Huuuuuge Trump Failure Unreported Until Now

That's one thing Hillary can't speak to. She has always been on the taxpayer's tit and lived off special interest groups. She has never ran any kind of business, just a money laundering scheme.
Wasn't she on the Board of Directors of the Largest business in America - Walmart?

As a token member. She never even ran one of the little neighborhood stores. She has never really been successful in government.
Token member? She was a Board member who helped direct the world's largest company.

She did absolutely nothing and you know it. We are talking about actually running a business. Being on a board of directors means little. I know guys on the Board of Directors at Baptist Hospital. One of them owns four or five automobile dealerships. He does nothing at all at the hospital. The Hospitl Administrator runs the daily affairs of the hospital.
Being on the Board of Directors of a company the size of Walmart is not like running a car dealership or a hospital admin. There is no comparison. Besides she was the first female full partner in her law firm at age 30.

she was also one of the top 100 lawyers in the country when she was with the Rose law firm.

but she's a dem, so they need to pretend that she's somehow not accomplished, while nutter bigot Donald had everything handed to him and still failed...and they think that he's a big deal because they're seen him on the apprentice.

That's one thing Hillary can't speak to. She has always been on the taxpayer's tit and lived off special interest groups. She has never ran any kind of business, just a money laundering scheme.
Wasn't she on the Board of Directors of the Largest business in America - Walmart?

As a token member. She never even ran one of the little neighborhood stores. She has never really been successful in government.
Token member? She was a Board member who helped direct the world's largest company.

She did absolutely nothing and you know it. We are talking about actually running a business. Being on a board of directors means little. I know guys on the Board of Directors at Baptist Hospital. One of them owns four or five automobile dealerships. He does nothing at all at the hospital. The Hospitl Administrator runs the daily affairs of the hospital.
Being on the Board of Directors of a company the size of Walmart is not like running a car dealership or a hospital admin. There is no comparison. Besides she was the first female full partner in her law firm at age 30.

OK have it your way. I'll simply conclude then that Hillary is the reason Walmart pays its employees such a low wage that they have to supplement their earnings with food stamps. Sounds good to me.

she was also one of the top 100 lawyers in the country when she was with the Rose law firm.

but she's a dem, so they need to pretend that she's somehow not accomplished, while nutter bigot Donald had everything handed to him and still failed...and they think that he's a big deal because they're seen him on the apprentice.

Yes, she did get that rapist of the twelve year old girl off. Let's give her the credit she is due. She also got fired. Bill had his law license revoked. Great pair alright.

Meh

Lots of people got it wrong.

The essence of a bubble is to have a lot of really smart people believing truisms that turn out to be false. Ben Bernanke thought the housing market was strong. Warren Buffett thought subprime would be contained.

Trump starting a mortgage company isn't big deal. There are many, many other reasons not to vote for him.

You mean betty boop, 4 out of 120 plus Trumps company's declared bankruptcy?

Those are great returns considering like 4 out of 5 start up company's go out of business in the 1st year.

Don't look now but your just gave up any leg to complain about failure among successes.

Benghazi? Well that's just one out of many many many un-attacked US Embassies as you would surely argue....no?

You sure never worked around any presidents of company's have you?

When you have over two or three fucking company's you don't micro mange them idiot, no time..you hire someone else to fucking do it.

And you are trying to compare a ducking bankruptcy to a terrorist attack on a U.S. embassy right before an election?

What a tard.

Lol

Hillary micromanaged hundreds of embassies? Noooo. So your attempt at special pleading is a failure.

But you are right in this sense - while Trump was busy with Trump steaks and mortgages Hillary was doing something of REAL consequence and responsibility in the world.

What are you babbling about?

Are they all under attack now?

A little different moron from people being killed then a guy just going with the law like every one else does.

Yes, she did get that rapist of the twelve year old girl off. Let's give her the credit she is due. She also got fired. Bill had his law license revoked. Great pair alright.
The judge in that case ordered her to represent that man, She got new jobs and Bill got his law license back. You're right! a great pair.

