I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

Dunno man. You guys bragging at how you’re going to do away with elections is more of a “self own” than anything.
no one I know of has said any such thing. It seems it is you since you just mentioned it.

Sure. Decertify the election means you’re going to do away with it.
not at all, decertify means decertify. An election fraudulently run isn't a good one. have another election and stop the fraudulent antics.

not at all, decertify means decertify. An election fraudulently run isn't a good one. have another election and stop the fraudulent antics.
Decertify means you’re getting rid of the election. No votes count. That’s what you guys want.

Decertify means you’re getting rid of the election. No votes count. That’s what you guys want.
to do it over. It isn't fking rocket science you fking idiot. BTW, it is legal. In our constitution.

This is the GOP's strategy going forward.

"We don't like the results, we'll say they're fraudulent, we refuse to certify".

That's exactly how this is playing out, right in front of us, in real time, in multiple states.
and the DEM strategy is TRUMP SUCKS.

yay politics.

There was no widespread voter fraud which threw the election in Biden's favor.

But carry on with your delusions if it makes you feel better.
sure there was. don't worry, it's a well known fact today.

to do it over. It isn't fking rocket science you fking idiot. BTW, it is legal. In our constitution.
She said nothing about having a new election. Just wants to get rid of the old one.

She said nothing about having a new election. Just wants to get rid of the old one.
she who? BTW, the legislators are the ones who do the decertifying, and I haven't heard any of them say they won't do another election.

she who? BTW, the legislators are the ones who do the decertifying, and I haven't heard any of them say they won't do another election.
LOLOL

There are no mulligans, freak. The election is over. Deal with it and get over it for the sake of your own mental health.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

Gee, some partisan hacks want to disenfranchise the voters of Arizona. What a surprise.

This is exactly why the Democrats created the voting rights bill. To protect the voters and the will of the people from traitors like these.

If you decertify the presidential results you also have to decertify every other race on the same ballot all the way down to whatever local elections were also ran at the same time

We don’t like the results of the last election so we are going to disregard it.

That’s pretty fascist.

Forum List

Back