Hypocrite Pelosi Doubles-Down On Call For Insurrection

The shame of it is how many US citizens actually hate the US and want it to fail.

So igorant.

So when do the Pelosi-Schumer hearings begin? Oh that's right, Democrats are in charge so they get away with inciting attacks on our Supreme Court justices and using the FBI like a secret police force.

That was a fucked up decision that is not going to save lives.

The days of rage predicted by the administration and the media seems to have fizzled out. Outside of hard core nut cases it seems that the crowds of people are milling around and having a good time. Biden's prediction (hope) for a revolution if Roe was overturned seems to be a sign of increasing mental illness.

So when do the Pelosi-Schumer hearings begin? Oh that's right, Democrats are in charge so they get away with inciting attacks on our Supreme Court justices and using the FBI like a secret police force.
Idiot. The supreme court took a right away but you're all for it.

The days of rage predicted by the administration and the media seems to have fizzled out. Outside of hard core nut cases it seems that the crowds of people are milling around and having a good time. Biden's prediction (hope) for a revolution if Roe was overturned seems to be a sign of increasing mental illness.
Just watch what happens.

That was a fucked up decision that is not going to save lives.
Oh, I thought you were talking about the gun legislation Joke Biden just signed.

WTF are you snowflakes freaking out over?

The USSC just gave the power and ability to legislate abortions to YOU.

Are you that unsure of your ability to make your own choices and govern yiurself?

Idiot. The supreme court took a right away but you're all for it.
Look who's here, IM2 my favorite stalker has followed me to another thread! OK I guess I have to explain this to you as well. All the Supreme Court did was hand abortion control back to the states where most of the Constitutional authority has always been. That is why we call our country the United STATES of America, not the United FEDERATION of America. Let me know if you have any other questions, my friend! :)

Some of youse' wise guys want the Democrats arrested and the party smashed into little pieces and obliterated. Their leaders ( Biden, Pelosi, Schiff and so forth) arrested for corruption or RICO laws. I agree. When Democrats push Jan 6th but ignore Biden's collusion in Burisma, but project their faults on ALL conservatives...They ignore their own involvement in 500 plus race riots in 2020, ignore their creation of record inflation connected to this demented old fool, Biden. Well, we normies don't let that pass.

Look who's here, IM2 my favorite stalker has followed me to another thread! OK I guess I have to explain this to you as well. All the Supreme Court did was hand abortion control back to the states where most of the Constitutional authority has always been. That is why we call our country the United STATES of America, not the United FEDERATION of America. Let me know if you have any other questions, my friend! :)
Lets see, I made 3-4 posts. Nobody is stalking you loser.

The fact is that you're fine with people losing rights.

Forum List

Back