I Am a Girl!!! XD

Hello, this is formerly Potterhead2021 speaking and I figured that I would change my username and profile so it'll clear up any confusion or doubt that I am a female. :D

In internet land, going way back to say—1994—proclaiming oneself to be a female, online, almost certainly means would be "she" is actually a "he" and is likely a thirty year old "man" living in his parents' basement.

In internet land, going way back to say—1994—proclaiming oneself to be a female, online, almost certainly means would be "she" is actually a "he" and is likely a thirty year old "man" living in his parents' basement.

That makes absolutely no sense, I am a she.

Hello, this is formerly Potterhead2021 speaking and I figured that I would change my username and profile so it'll clear up any confusion or doubt that I am a female.

You know, aside from the fact that you TOLD us you were a woman when you came here, all you really needed to do was chance your avatar (as you have). Changing your handle really amounts to nothing.

That makes absolutely no sense, I am a she.
For the record I was assuming the person who started this thread was a man and is now a woman and we were going to have the discussion about if it's right to call he a she or visa versa. That would have been interesting. This is just boring. But yea I would think Pothead2021 would be a guy.

So are you a pot head? Are you also a doctors wife? That's cool. I know a cool chick who's married to a doctor. She is an anestesiologist. The person who knocks you out before you go under the knife. Her husband looks like McDreamy or McSteamy. She hit the marriage lotto.

Forum List

Back