More Shoes Drop in the Paul Pelosi Story

Paul is part of government by getting wealthy from the government.

You said this:

"Paul got hundreds of millions in government contracts from his wife. It’s not a private family matter."

None of the links you've provided say anything about hundreds of millions of dollars in government contracts.

If you can't support your claim that he received hundreds of millions in government contracts from his wife, it's okay to say that. But pretending that these other links supports that claim is stupid.

Now, yes or no: Can you support your claim that his company received hundreds of millions of dollars in government contracts from Nancy Pelosi?

For some reason that hasn’t been fully explained yet, it took law enforcement officers more than four hours to book him after he was arrested. He wasn’t booked until 4:13 a.m. Was he resisting a breathalyzer? Causing a problem? Were they debating whether or not to charge him? It’s not clear. And if he was still blowing more than 0.08 after that time, what was he like at the time of the crash? He was released about three hours after he was booked on $5000 bail.

(AT LEAST HE DIDNT INVOKE HIS WHITE PRIVILEGE IN BAIL FREE CALIFORNIA)

But now there’s more information on the accident. Pelosi was allegedly driving drunk when he piloted a 2021 Porsche through a stop sign while crossing State Route 29 and drove right into the path of an oncoming car driven by Jesus Lopez, 48, at about 10:26 p.m. So based on the report, Pelosi allegedly caused the crash. Notice he wasn’t driving an electric vehicle, but a nice gas-guzzling new Porsche. . . .

Nancy Pelosi isn’t talking about her husband’s arrest. She has no problem going after anyone and everyone else, but his arrest, she’s calling a “private matter.”

Huh, one of the great mysteries of life, how the husband of the Speaker of the House, and rabid leftist in a state dominated by rabid leftists, got treated extra special. A great mystery wrapped in an enigma!

Lol. . . A. K. A. Rules for thee... but not for me. Typical democrat country... above the laws that they make... why would anyone listen to these hypocrites... they make me sick...

You said this:

"Paul got hundreds of millions in government contracts from his wife. It’s not a private family matter."

None of the links you've provided say anything about hundreds of millions of dollars in government contracts.

If you can't support your claim that he received hundreds of millions in government contracts from his wife, it's okay to say that. But pretending that these other links supports that claim is stupid.

Now, yes or no: Can you support your claim that his company received hundreds of millions of dollars in government contracts from Nancy Pelosi?
I was in error. It was Feinstein’s hubby. Paul just made hundreds of millions off of insider trading.

You've never seen the step up of offense penalties on recurrence have you. Been there and charged it many times.

I'm just going by what the State of California says.

If the first DUI was a misdemeanor, that does not automatically make a second DUI a felony...

I think the point is that the prosecutors should be pulling out all stops to have this prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Not try and sweep this under the rug.

Maybe see if Mr. Pelosi would be willing to make a deal to avoid going to the penitentiary?

Drunk Driving laws are quite clear
Judges don’t have much latitude

Paul Pelosi was driving drunk and was charged with it

I'm just going by what the State of California says.

If the first DUI was a misdemeanor, that does not automatically make a second DUI a felony...
Simple DUI's are misdemeanors. 2nd DUI's involving an accident enhance it to third degree felony. I guess it is all in how the DA chooses to prosecute it. I would have written it up and originally charged him with the felony. History and the second one being an accident.

Drunk Driving laws are quite clear
Judges don’t have much latitude

Paul Pelosi was driving drunk and was charged with it

It was more than that, RW. Pelosi purposely plowed his powerful vehicle into an automobile being driven by Jesus. Attempted murder, or even attempted deicide are in play I'd say.

Simple DUI's are misdemeanors. 2nd DUI's involving an accident enhance it to third degree felony. I guess it is all in how the DA chooses to prosecute it. I would have written it up and originally charged him with the felony. History and the second one being an accident.

Well, that's you. Luckily for Paul Pelosi your opinion doesn't matter here. California law allows for it to be a misdemeanor.

Are you an LEO in California?

And I'm pretty skeptical about the "history" here. I can't find anything which says this was his second DUI. If it is, I'd love for someone to post a link to it. It would certainly alter my opinion...

Well, that's you. Luckily for Paul Pelosi your opinion doesn't matter here. California law allows for it to be a misdemeanor.

And I'm pretty skeptical about the "history" here. I can't find anything which says this was his second DUI. If it is, I'd love for someone to post a link to it. It would certainly alter my opinion...

People don't just wake up one day at age 82 and decide they are going to go out and get wasted and tool around town in a sports car.

I find it extremely unlikely that this was his first trip to the rodeo.

People don't just wake up one day at age 82 and decide they are going to go out and get wasted and tool around town in a sports car.

I find it extremely unlikely that this was his first trip to the rodeo.

Really?

At what age do they wake up and make that decision?

Your suspicions are meaningless. A person can't be charged with the more serious crime because you think he'd driven drunk in the past.

That's just retarded...

LEO in UT, now retired. The word "allows" implies discretion of the DA. Pretty much what I thought.

the thing is you have no clue as to what will happen.

Forum List

Back