'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi 'At War' With Catholic Church

The issue is not complicated. If you profess to be a Catholic, then you believe in right and wrong.

Killing babies is wrong.

Nobody knows when a fertilized egg becomes a "person" in God's eyes (we do know that the person's DNA is fixed forever at conception).

Since nobody knows when the person comes into being, it is immoral to kill it.

It's not complicated.

As a political leader AND a Catholic, she is obliged to promote public policies that are MORAL, regardless of whether they are popular. She is a piece of shit.

A fetus that cannot survive outside of the womb is not a baby. You are the one who is IMMORAL. You do not speak for God and neither does the church.

Sorry bout that,

1. Nancy Pelosi is pure evil, plain and simple.
2. She deserves no G-DLY consideration.
3. Best she was never born.
4. Or the proverbial large round mill stone, was fashioned to her neck, and being *then* cast into the sea.
5. Her dying words would be, Glug, glug.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You fascist rightwingers deserve a trip straight to hell.

A fetus that cannot survive outside of the womb is not a baby. You are the one who is IMMORAL. You do not speak for God and neither does the church.

You are an anti-science idiot.

A human being is a human being, and their stage of development does not matter. All humans have Human Rights.

So says that bitch who justifies murdering small people

Nope, it is a human life.

God speaks for himself:

Isaiah 49:1​

1 Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Psalms 139:13-16​

13 For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.
14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
15 My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

2 It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. That was Jesus talking about harming the innocent. You support the killing of innocent life ie abortion, you will give an account.

A fetus that is not viable is not a baby.
A viable human being is a baby.
Democrats have been fighting for the continued right to kill them for decades.

Democrats have been killing them for decades.

They are still fighting for the right to kill them.
-- They just tried to pass a bill legalizing killing babies 24/7 in all 9 months of pregnancies.

Democrats even discussed / attempted to make it legal to kill a baby outside the womb that had survived an abortion attempt...holy shit. That's some f*-ed up, blood-thirsty, sick stuff.

The Democrat death cult is so twisted they openly violate laws by doxxing USSC Justices, go to their homes, threaten them, and try to intimidate them into changing their decision - a crime. The domestic terrorists even firebombed a pro-life headquarters and threatened their lives.

Biden's AG / DOJ is a co-consoirator with these terrorists - 'Ruth Sent Us', the domestic terrorist group, bragged about perpetrating the bombing, yet Garland is so 'incompetent' that he hasn't been able to make an arrest yet? Bwuhahahaha...BS.

A viable human being is a baby.
Democrats have been fighting for the continued right to kill them for decades.

Democrats have been killing them for decades.

They are still fighting for the right to kill them.
-- They just tried to pass a bill legalizing killing babies 24/7 in all 9 months of pregnancies.

Democrats even discussed / attempted to make it legal to kill a baby outside the womb that had survived an abortion attempt...holy shit. That's some f*-ed up, blood-thirsty, sick stuff.

The Democrat death cult is so twisted they openly violate laws by doxxing USSC Justices, go to their homes, threaten them, and try to intimidate them into changing their decision - a crime. The domestic terrorists even firebombed a pro-life headquarters and threatened their lives.

Biden's AG / DOJ is a co-consoirator with these terrorists - 'Ruth Sent Us', the domestic terrorist group, bragged about perpetrating the bombing, yet Garland is so 'incompetent' that he hasn't been able to make an arrest yet? Bwuhahahaha...BS.

They will kill you so they can kill innocent life.

The right wing sure loves the unborn, but not so much the born. They don't seem to give damn how many school children are massacred as long as they can have unlimited guns.

The right wing sure loves the unborn, but not so much the born. They don't seem to give damn how many school children are massacred as long as they can have unlimited guns.
This has to be the 30th+ time some snowflake idiot has made this same stupid claim. It seems they are stuck on 'stupid', continuously regurgitating the same single debunked liberal gun-grabbing talking point.

'The only solution is to disarm law-abiding citizens'...

....which turns them into sheep among the wolves.

How's that 'solution' working in Chicago?

You are the ones using political props. The Roe vs Wade ruling was not controversial until Paul Weyrich decided it could be used as a rallying cry rather than segregation. That did not happen until the early 1980s. The Catholic Church is attacking this country by imposing it's supposed beliefs on Americans at a point pf a gun. Churches who engage in this should have their tax-exempt status pulled.
On the contrary, the Catholic is simply notifying Pelosi that she cannot be a member in good standing if she actively opposes a central tenet of the Church.

As I pointed out earlier, would we demand that MADD except Ted Kennedy as a member in good standing, or a politician who actively fought all restrictions on drunk driving?

Pelosi believes she does not have to acknowledge God's authority but instead that the Catjolic Church and God must acknowledge HERS.

FOLLOWERS of Christ must accept HIS word and teachings, not the other way around.

Sorry, Nancy - no more using faith / communion as a political prop.

The hypocrisy is amazing. Pelosi wants to be a devout Catholic without actually being a devout Catholic. Why doesn't she just quit the church? How can she believe so strongly in what the Church teaches her and yet, at the same time, not believe what the Church teaches her? I don't understand. It is beyond my comprehension.

The hypocrisy is amazing. Pelosi wants to be a devout Catholic without actually being a devout Catholic. Why doesn't she just quit the church? How can she believe so strongly in what the Church teaches her and yet, at the same time, not believe what the Church teaches her? I don't understand. It is beyond my comprehension.
Sorry bout that,

1. Many phonies sneak into the church, always have, they use it for an advantage.
2. Judas Iscariot did as well.
3. He totally screwed the pooch towards Jesus.
4. It would of been better he was not born.
5. Judas wanted to be, the Prime Minister, of Jesus', New Kingdom, perhaps.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back