I am below average.

Nah…I don’t agree. Especially influence over people. We all have different ideas of what defines success.

Success could be just being happy in your life, trundling around in your, growing things, living a quiet life.
I guess this is also a valid definition.

My existence is satisfactory.

I would not say I am happy.

Joseph Stalin and Chairman Mao were very successful. Some people view them as Great Heroes, while others view them as Great Villains. Most Common people are of no importance in the Grand Scheme.

I guess this is also a valid definition.

My existence is satisfactory.

I would not say I am happy.

Joseph Stalin and Chairman Mao were very successful. Some people view them as Great Heroes, while others view them as Great Villains. Most Common people are of no importance in the Grand Scheme.
To be successful as a community, we need all kinds of people who are successful in different ways (but maybe no so much tbe Great Villains). If I think about what how I am successful, it is no great achievements and I think that is ok.

I have average IQ and low EQ. My diagnosis is High Functioning Autistic. I failed becoming a writer, an influencer, a lawyer. That is hard truth, and I am still in denial to a great extent.

Determining if someone is good or bad is subjective. Someone's hero is another's villain.

Determining if someone is successful or unsuccessful is objective.

Ask me anything.
I have failed at a few things also, some of the same things you mention. I may be borderline Autistic myself, for all I know. I keep to myself most of the time, etc.

But you are not a failure in the eyes of God/Jesus just because you can't do those things. If you harm others, you are a failure in God's eyes. If you try to love people, then you are a success, even if you fail and we know you will because you are human (a sinner).

It's hard to not care what others think of us, but we have to force ourselves to do so because other people just don't have our best interests at heart 99% of the time.

Diagnosis. Official since 1992.

I take 75 mg Effexor per day due to my Depression.
If true , the last place you should visit is here . Based on below you need to look at 500 mg a day !! Make sure your other cultist God pals also know .

Getting rid of all of you will make you feel more depressed but it will do the power of good for the remainder -- we Pure Ones .
:cool:

Usual Adult Dose for Depression:
Extended release:
-Initial dose: 75 mg orally once a day
-Maintenance dose: 75 to 225 mg orally once a day
-Maximum dose:
---Moderately depressed outpatients: 225 mg/day
---Severely depressed inpatients: 375 mg/day

If true , the last place you should visit is here . Based on below you need to look at 500 mg a day !! Make sure your other cultist God pals also know .

Getting rid of all of you will make you feel more depressed but it will do the power of good for the remainder -- we Pure Ones .
:cool:

Usual Adult Dose for Depression:
Extended release:
-Initial dose: 75 mg orally once a day
-Maintenance dose: 75 to 225 mg orally once a day
-Maximum dose:
---Moderately depressed outpatients: 225 mg/day
---Severely depressed inpatients: 375 mg/day
?????????????

Forum List

Back