What advice would you give to a man whose gf hates men?

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Very common among younger people.
So basically me and my girlfriend have been in a relationship for over five years and recently she’s been hating on men a lot, like how men are a plague.

So the reason why I say this is because lately we get in an argument over literally anything, doesn’t matter if it’s about cloths or even the men are in groups.

Also she says I’m the only man she likes and no one else.

What advice would you give to a young man in such situation?

I suggest he get naked, look in the mirror and perhaps he will find out that anatomically, he's actually, a she and that's why she doesn't hate him/her.

Also, I think YOU think it's very common because of the company you keep, to be frank about it.

I don't think it's all that common except in "certain circles"
I am virtually absent offline. My company is Reddit, Twitter, and forums. I hope you are right, but I am scared for American Future.

I am virtually absent offline. My company is Reddit, Twitter, and forums. I hope you are right, but I am scared for American Future.

Well people online aren't out trying to build great relationships, esp not on those forums. They're out spouting opinions, and mostly negative.

For just one example, Twitter politically is not anything like America politically. The same is undoubtedly true for relationships. I just read a stat that said 80% of Gen Z wants to eventually marry.

Well people online aren't out trying to build great relationships, esp not on those forums. They're out spouting opinions, and mostly negative.

For just one example, Twitter politically is not anything like America politically. The same is undoubtedly true for relationships. I just read a stat that said 80% of Gen Z wants to eventually marry.
I hope you are right.

What advice would you give to a man whose gf hates men?​

Seek another form of romantic attachment ...

artworks-CjTfyvnexH5OujuO-7SiyJw-t500x500.jpg

Well if you have been in a relationship for 5 years, you either have to put a ring on it or quit it. You are at that shit or get off the pot moment. She doesn't hate men. She hates you for not making an honest woman out of her.

Forum List

Back