I Am a Girl!!! XD

Don't think so. Anyway you are one of the hall monitor finks here burning the report button

Fuck You 2
Me reporting someone doesn't happen that often, but when I have reported anyone, it usually starts with. "I wouldn't normally report this, but since I have had x number of posts deleted for the same thing"

Me reporting someone doesn't happen that often, but when I have reported anyone, it usually starts with. "I wouldn't normally report this, but since I have had x number of posts deleted for the same thing"
If one does not get a few posts axed a week, you're not doing your job

Let me make myself perfectly clear here.

1. I don't give a rat's ass who likes me and who doesn't like me, but most everybody here will disagree with the people who say that I am unliked for the most part.

2. TNHarley, I still like you I just don't like the things that were coming out of your mouth and all I was asking you to do was please stop so you were the one who had a problem not me.

3. WillHaftawaite thank you very much for cleaning up this thread, even in what might seem to be a joking matter, I don't like people spreading rumors about me which might be seen as criminally questionable depending on the whole entire situation.

4. As for toobfreak, I know I didn't have to change my username, but I just wanted to because I like Dr. Who as well lol :D
You are already reporting people in the Introduction Thread????? I predict this won't work out.

I have a hot temper myself, but I don't think I ever got off the starting blocks quite that fast. Suggestions: 1. The Ignore List is your friend. Mine is 76 feet long. 2. You can't control what anyone says, so try the Ignore List; it works better. 3. Why bother with the introductions thread? Just post about current issues. Nobody cares, otherwise. Most people who post on this intro forum are never, ever heard from again, so skipping it saves time for all.

Your username looks familiar remind me again who you are. Sorry, I feel really embarrassed about asking you this. *Blushes*

I'm the guy all the leftards on here hate, for some reason.

Something to do about a book they read in high school or something, I dunno what the heck.

:laughing0301:

Something to do about a book they read in high school or something, I dunno what the heck.

We don't all hate you. We all laugh at you. We know you can't help being so goofy. We occasionally poke you with a pointed stick, but you are too goofy to deserve hate.

Yes, but don't I know you from another forum?

b99s8.jpg

He's the romantic hero of Ayn Rand's "Atlas Shrugged".. Once -- nobody knew his name at all.. But NOW he's saving liberty and freedom all day long..

Yeah, that's me: A romantical nobody, saving...uhhh...the things...you know...

I thought that it was a Christian forum or something,.. but maybe I'm just mixing you up with somebody else.

The kind that was born that way.

You probably wouldn't find me on a Christian forum. I'm more of a Christian-sympathizer, but I won't be a victim.

Blood for blood and an eye for an eye, I always sez.

You probably wouldn't find me on a Christian forum. I'm more of a Christian-sympathizer, but I won't be a victim.

Blood for blood and an eye for an eye, I always sez.

Oh okay, then I think I'm thinking about somebody on a Christian forum that might have the same username as you.

Forum List

Back