I am below average.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
I have average IQ and low EQ. My diagnosis is High Functioning Autistic. I failed becoming a writer, an influencer, a lawyer. That is hard truth, and I am still in denial to a great extent.

Determining if someone is good or bad is subjective. Someone's hero is another's villain.

Determining if someone is successful or unsuccessful is objective.

Ask me anything.

I have average IQ and low EQ. My diagnosis is High Functioning Autistic. I failed becoming a writer, an influencer, a lawyer. That is hard truth, and I am still in denial to a great extent.

Determining if someone is good or bad is subjective. Someone's hero is another's villain.

Ask me anything.

Like me, I'm not autistic, I have a concentration problem. It sucks. I would like to be a writer, but I lose concentration usually very quickly, 7,800 words is my biggest story I have on my computer at the moment, and I "plan" to change it completely anyway because it wasn't very good.

Like me, I'm not autistic, I have a concentration problem. It sucks. I would like to be a writer, but I lose concentration usually very quickly, 7,800 words is my biggest story I have on my computer at the moment, and I "plan" to change it completely anyway because it wasn't very good.
I do not know how many words is my biggest story -- it is 30 "normal" pages.

Best luck to you! What was the story about?

A spaceship reappears after x amount of years. It was a new kind of spaceship with engines designed by a genius, but after launch, wham, gone, and it was embarrassing. Some guy finds the signal and the government tries to suppress it and he tries to get people to know about it. Then the spaceship gets closer.... who knows what happened then....
I like space novels.

This is a serious subject that society has not at all confronted. There is a significant amount of our brothers and sisters who have personal capacities that render them vulnerable to the rest of society and people who do not understand and are not sympathetic. Much worse, there are those who purposely exploit their fellow humans because of these differences. One's I.Q. does not determine how "good" or "human" one is; it merely helps to orient us to where our energies and capacities can be best applied. Further, it should help us to identify who needs protection from whom.

A spaceship reappears after x amount of years. It was a new kind of spaceship with engines designed by a genius, but after launch, wham, gone, and it was embarrassing. Some guy finds the signal and the government tries to suppress it and he tries to get people to know about it. Then the spaceship gets closer.... who knows what happened then....
I like space novels.
Interesting idea.

I like space novels.
Thank you -- sounds very interesting.

This is a serious subject that society has not at all confronted. There is a significant amount of our brothers and sisters who have personal capacities that render them vulnerable to the rest of society and people who do not understand and are not sympathetic. Much worse, there are those who purposely exploit their fellow humans because of these differences. One's I.Q. does not determine how "good" or "human" one is; it merely helps to orient us to where our energies and capacities can be best applied. Further, it should help us to identify who needs protection from whom.
Thank G-d and my parents, I am provided for. Sadly, tens of millions of people with similar disabilities do not have support they need.

Thank G-d and my parents, I am provided for. Sadly, tens of millions of people with similar disabilities do not have support they need.
Not only are you correct, your estimation is optimistic; the number is more like billions.
There have been many conspiracy theories in history about this or that group that is ruining the world, but the fact is there has always existed a real threat. It is the group of relatively intelligent sociopaths who rise to positions of power. It is not based on ethnicity, gender, politics, wealth, religion or any other elements than slightly elevated I.Q. and lack of empathy.

Maybe we need to hook you up with Quasar so you two can get together?

Wrong. Good and bad are absolutes.

Wrong. Success or failure is entirely a point of view and opinion.

Not only are you correct, your estimation is optimistic; the number is more like billions.
OK. Globally, hundreds of millions of people with mental disabilities such as Autism have no resources and thus sink at young age. In USA alone, that happens to tens of millions of people.

We can debate if Joseph Stalin and Chairman Mao were a Great Negative or a Great Positive.

We can not debate that most common people are close to Zero. A man who has neither a family of his own nor a career is much closer to Zero.

With the preponderance of medical advancements, and benefits of technology; humans in the West have managed to temporarily dodge natural selection to a high degree. As such people today are carrying, and perpetuating a higher than natural genetic mutational load. And in doing so, one noticeable negative effect among many is lower average IQ for the population as a whole.

No one is below average, especially in America.. We are all in the image of God. You are free, just don't become a covert, predatory, unaccountabe police state like Canada and you nations potential will always be available for its citizens. If the U.S fails the West is finished. Do your part positively and honesty and whatever thst role is you will be a success.

Last edited:

Ask me anything.
Did you vote for Joe Biden, because of the mean tweats of President Trump?
Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

Right, getting good paying "jobs" is all about who you know

I mean, just look at the idiots in the Swamp. They are all inbred and total idiots.

Can Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi adopt you so you can make millions overseas overnight?

These are the questions you need to be asking.

Heck, just learn to finger paint like Hunter and you could be making millions a painting.

Forum List

Back