I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

This is the GOP's strategy going forward.

"We don't like the results, we'll say they're fraudulent, we refuse to certify".

That's exactly how this is playing out, right in front of us, in real time, in multiple states.
The problem with stealing an election is that the world will never forget it. This ain't going away, it will be brought up in every election from here out, no matter how much your media and big tech suppress free speech, deplatform, cancel, and censor.

The problem with stealing an election is that the world will never forget it. This ain't going away, it will be brought up in every election from here out, no matter how much your media and big tech suppress free speech, deplatform, cancel, and censor.
Not the world. Just the corner of the country that has been absorbed by the cult of Trump that uncritically repeats the beliefs of their leader.

To the rest of the world, you sound like a cult.

Not the world. Just the corner of the country that has been absorbed by the cult of Trump that uncritically repeats the beliefs of their leader.

Don't worry, I am quite aware of how I look through the eyes of a lefty. Remember, I was born as a little lefty screaming for that bottle or tit for survival, just like everyone else. Even though I was eventually civilized by learning the judeo Christian values that western civilization was founded upon, I still have firsthand experience seeing the world through the eyes of a lefty. I know what you see...

Don't worry, I am quite aware of how I look through the eyes of a lefty. Remember, I was born as a little lefty screaming for that bottle or tit for survival, just like everyone else. Even though I was eventually civilized by learning the judeo Christian values that western civilization was founded upon, I still have firsthand experience seeing the world through the eyes of a lefty. I know what you see...
No, it’s not how you appear to just the leftists. It’s how you appear to anyone not consumed by Trump’s cult, and that includes plenty of conservatives.

You see, anyone who is rational is able to see through Trump’s flurry of lies and bullshit. In today’s Republican Party, rationality is not valued. What is valued is loyalty. That’s why Liz Cheney is attacked and Margerie Taylor Greene is elevated.

No, it’s not how you appear to just the leftists. It’s how you appear to anyone not consumed by Trump’s cult, and that includes plenty of conservatives
You don't know how righties see things, since you have never been one. The reason why I can see things through the eyes of a lefty is because I was once a lefty like you. Firsthand experience.

Yep. Btw, you are aware of it as well! Psst look up vote harvesting

You don't know how righties see things, since you have never been one. The reason why I can see things through the eyes of a lefty is because I was once a lefty like you. Firsthand experience.
Actually I can because I have this amazing characteristic called empathy.

It’s not highly valued on the right.

Plenty of rational Republicans have stated the stolen election narrative is a lie. Some rational republicans refuse to say it’s a lie because they’re afraid of the repercussions from the cultish base.

Lol, here comes the TDS like clockwork...
So in a topic about Defeated Trump's lackeys trying to overturn the election, you don't expect people to talk about Trump.

Man, the tard is deep in this one.

The Neo-GOP is the embodiment of Truthiness.

They feel it, deep down in their gut, that it must be true, therefore, it's true, they just know it is.......

Like Trump colluded with Putin right? Hahaha can’t make it up demofks stupidity. Btw, how long was that investigation?

then, why would you not want an investigation of fraud?

more were you against the mueller hoax?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back