Where your voice count!

Welcome to USMB and I hope you enjoy the board!

You’ve touched on a most interesting topic actually with your post about freedom of speech. Traversing the terrain of USMB’s political environment reflects the larger political divisions quite well. Finding the best balance when posters’ opinions are polar opposite is interesting to watch play out. What constitutes as “fair” when it comes to sharing opposing viewpoints.

For many posters, it boils down to whether another opinion is supported by factual evidence and lacks a deceptive motive (that could be either the poster being intentionally deceptive-it happens, or the source quoted by the poster deemed to be deceptive). For other posters, it’s more about whether a certain statement is something that they believe is true already and it fits with their narrative so it’s accepted as factual.

I know it might be hard to believe, particularly if you haven’t had experience with other political message boards, but every poster has a narrative or two and a few have a political narrative for every single issue including all non-political issues Lol Enjoy!

I'm lucky to have found this website where your voice counts and your not discriminated against for stating your opinions respectfully!

I wouldn't bet the house on the latter if I were you. Call it the voice of experience.
Sometimes it's a big difference between what some entity claims to do, and what it actually does. Whelp, this is one of those times. But good luck.

:welcome: Soul

1629492921610.png

I'm lucky to have found this website where your voice counts and your not discriminated against for stating your opinions respectfully!
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You are living in a dreamworld if you seriously believe your voice counts.the mods here suppress everything as bad as twitter,youtube and facebook,any facts they dont like,they move them to the conspiracy section or rubber room section.

better find another site if you want your voice to count,it sure dont here bub.lol

I don't know about others here, but when I saw Mr' Souls's post, here, i decided to drop by to pick up a reason for the thought that I caught that my head is the event of the season.

We are equally blessed to have you join us who APPRECIATES the power of free speech and press we have. Instead of people complaining like victims, begging for more reliance on govt and party politics going the opposite direction.

How can I help you Soul to make the most of our resources and put our thoughts ideas and words into ACTION ?

Forum List

Back