I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

4o5ksk.jpg

Biden bragged about the extent of the fraud, fitting if he becomes the last ever democrat President or elected official

Too many people are still falsely claiming they didn't find anything.
THEY DID NOT FIND ANYTHING - thats a FACT.

You are the one still falsely claiming stuff a year later.

Last edited:
I was a Trump voter in 2016 and again in 2020, and if he is the GOP nominee in 2024 I will vote for him again. BUT - I will not support decertification in Arizona or anywhere else because there is no proof that the fraud was enough to overturn the results. Not saying Trump should have won or shouldn't, maybe he really did win but maybe isn't good enough. Would the data provided by the Arizona audit stand up as admissible evidence in a court of law? We don't know that. And I believe even the audit conclusion stated that Biden won.

I fully support the effort in every state to examine their election laws and tighten them as necessary. Inconvenience is a poor excuse if election integrity and accuracy can be improved by whatever measures a state legislature determines to be valid. That's what we vote them into office to do.

Like Trump colluded with Putin right? Hahaha can’t make it up demofks stupidity. Btw, how long was that investigation?

then, why would you not want an investigation of fraud?

more were you against the mueller hoax?

Collusion is not a crime.

The Trumpybear and his campaign (and 70% of the old GOP) loved the Russians interference on his behalf.

I was a Trump voter in 2016 and again in 2020, and if he is the GOP nominee in 2024 I will vote for him again. BUT - I will not support decertification in Arizona or anywhere else because there is no proof that the fraud was enough to overturn the results. Not saying Trump should have won or shouldn't, maybe he really did win but maybe isn't good enough. Would the data provided by the Arizona audit stand up as admissible evidence in a court of law? We don't know that. And I believe even the audit conclusion stated that Biden won.

I fully support the effort in every state to examine their election laws and tighten them as necessary. Inconvenience is a poor excuse if election integrity and accuracy can be improved by whatever measures a state legislature determines to be valid. That's what we vote them into office to do.
Arizona audit found Biden got MORE votes, than the official count.

It also raised some maybes about some votes. Those maybes were DEMOLISHED by election officials as almost 100% bs.

"an in-depth analysis and review of the reports and presentations issued by the Senate’s contractors, we determined that nearly every finding included faulty analysis, inaccurate claims, misleading conclusions, and a lack of understanding of federal and state election laws."

What seriously WAS found?

In all, the county found 38 instances were a ballot may have been illegally cast, and all have been sent to the attorney general’s office.

The county report also said that election workers had inadvertently double counted a batch of 50 ballots.

Cyber Ninjas that conducted audit has now chosen to close operations to avoid complying with requests for audit documents.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

76213829.jpg

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

There is no such thing as 'decertifying' the certified election results.

But thanks for the laugh!!!

BTW - GET A LIFE!!!!

We will be talking about it a lot. An election is coming up. You are going to have to keep lying awhile longer.
Of course you will. Trumpsters are essentially malevolent nihilists. You know you won't reverse the outcome of the election, so you're just trying to undermine the next one and sew distrust among voters. In other words, you all are a bunch of childish, destructive trolls. Fuck you very much!

Of course you will. Trumpsters are essentially malevolent nihilists. You know you won't reverse the outcome of the election, so you're just trying to undermine the next one and sew distrust among voters. In other words, you all are a bunch of childish, destructive trolls. Fuck you very much!
You are projecting.

Forum List

Back