More Shoes Drop in the Paul Pelosi Story

Really?

At what age do they wake up and make that decision?

Your suspicions are meaningless. A person can't be charged with the more serious crime because you think he'd driven drunk in the past.

That's just retarded...
they can if there is an accident. Many ways that can play out.

He may prefer jail rather than going home to that gross botox polluted bridge troll.

86149142.jpg

Law says mandatory jail time.
Place a bet?
Sure.

A California DUI jail sentence depends on the specific drunk driving offense and whether it is a misdemeanor or felony DUI. Some offenses are wobblers meaning they can be charged as either a misdemeanor or felony.

Jail time is a standard penalty for driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. But many jurisdictions suspend the jail sentence for a first-time DUI conviction if the defendant:

• pays a fine,
  • takes an alcohol and drug education course,
  • avoids new arrests while the case is open, and
  • completes any other sentencing terms the judge imposes, such as community service.
But if the defendant fails to complete all these non-jail penalties or otherwise violates probation, the judge can then remand him/her to jail.

In general, the maximum imprisonment for a first-time DUI under state and federal law is six months.1 But it is rare for first-time DUI defendants to serve much jail – if any – as long as they complete all the other required sentencing terms. However, some cities and counties require mandatory minimum jail sentences for first-time offenders.

This is worth the 60 seconds it takes to read.

What a dumb bitch.

This post could not be more irrelevant to this thread...

People don't just wake up one day at age 82 and decide they are going to go out and get wasted and tool around town in a sports car.

I find it extremely unlikely that this was his first trip to the rodeo.

People don’t drunk drive for over 60 years and get away with it

I still don’t see anything that says he has been convicted before or anything indicating what his BAC is

People don’t drunk drive for over 60 years and get away with it

When they are married to one of the most powerful broads in human history, sometimes they do.

Where Mr. Pelosi may have screwed up here was his decision to plow his ride into Jesus'. Although I think Jesus will soon be on a slow boat back to El Salvador so that the witness disappears.

When they are married to one of the most powerful broads in human history, sometimes they do.

Where Mr. Pelosi may have screwed up here was his decision to plow his ride into Jesus'. Although I think Jesus will soon be on a slow boat back to El Salvador so that the witness disappears.

Based on this weekend……evidently not

wouldn't you drink if you had to look at the hideous women?
Are you shittin' me.......? Retard.
They've been married longer than your sorry ass has been alive.

You nut jobs whine about the strength of marriage, when your own dear leader had three different wives and cheated on every one, including his current, skank.

Nancy D'Alesandro met Paul Francis Pelosi while she was attending college.
They married in Baltimore at the Cathedral of Mary Our Queen on September 7, 1963

LEO in UT, now retired. The word "allows" implies discretion of the DA. Pretty much what I thought.

When I was in the Navy, being hour late to work (Article 86 - Unauthorized Absence) carried a maximum punishment of confinement for 18 months, dishonorable discharge, and forfeiture of all pay and allowances.

Did anyone ever get that for being an hour late to work? No, of course not.

People here are clamoring for Paul Pelosi to get the maximum because they don't like his wife. That's hardly an adequate reason...

In a Pelosi thread, it could not be MORE IRRELEVANT?

What if I posted a recipe for lentil soup? That would be more irrelevant. Your post is shit.

The thread is about Paul Pelosi's DUI arrest, you cum-gurgling little fuck.

How is stupid shit uttered by Nancy Pelosi relevant?

Forum List

Back