I am below average.

I'd not sweat it.....The country needs hard workers doing lesser tasks too.

Most contractors I know would kill (and pay well) to have a man show-up on time and put in a solid days work for them every day even as a helper.

I have average IQ and low EQ. My diagnosis is High Functioning Autistic. I failed becoming a writer, an influencer, a lawyer. That is hard truth, and I am still in denial to a great extent.

Determining if someone is good or bad is subjective. Someone's hero is another's villain.

Determining if someone is successful or unsuccessful is objective.

Ask me anything.
what makes you think that you are autistic?

I have average IQ and low EQ. My diagnosis is High Functioning Autistic. I failed becoming a writer, an influencer, a lawyer. That is hard truth, and I am still in denial to a great extent.

Determining if someone is good or bad is subjective. Someone's hero is another's villain.

Ask me anything.
Lol, is success objective. I know a guy that use to make 30k per month. Did nothing but work, was surrounded by sharks trying to bite off a piece of him from every direction including in his personal life. His life was a miserable constant war and he never even got to enjoy the fruits of his labor. He left that life and those sharks behind. Does not make that kind of money any more but has free time to himself. What he does for work now does not feel like work. The people that surround him now are trustworthy and give him peace. Who is more successful?

Ask me anything.

You are God's creation. God loves you. This life is short and temporary. Even this world and this universe will one day cease to exist. You will be resurrected and made new in the world to come. You will be made PERFECT like Christ and you will live FOREVER in paradise where all of the bad things in this world do NOT exist. We ALL must bear our cross, as Jesus did, and make it through this challenging life. I encourage you to put your faith in Jesus and to read the Bible as it is filled with truth and wisdom. I am willing to minister to you privately if you want, that goes for anyone reading this. :)

This is a serious subject that society has not at all confronted. There is a significant amount of our brothers and sisters who have personal capacities that render them vulnerable to the rest of society and people who do not understand and are not sympathetic. Much worse, there are those who purposely exploit their fellow humans because of these differences. One's I.Q. does not determine how "good" or "human" one is; it merely helps to orient us to where our energies and capacities can be best applied. Further, it should help us to identify who needs protection from whom.

Amen. A lot of powerful, wealthy, elites are going to pay a staggering price in the hereafter.

Matthew 25: 40-42 esv

40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,[f] you did it to me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink,

We can debate if Joseph Stalin and Chairman Mao were a Great Negative or a Great Positive.

We can not debate that most common people are close to Zero. A man who has neither a family of his own nor a career is much closer to Zero.
Be true to God and, in the end, you will be immensely rewarded. Be good and righteous while the world around you does Satan's work. In the hereafter, you will be rich and they will be poor.

Proverbs 22:16 esv
Whoever oppresses the poor to increase his own wealth, or gives to the rich, will only come to poverty.

Ask me anything.
Buddy of mine is fucked up too but he can weld like a big dawg.His dad made sure of that. He draws great too. Bout a 4th grade level horse. He's knockin down 3500 wk in s. Africa right now.Another owns a big Vermeer stump grinder in Floridastan.I loaned him 25G a while back after that hemicane. 'Bout the same. Most days he knocks down 400-500 cash,more immediately after.
He paid it back in 4-5 weeks doing cleanups for the insurance thieves and munis . He already bought a new chipper recently.He's downs. Find something you digg and go after it. Paint ? Sandblast ? Pressure cleaning ? Firewood ? Capitalism rules !
Not being booksmart isn't an issue. Laziness is.

Can Maxine Waters or Nancy Pelosi adopt you so you can make millions overseas overnight?
Unless they confess and repent, they are going to pay a steep price in the hereafter for their lives of selfishness, extreme greed, and corruption. I actually feel sorry for them - seriously.

Proverbs 28:6 esv
Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is crooked in his ways.

No one is below average, especially in America.. We are all in the image of God.
Amen. Jesus himself said that the most humble in Heaven is the greatest in Heaven. Those who are humble here and who follow Jesus will be exalted in Heaven!

Matthew 18:4 esv
Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23:12 esv
Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

what makes you think that you are autistic?
It is almost a sort of Virtue Signalling for many, and part of a cult movement among many lop sided people equating difference automatically with talent and "uniqueness " .
imho .

Amen. Jesus himself said that the most humble in Heaven is the greatest in Heaven. Those who are humble here and who follow Jesus will be exalted in Heaven!

Matthew 18:4 esv
Whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 23:12 esv
Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.

Here we go .
The Mumbo Jumbo cultists are here .

By all means believe what you will, but have the manners to try and communicate in English instead of your short hand and made up way of patting yourself to a self congratulatory frenzy .

An example of Relative Ethics is any successful politician.
Relative ethics is no ethics at all. For ethics to be effective, they have to meet an objective, common standard.

Someone who has not built a career has objectively failed in life.
Only if your only measure of success and goals in life was to build a career.

Ask me anything.
I failed as my childhood goal was a doctor

We have to have "average" people in the world, so that when the above average are running down the road of glory, we can aspie to become above average.
And many people are significantly below average.

I am not stupid -- I have average IQ and a diagnosis of High Functioning Autistic. But my EQ is very low.

It is almost a sort of Virtue Signalling for many, and part of a cult movement among many lop sided people equating difference automatically with talent and "uniqueness " .
imho .
But I have an official diagnosis! Proud to be an Aspie!

Forum List

Back