Hypocrisy of Free Speech

Alt_Ascendant

Oct 2, 2016
the world's greatest country
In the wake of Colin Kaepernick's "protests", Leftists have been shouting the same justification for his ungrateful actions. "It's his 1st Amemdment Right!" they cry. Yet, when Trump, for instance, calls one fat girl fat, he is universally condemned by those same Liberals. Shouldn't we ALL be held to the same standard? We are, after all, created equal under God. If Trump wants to call O'Donnel fat then it should be well within his rights to do so without being criticized. Again, compare him to Kaepernick.
Trump calls an overweight girl fat, gets called a women-hater.
Kaepernick disrespects the flag of our great nation and all those -white and black- who sacrificed their lives to defend his rights, gets hailed as a hero and patriot.
Those who believe that the Constitution freedoms only apply to their particular beliefs -Left AND Right- need to pick up a copy and read it. The 1st is for ALL American citizens, not just Liberals.

In the wake of Colin Kaepernick's "protests", Leftists have been shouting the same justification for his ungrateful actions. "It's his 1st Amemdment Right!" they cry. Yet, when Trump, for instance, calls one fat girl fat, he is universally condemned by those same Liberals. Shouldn't we ALL be held to the same standard? We are, after all, created equal under God. If Trump wants to call O'Donnel fat then it should be well within his rights to do so without being criticized. Again, compare him to Kaepernick.
Kaepernick disrespects the flag of our great nation and all those -white and black- who sacrificed their lives to defend his rights, gets hailed as a hero and patriot.
Those who believe that the Constitution freedoms only apply to their particular beliefs -Left AND Right- need to pick up a copy and read it. The 1st is for ALL American citizens, not just Liberals.
No one should hold Kap to the standard of a potential POTUS. Only someone illiterate would think this is a good thing.

No one should hold Kap to the standard of a potential POTUS. Only someone illiterate would think this is a good thing.
So...what you're saying is that American's running for political office should be held to a higher standard, eh? Tell that to Comey and Clinton's gross negligence. Are you going to condemn Clinton for slamming Sanders supporters? I seriously doubt you will.

So...what you're saying is that American's running for political office should be held to a higher standard, eh? Tell that to Comey and Clinton's gross negligence. Are you going to condemn Clinton for slamming Sanders supporters? I seriously doubt you will.
Yes thats what I am saying. Matter of fact most intelligent people believe this also. BTW Kap didnt disrespect the flag you dummy. He disrespected the racist anthem that is played while that flag is being displayed. At least know what you are talking about next OK?

Yes thats what I am saying. Matter of fact most intelligent people believe this also. BTW Kap didnt disrespect the flag you dummy. He disrespected the racist anthem that is played white that flag is being displayed. At least know what you are talking about next OK?
Just because I find your typo funny, I went ahead and bolded it. Way to bring race into it.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, dealing with your ad hominem insults. The flag isn't racist. Please, do explain to me how it is. I would love to hear this.
And what is the anthem entitled? What was it...? Oh yes! Star-Spangled Banner! *mock horror* It's about the flag! Oh no!
Disrespecting the anthem is disrespecting our flag, and our great nation.

Uh... they are held to the same standards. Everytime someone makes a controversial statement, a bunch of people get butthurt about it. Do you need the NFL to be a safe space for you little snowflake?

Uh... they are held to the same standards. Everytime someone makes a controversial statement, a bunch of people get butthurt about it. Do you need the NFL to be a safe space for you little snowflake?
Me, need safe spaces? You're funny.

Yes thats what I am saying. Matter of fact most intelligent people believe this also. BTW Kap didnt disrespect the flag you dummy. He disrespected the racist anthem that is played white that flag is being displayed. At least know what you are talking about next OK?
Just because I find your typo funny, I went ahead and bolded it. Way to bring race into it.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes, dealing with your ad hominem insults. The flag isn't racist. Please, do explain to me how it is. I would love to hear this.
And what is the anthem entitled? What was it...? Oh yes! Star-Spangled Banner! *mock horror* It's about the flag! Oh no!
Who told you the flag was racist? I guess reading isnt your strong suit is it?

Oh so you were joking when you wrote that butthurt OP about some backup NFL player's free speech? Okay cool.

Ah, you are correct. I'm not wearing my glasses, so my sight's not the best right now.
Regardless, my point still stands. How is the anthem racist?

Ah, you are correct. I'm not wearing my glasses, so my sight's not the best right now.
You need to do some research. Dont bother me with questions that have already been answered kid.

Oh so you were joking when you wrote that butthurt OP about some backup NFL player's free speech? Okay cool.
Please, enlighten me about how it is a butthurt OP. The point wasn't even about Kaepernick. He's an example. The point was about media bias from both sides of the spectrum.

Everyone has their first amendment right to be as nasty, stupid, etc. as they want as long as they aren't directly contributing to the harm of others (like yelling fire in a crowded room). As well citizens have the right to call them out and protest or boycott them, etc.

What is wrong is actively preventing or trying to prevent one from exercising their first amendment right. Example:trying to force the NFL to prohibit players from kneeling.

Please, enlighten me about how it is a butthurt OP. The point wasn't even about Kaepernick. He's an example. The point was about media bias from both sides of the spectrum.
The first half of your last sentence in the OP was good. The rest was butthurt whining that could have been written by a tantrumming child in desperate need of a safe space.

You need to do some research. Dont bother me with questions that have already been answered kid.

So one line in some long-forgotten third stanza condemns an entire piece? Besides, how is describing the demographics of any opposing army racist? He used "slaves". Big deal. He also talked about sending "hirelings" to the grave too, but is that racist against whites? No. Stop being so over sensitive.

Everyone has their first amendment right to be as nasty, stupid, etc. as they want as long as they aren't directly contributing to the harm of others (like yelling fire in a crowded room). As well citizens have the right to call them out and protest or boycott them, etc.

What is wrong is actively preventing or trying to prevent one from exercising their first amendment right. Example:trying to force the NFL to prohibit players from kneeling.
Exactly. I despise Kaepernick's action, but I have never believed for an instant he should be forbidden to do so.

So one line in some long-forgotten third stanza condemns an entire piece? Besides, how is describing the demographics of any opposing army racist? He used "slaves". Big deal. He also talked about sending "hirelings" to the grave too, but is that racist against whites? No. Stop being so over sensitive.

Yes. It condemns the entire song written by a racist. He owned slaves. He may be a hero to you whites but he and his song are typical representations of inbred white ideology. His song deserves no respect and I give it none.

Yes. It condemns the entire song written by a racist. He owned slaves. He may be a hero to you whites but he and his song are typical representations of inbred white ideology. His song deserves no respect and I give it none.
George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin all owned slaves. Does that make them racist? Owning slaves was a generally acceptable part of society back then. Stonewall Jackson served as a Lieutenant General for the Confederacy and owned slaves. Do you see him as a racist?

George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and Ben Franklin all owned slaves. Does that make them racist? Owning slaves was a generally acceptable part of society back then. Stonewall Jackson served as a Lieutenant General for the Confederacy and owned slaves. Do you see him as a racist?
Yes that makes them all racist dummy. Do you have a link for Ben Franklin owning slaves?

Who is saying the government should arrest your Messiah? That's right....nobody. If you could take a peek from under your white sheet for a bit to actually read the 1st Amendment, you'd find that people have the right to Free Speech, they do not have the right to be free of criticism from other free Americans.

You sound like a tiny handed guy who needs a safe space free from being picked on.

Forum List

Back