'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi 'At War' With Catholic Church

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Pelosi believes she does not have to acknowledge God's authority but instead that the Catjolic Church and God must acknowledge HERS.

FOLLOWERS of Christ must accept HIS word and teachings, not the other way around.

Sorry, Nancy - no more using faith / communion as a political prop.

Request: could people please NOT put quotes around words they KNOW their victim did not say?????

'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi​

Now you know Pelosi didn't say that. Quotation marks, please only use for actual quotes!! It's useful tool.

I'm seeing this device, fake quotes, more and more on this forum. :mad:

Sorry bout that,

1. Nancy Pelosi is pure evil, plain and simple.
2. She deserves no G-DLY consideration.
3. Best she was never born.
4. Or the proverbial large round mill stone, was fashioned to her neck, and being *then* cast into the sea.
5. Her dying words would be, Glug, glug.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Not Jesus but God. Jeremiah 1:5. But that was before the evil abortion pandemic.

This all knowing super-being must know which fetus will be aborted then? I mean that it knew Jeremiah before it formed Jeremiah in the Womb is an astounding claim. So, my guess is that it either doesn't allow a soul to enter the body of a fetus it knows will be aborted, or it makes sure that the soul created at conception (if that's the case) gets a pass straight to Heaven.

This all knowing super-being must know which fetus will be aborted then? I mean that it knew Jeremiah before it formed Jeremiah in the Womb is an astounding claim. So, my guess is that it either doesn't allow a soul to enter the body of a fetus it knows will be aborted, or it makes sure that the soul created at conception (if that's the case) gets a pass straight to Heaven.
He states he knew who you are in the womb. It would be the devil which would stop the life. Which is the actual influencer of your party.

He states he knew who you are in the womb.
Uh-huh sure It stated that. Why did It appointed me as 'a prophet to the nations' and what does that mean anyway? It was supposedly talking to Jeremiah. It said nothing about about terminating a pregnancy.

Uh-huh sure It stated that. Why did It appointed me as 'a prophet to the nations' and what does that mean anyway? It was supposedly talking to Jeremiah. It said nothing about about terminating a pregnancy.
You state that a baby is a fetus. That Bible verse states its a human. You loons always ask for a Bible verse that says they are. Well I gave it to you.

Sorry bout that,

1. What is a *Prophet of G-D*?
2. On the landscape of humanity, is a prophet more important in stature than, lets say, a President, King, Dictator, Tribal Leader?
3. First you must know what a prophet is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
The bottom line remains, the Church is a private organization that the government cannot compel to grant or reject access to their sacraments. I believe there's something about a separation between Church and State? She has no business trying to push her way into where she is not desired.

The bottom line remains, the Church is a private organization that the government cannot compel to grant or reject access to their sacraments. I believe there's something about a separation between Church and State? She has no business trying to push her way into where she is not desired.
So if a Catholic works for the government they are required to carryout the tenets of the church over the law of the land out of fear of not being able to receive communion?

So if a Catholic works for the government they are required to carryout the tenets of the church over the law of the land out of fear of not being able to receive communion?
Look at the "10 Commandments" as church tenets.
Do you see any conflicts between Christians (Catholics & Evangelicals) and government workers?

That is their choice. The Church does not have to bow to the wishes of the government regarding its members. Note that the Church is not dictating how Pelosi must vote, merely that her position on issues important to the Church are antithetical to its tenets. This isn't a Church vs State issue, it's the Church informing a member that she cannot actively work against one of its central tenets and expect to remain in good standing.

Let's put it this way, would we have expected Mothers Against Drunk Driving to accept Ted Kennedy as a member in good standing? Or to accept a politician who not only votes against penalties for drunk driving but writes legislation reducing said penalties and makes speeches condemning efforts to raise the legal drinking age or Blood Alcohol Limits?

I mean, the whole thing is absurd. Pelosi is free to do as she wants, but no one can force the Church to accept her behavior.

Last edited:
Look at the "10 Commandments" as church tenets.
Do you see any conflicts between Christians (Catholics & Evangelicals) and government workers?
I was raised as a Conservative Mennonite, and most people would not vote at all, nor run for office, because they did not want to even indirectly help elect an immoral politician, nor would they want to be responsible for enforcing laws they found immoral, abortion and the death penalty being just two examples.

The issue is not complicated. If you profess to be a Catholic, then you believe in right and wrong.

Killing babies is wrong.

Nobody knows when a fertilized egg becomes a "person" in God's eyes (we do know that the person's DNA is fixed forever at conception).

Since nobody knows when the person comes into being, it is immoral to kill it.

It's not complicated.

As a political leader AND a Catholic, she is obliged to promote public policies that are MORAL, regardless of whether they are popular. She is a piece of shit.

She isn't a Catholic then.

Pretty much one of the unbendable rules of being a Catholic that's chiseled into stone is abortion is really really really bad. A real Catholic doesn't get to be loosey goosey with that one.

She is just a Catholic so she gets to think she is a good person and have people see her as a good person. She wants to do whatever she wants but once a week pretend to be a good upstanding person.

Pelosi believes she does not have to acknowledge God's authority but instead that the Catjolic Church and God must acknowledge HERS.

FOLLOWERS of Christ must accept HIS word and teachings, not the other way around.

Sorry, Nancy - no more using faith / communion as a political prop.

You are the ones using political props. The Roe vs Wade ruling was not controversial until Paul Weyrich decided it could be used as a rallying cry rather than segregation. That did not happen until the early 1980s. The Catholic Church is attacking this country by imposing it's supposed beliefs on Americans at a point pf a gun. Churches who engage in this should have their tax-exempt status pulled.

Request: could people please NOT put quotes around words they KNOW their victim did not say?????

'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi​

Now you know Pelosi didn't say that. Quotation marks, please only use for actual quotes!! It's useful tool.

I'm seeing this device, fake quotes, more and more on this forum. :mad:

A fetus that is not viable is not a baby.

Forum List

Back