More Shoes Drop in the Paul Pelosi Story

Damn, you are filled with hatred.

I mean, sure, the man got drunk and caused a crash, but what did he do to deserve THAT?
Pelosi used Left Wing hate and lies to destroy this country so it is understandable that her husband would turn into an alcoholic.

Last edited:
Are you shittin' me.......? Retard.
They've been married longer than your sorry ass has been alive.

You nut jobs whine about the strength of marriage, when your own dear leader had three different wives and cheated on every one, including his current, skank.

Nancy D'Alesandro met Paul Francis Pelosi while she was attending college.
They married in Baltimore at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen on September 7, 1963
right? And why he'd need to drink after seeing what she's evolved into.

Are you in love with Nancy?

The thread is about Paul Pelosi's DUI arrest, you cum-gurgling little fuck.

How is stupid shit uttered by Nancy Pelosi relevant?
because demofks make trump's kids relevant? I'm just saying. hypocrisy is your middle name.

When I was in the Navy, being hour late to work (Article 86 - Unauthorized Absence) carried a maximum punishment of confinement for 18 months, dishonorable discharge, and forfeiture of all pay and allowances.

Did anyone ever get that for being an hour late to work? No, of course not.

People here are clamoring for Paul Pelosi to get the maximum because they don't like his wife. That's hardly an adequate reason...
irrelevant to the OP

Are you shittin' me.......? Retard.
They've been married longer than your sorry ass has been alive.

You nut jobs whine about the strength of marriage, when your own dear leader had three different wives and cheated on every one, including his current, skank.

Nancy D'Alesandro met Paul Francis Pelosi while she was attending college.
They married in Baltimore at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen on September 7, 1963
Are you jealous of old Paul?

I could see her getting it just for her own narccicism. She probably squats over a mirror to play DJ.
"squats over a mirror to play DJ." ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WTF?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doesn't it make dem voters sick to see how rich the Pelosi's have become by trading stocks while she passes laws and regulations regarding the very industries the Pelosi's and their friends invest in?....

Is that one of those things you need to activate your car?
Yeah, you have to blow into it. A friend of mine has one. She almost never goes anywhere in her own vehicle, and will never give friends a ride because of it. She's too embarrassed...

Pelosi made most of his money in Real Estate

Just like Trump
Her husband owns an investment company where all of their friends can go and get the benefit of a speaker of the house making way for their investments with laws and regulations.....

For some reason that hasn’t been fully explained yet, it took law enforcement officers more than four hours to book him after he was arrested. He wasn’t booked until 4:13 a.m. Was he resisting a breathalyzer? Causing a problem? Were they debating whether or not to charge him? It’s not clear. And if he was still blowing more than 0.08 after that time, what was he like at the time of the crash? He was released about three hours after he was booked on $5000 bail.

(AT LEAST HE DIDNT INVOKE HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE IN BAIL FREE CALIFORNIA)

But now there’s more information on the accident. Pelosi was allegedly driving drunk when he piloted a 2021 Porsche through a stop sign while crossing State Route 29 and drove right into the path of an oncoming car driven by Jesus Lopez, 48, at about 10:26 p.m. So based on the report, Pelosi allegedly caused the crash. Notice he wasn’t driving an electric vehicle, but a nice gas-guzzling new Porsche. . . .

Nancy Pelosi isn’t talking about her husband’s arrest. She has no problem going after anyone and everyone else, but his arrest, she’s calling a “private matter.”

Huh, one of the great mysteries of life, how the husband of the Speaker of the House, and rabid leftist in a state dominated by rabid leftists, got treated extra special. A great mystery wrapped in an enigma!

Nothing on a crash, nothing on him being injured, but my daughter sent me this, supposedly his mugshot, saying it was just coming out. Wonder if it's true or not?

pelosi mug.jpg

Forum List

Back