The judge in that case ordered her to represent that man, She got new jobs and Bill got his law license back. You're right! a great pair.

But Bill did lose his license right? Hillary did get fired, right? She was fired for incompetence. She destroyed a twelve year old girl. Put her through hell. She defended and trashed all the women who accused Bill of sexual misconduct. Yes, I do agree. They are a great pair if one calls scum great.

What are you babbling about?

Are they all under attack now?

A little different moron from people being killed then a guy just going with the law like every one else does.

Are you sure you aren't the one babbling? :alcoholic:

But Bill did lose his license right? Hillary did get fired, right? She was fired for incompetence. She destroyed a twelve year old girl. Put her through hell. She defended and trashed all the women who accused Bill of sexual misconduct. Yes, I do agree. They are a great pair if one calls scum great.
Incompetence? where?

Incompetence? where?

Most especially as Secretary of State. I do appreciate your pointing out to me though that as a member of Walmart's Board of Directors Hillary keeps the wages so low at Walmart that Walmart employees have to subsidize their earning with EBT. I admit I was totally unaware of that fact and will now do all I can to give her the credit she deserves.

Incompetence? where?

Most especially as Secretary of State. I do appreciate your pointing out to me though that as a member of Walmart's Board of Directors Hillary keeps the wages so low at Walmart that Walmart employees have to subsidize their earning with EBT. I admit I was totally unaware of that fact and will now do all I can to give her the credit she deserves.
Boy you are just batting .1000 today.

"2016 action lifts average hourly full-time rate to $13.38; New paid time off plan gives full- and part-time associates greater control"

"More than 1.2 million Walmart U.S. and Sam’s Club associates will receive a pay increase under the second phase of the company’s two-year, $2.7 billion investment in workers. The pay raise, which takes effect Feb. 20, will be one of the largest single-day, private-sector pay increases ever. As an industry leader for competitive pay and benefits, Walmart is also implementing new short-term disability and simplified paid time off (PTO) programs. The combined changes will expand support for associates dealing with extended health issues and provide associates greater control over their paid time away from work. More Than One Million Walmart U.S. Associates Receive Raises as Part of Largest Single-Day Pay Increase in the History of Corporate America

Incompetence? where?

"2016 action lifts average hourly full-time rate to $13.38; New paid time off plan gives full- and part-time associates greater control"

"More than 1.2 million Walmart U.S. and Sam’s Club associates will receive a pay increase under the second phase of the company’s two-year, $2.7 billion investment in workers. The pay raise, which takes effect Feb. 20, will be one of the largest single-day, private-sector pay increases ever. As an industry leader for competitive pay and benefits, Walmart is also implementing new short-term disability and simplified paid time off (PTO) programs. The combined changes will expand support for associates dealing with extended health issues and provide associates greater control over their paid time away from work. More Than One Million Walmart U.S. Associates Receive Raises as Part of Largest Single-Day Pay Increase in the History of Corporate America

Yes, it is an election year. Care to address the wages of the past? It has been widely reported in the news.

Incompetence? where?

Yes, it is an election year. Care to address the wages of the past? It has been widely reported in the news.
Why? the problem has been fixed.

Bill lost his law license for the Blow Job. Hillary was not fired, that is a Rush Rimjob lie. The 12 year-old girl was never on the stand because, as a court-appointed public defender, Hillary plea-bargained the guy's charge to spare the child the trauma of testifying - another Republican lie. I don't recall her trashing any of the women Bill was involved with - more blogger lies which every one of these women has recanted under oath. I recall a 60 Minutes interview about Gennifer Flowers wherein she accused Republicans of trying to make political hay of personal matters.

If Republicans didn't lie about the Clinton, they wouldn't have anything bad to say about them. Go on the issues, the real performance, not the Republican lies.

Incompetence? where?

After how many years?

Incompetence? where?

After how many years?

Who cares? it's fixed.

Forum List

Back