sure it wasn't going to be her. Christians usually say it is God's decision who goes to heaven and then say they know exactly who is going to hell.

How do you know?

But, like most Christians, she was sure it wasn't going to be her. Christians usually say it is God's decision who goes to heaven and then say they know exactly who is going to hell.
Why do you resent it so? Are you a Christian?

How do you know?

Then still other Christians believe in a much less exclusive view of Heaven. Which was one of my questions to the OP, does this belief sentence those Christians to Hell?

Forum List

Back