Are the debates already rigged? How?

My choices for partisan but fair mods are
Kaitlan Collins on CNN
David Muir on ABC
I want Joy Behr and Jeanine Pirro.

The whole debate will be upstaged when those two start throwing punches.

It would be a real treat.

My choices for partisan but fair mods are
Kaitlan Collins on CNN
David Muir on ABC

I can see Trump arguing all night with Jake not Biden.
That's when they should just cut his mike off.

I want Joy Behr and Jeanine Pirro.

The whole debate will be upstaged when those two start throwing punches.

It would be a real treat.
Pirro. A drunk Nancy Grace wannabee whose plastic surgery is slipping.

Pirro. A drunk Nancy Grace wannabee whose plastic surgery is slipping.

Along with Behr, the self admitted slut ? What was you point ?

I'd love to see them grab each other by the hair and throw punches.

Behr definitely has the weight advantage though.

Back to topic…I think they are rigged already…Trump will have to debate 3 on 1….Trump should demand no notes, teleprompter, and no real time fact checking…This will backfire on dems, and the second debate Biden will back out of.

So Pirro is a "liar" but Michael Cohen is telling the truth? Is that the way you're going to start your day off, Bulldog? LOL
Sure, why not. Cohen did lie, and he owned up to those lies he told at the behest of trump. Trump's lawyers are trying to make a big deal out of Cohen hating trump. If you'll check, you will see that most people who once worked and supported him now hate him. Sooner or later you've got to admit the problem isn't all those other people. It's trump.
Pirro hasn't admitted to any of her lies.

Back to topic…I think they are rigged already…Trump will have to debate 3 on 1….Trump should demand no notes, teleprompter, and no real time fact checking…This will backfire on dems, and the second debate Biden will back out of.
The terms are already agreed to. A businessman would know that.

Reportedly, (former) President Trump demands that both men take a drug test.

I knew it!

Both sides want an excuse to avoid debates.

President Biden's "advisers" know that he would be humiliated (his cognitive frailty is worse than four years ago).

(Former) President Trump is not a good debater.

The debates have only recently been agreed to, but there are already accusations that they are already rigged. Some believe the fix is in, but others think those claims are just another conspiracy theory. Both parties have agreed to the time, date, venue, and those posing the questions, as well as no audience. I've heard the rules will call for 5 minutes to answer, and then the microphone will be cut off. With both parties agreeing to the rules, I don't see how the format can be considered rigging. Do you think the debates are, or will be rigged? How do you think they might rig it?
The salient question isn't whether they are rigged. The salient question is whether it is to Don's benefit for The Following to believe they are rigged. After all, reality for The Following is what Trump says it is.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion he is a winner, for The Following to believe he won the election.........so they do.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion he is on the side of good, for The Following to believe Biden is corrupt.........so they do.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion he is a victim, for The Following to believe he is being persecuted.........so they do.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion "he alone can fix it," for The Following to believe DC is a dysfunctional swamp and the country is a dystopian nightmare.........so they do.

The salient question isn't whether they are rigged. The salient question is whether it is to Don's benefit for The Following to believe they are rigged. After all, reality for The Following is what Trump says it is.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion he is a winner, for The Following to believe he won the election.........so they do.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion he is on the side of good, for The Following to believe Biden is corrupt.........so they do.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion he is a victim, for The Following to believe he is being persecuted.........so they do.

It is to Trump's benefit, to maintain the illusion "he alone can fix it," for The Following to believe DC is a dysfunctional swamp and the country is a dystopian nightmare.........so they do.
Regardless of what actually happens, we know that (a) Trump will claim victimhood in some way, and (b) the flock will believe it completely.

Forum List

Back