I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify

It's as if anyone who falls under Trump's thrall comes down with a brain-eating bacteria. You can see it in the steadily declining dementia and delusions of the Trumptards on this forum, and in the statements of people like Lindell, Powell, and Giuliani.

Child sex trafficker Matt Gaetz and Q-Anon piss drinker Marjorie Tard Greene. The list is endless of those who publicly display their deteriorating mental health.

After getting too close to Trump, Giuliani went from America's Mayor™ to a sad caricature whose dead black brain cells publicly leaked down his face in a gardening store parking lot.

Zombie Donald is eating their brains.

This explains how he was able to con billions out of his investors and banks. It is a most bizarre phenomena which will be studied for decades to come.
When did you first realize you were a hair sniffing China Puppet?
1642521354287.png

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

Wow, a person at a Trump rally was kissing Trump's ass. That has never happened before....well other than the 10,000 times in the last couple years

Takes Brains to vote for this Racist Putin-Xi Cuck? I think not.
View attachment 589662

There's plenty of actual racist material to quote from Biden. That meme, however, is fake news. When he said, that he was reading something that someone else wrote. I know you didn't create that, I just hate fake news memes because the people who make them know they're lying. They do the same thing with Trump memes and every other public figure.

Psychologists and sociologists will feast on this forever.

The true TDS.

You know Mac, want this all to STOP? Then it is in YOUR BEST INTEREST to support voter ID. Know what else? Since you are now in a new party, if you think either the GOP or Dems are going to allow you to win anything under the current rules, you are smoking something.

Americans do not want this incessant election redo. The Left has done it multiple times, now the right is doing it. What Americans want is this crap to go away, and it really doesn't matter which side of the aisle they are on as regular citizens.

If we keep allowing this, elections are going to be fought over on, and on, and on. To make this go away, voter ID, done, over, forget about it. Unless of course, you want this uncertainty going forward, then you are not a solution, you are part of the problem!

You know Mac, want this all to STOP? Then it is in YOUR BEST INTEREST to support voter ID. Know what else? Since you are now in a new party, if you think either the GOP or Dems are going to allow you to win anything under the current rules, you are smoking something.

Americans do not want this incessant election redo. The Left has done it multiple times, now the right is doing it. What Americans want is this crap to go away, and it really doesn't matter which side of the aisle they are on as regular citizens.

If we keep allowing this, elections are going to be fought over on, and on, and on. To make this go away, voter ID, done, over, forget about it. Unless of course, you want this uncertainty going forward, then you are not a solution, you are part of the problem!
I think voter ID would be a very useful concession the Dems could make in constructive negotiations.

But, since the two parties are no longer allowed to engage in constructive negotiations, I won't hold my breath.

I think voter ID would be a very useful concession the Dems could make in constructive negotiations.

But, since the two parties are no longer allowed to engage in constructive negotiations, I won't hold my breath.

Well then, at least you are an honest broker. Both political entities need to stop this crap, while giving confidence in our elections.

I am tired of listening to Trump whine, either put up or shut up, along with Stacy.

GOPers do NOT realize that if Trump proves YESTERDAY that the election was stolen, he will not be re-instated. It would move through the courts for years, and the whole time it did, Biden would still be their President. They need to STOP thinking that Trump is going to be re-installed. It will NEVER happen. It is to, DAMN, LATE!

I am a staunch Conservative, that is well known, and I am here to tell all of you Conservatives that while proving that Trump was robbed would put massive amounts of GOPers in office at election time, Trump would still have to win in 24 to become President. Not even CLARENCE THOMAS would allow a re-instatement of Trump no matter the proof! It would instantly cause massive instability in our country, along with HATRED; which is exactly what we do not need! The most likely outcome would be-------->for the good of the country, the Supreme Court would PASS on the case no matter the evidence, as well they should. If you honestly believe in country before party, then you should see the wisdom in that choice!

Sorry bout that,

1. If it can be proven with certainty the election of 2020 was stolen then it must be reversed.
2. If not then this country full well knowing that indeed the election was stolen, if its found in certainty, this nation will come to a permanent end.
3. A new nation will need rise up, and the old one cast off.
4. With certainty the whole government will be fired!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Hey, tree . Is there any video or quote in existence where Donald J. Trump used that "N" word ? I mean all we hear is Trump is a racist , he must have let it slip at least once in his life . One would think.
Before he wanted to be President, his circle of friends included Jesse Jackson, Don King, Ali, and Al Sharpton. Maybe we should ask them.

1642538149413.png

1642538172265.png

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling and other states will follow.

---State Senator Wendy Rogers Speaks At AZ Trump Rally: “I Am A Yes Vote To DECERTIFY. Many Of My Colleagues In The Arizona Senate Want To Decertify.”---

There are “those people” in every crowd.:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back