'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi 'At War' With Catholic Church

What did Jesus say about it?

Be specific.
Jesus followed the Jewish law. He was fully Jewish.

He never said anything contrary to the Old Testament (Moses...)

10 Commandments says: Thou shalt not murder

that kind of does the trick IMO

Request: could people please NOT put quotes around words they KNOW their victim did not say?????

'I can advocate killing babies & still take communion' - Pelosi​

Now you know Pelosi didn't say that. Quotation marks, please only use for actual quotes!! It's useful tool.

I'm seeing this device, fake quotes, more and more on this forum. :mad:
yes, you are correct

but on the other hand, fake words have been thrown about RE the abortion issue for decades... Choice, 4 example

few ever ask WHAT are we choosing?

murder

oh no... it's not murder, the liberals scream... just (more fake words) a fetus... or a blob of cells...

yes, you are correct

but on the other hand, fake words have been thrown about RE the abortion issue for decades... Choice, 4 example

few ever ask WHAT are we choosing?

murder

oh no... it's not murder, the liberals scream... just (more fake words) a fetus... or a blob of cells...
Well, it isn't murder. Duh. If something isn't living on its own, no one can murder it. You guys sure love to beget children onto women and then force us to raise them at our time and expense for the next 20 years or more. Without any input from you, preferably. I think that's a pretty terrible attitude. We aren't your sex slaves, your proxy moms.

Well, it isn't murder. Duh. If something isn't living on its own, no one can murder it. You guys sure love to beget children onto women and then force us to raise them at our time and expense for the next 20 years or more. Without any input from you, preferably. I think that's a pretty terrible attitude. We aren't your sex slaves, your proxy moms.
Trust the science

Life begins at the beginning

Duh

Sorry bout that,

1. There are places to drop off unwanted babies, no questions asked.
2. Let the baby live, drop it at the fire department.
3. Don't be cruel.
4. Inhumane, a feral human.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Jesus followed the Jewish law. He was fully Jewish.

He never said anything contrary to the Old Testament (Moses...)

10 Commandments says: Thou shalt not murder

that kind of does the trick IMO

Actually Jesus did say things contrary to Jewish laws. It's part of the New Covenant

No one forced you to have unprotected sex. No one is forcing you to carry to term and raise them either. Abortion will still be available. You will still be able to say it's not a developing human life you are killing but, in the end, that is what abortion does. That child will never exist because YOU killed it.

That decision is the church’s to make. Not that evil bitch. She isn’t truly Catholic. She is a fraud. Just like every other aspect of her life.

like what?

there were not many things he changed and St Paul only changed or advocated changing Moses's Kosher laws .. esp circumcision

That entire eating shellfish loons love to sqauwk about....look it up.

Don't preach to me on religion

Trust the science

Life begins at the beginning

Duh
True. I remember when people used to go on about that ---- "Are they HUMAN, are they HUMAN???' I got fed up: Well, they aren't COLTS, they aren't CALVES, I said, of course they are HUMAN, but they cannot live ourside women's bodies, so they are not a problem to dispose of IFIFIF we need to, because terrible men want to enslave us to raise their illegitimate get at our expense and time and effort for 20 years at least.

And if that's not slavery, I really don't know what is.

Screw it, guys, we just ain't gonna do it. Get your male birth control drugs if you want to keep screwing us.

Sorry bout that,

1. There are places to drop off unwanted babies, no questions asked.
2. Let the baby live, drop it at the fire department.
3. Don't be cruel.
4. Inhumane, a feral human.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
We differ, but you are polite! Rare, valued. :)

True. I remember when people used to go on about that ---- "Are they HUMAN, are they HUMAN???' I got fed up: Well, they aren't COLTS, they aren't CALVES, I said, of course they are HUMAN, but they cannot live ourside women's bodies, so they are not a problem to dispose of IFIFIF we need to, because terrible men want to enslave us to raise their illegitimate get at our expense and time and effort for 20 years at least.

And if that's not slavery, I really don't know what is.

Screw it, guys, we just ain't gonna do it. Get your male birth control drugs if you want to keep screwing us.
Go ahead kill your babies in Dem run states. Sell the baby body parts and other disgusting stuff you people do. Just don't force the rest of us to condone it in our states.

No one forced you to have unprotected sex. No one is forcing you to carry to term and raise them either. Abortion will still be available. You will still be able to say it's not a developing human life you are killing but, in the end, that is what abortion does. That child will never exist because YOU killed it.
So it's all our fault, huh? This is all a male strategy to get women to raise their illegitimate get.

Pretty awful, imo. Irresponsible.

And I don't think it will work. The smarter women will defeat your nefarious plans.

There may be a lot of extra black children that there wouldn't be, but I bet the white women will cope. Go out of state, whatever. I can't believe you conservatives are promoting so many out-of-wedlock black births, births the women don't want at all. ARE YOU CRAZY?????????

Fuck her. It’s the church’s call, not you cult fucks who shit all over religion.

Piss off

Forum List

Back