Huuuuuge Trump Failure Unreported Until Now

But Bill did lose his license right? Hillary did get fired, right? She was fired for incompetence. She destroyed a twelve year old girl. Put her through hell. She defended and trashed all the women who accused Bill of sexual misconduct. Yes, I do agree. They are a great pair if one calls scum great.

Bill lost his law license for the Blow Job. Hillary was not fired, that is a Rush Rimjob lie. The 12 year-old girl was never on the stand because, as a court-appointed public defender, Hillary plea-bargained the guy's charge to spare the child the trauma of testifying - another Republican lie. I don't recall her trashing any of the women Bill was involved with - more blogger lies which every one of these women has recanted under oath. I recall a 60 Minutes interview about Gennifer Flowers wherein she accused Republicans of trying to make political hay of personal matters.

If Republicans didn't lie about the Clinton, they wouldn't have anything bad to say about them. Go on the issues, the real performance, not the Republican lies.

Why then is she still being investigated? Why the investigation by the Prosecutor for the Southern District of New York? This is not a Republican investigation. Why the investigation by the State Department and the investigation by the IRS which are clearly not Republican investigations?

But Bill did lose his license right? Hillary did get fired, right? She was fired for incompetence. She destroyed a twelve year old girl. Put her through hell. She defended and trashed all the women who accused Bill of sexual misconduct. Yes, I do agree. They are a great pair if one calls scum great.

Bill lost his law license for the Blow Job. Hillary was not fired, that is a Rush Rimjob lie. The 12 year-old girl was never on the stand because, as a court-appointed public defender, Hillary plea-bargained the guy's charge to spare the child the trauma of testifying - another Republican lie. I don't recall her trashing any of the women Bill was involved with - more blogger lies which every one of these women has recanted under oath. I recall a 60 Minutes interview about Gennifer Flowers wherein she accused Republicans of trying to make political hay of personal matters.

If Republicans didn't lie about the Clinton, they wouldn't have anything bad to say about them. Go on the issues, the real performance, not the Republican lies.

Why then is she still being investigated? Why the investigation by the Prosecutor for the Southern District of New York? This is not a Republican investigation. Why the investigation by the State Department and the investigation by the IRS which are clearly not Republican investigations?
The investigation is a rumor not confirmed by any reputable source.

Correction. Bill lost his law license because he committed perjury, not for a blow job.

You need to do some research. The Prosecutor for the Southern District of New York is even on record.

You need to do some research. The Prosecutor for the Southern District of New York is even on record.
Cite?

She is being investigated at the behest of a Koch funded Judicial Watch. The IRS is legally obligated to investigate any complaint made in writing and Judicial Watch filed a complaint against the Clinton Foundation. I commented at the time this would be another taxpayer funded go-nowhere investigation of the Clintons at the behest of Republicans.

So yes, this is another Republican witch-hunt, which will lead no-where. Seriously if you were the Clinton's who are investigated at least annually, would you set up a pay-for-play bribery scheme which publically names all of it's donors, and sources of income, and put your name on it and go around the world promoting it? Seriously, you'd have to be the dumbest criminal ever.

The source for Lumpy's story is the author of the book on the Clinton Foundation, who was hired by Republican dark money to write that work of fiction, who admits he has no evidence, just suspicions. Again, Republicans making up shit about the Clintons, getting others to run investigations, finding nothing, and pretending they're still guilty. The email scandal went nowhere, wash, rinse, repeat.

I will concede that you are a champion and an advocate for child rape.

Cite?

You too lazy or incapable of doing a simple search yourself? Here's one link. There are several. Do a search and take your pick:

US Attorney Targeting Clinton Foundation Is Not Your Average Prosecutor

Token member? She was a Board member who helped direct the world's largest company.

She did absolutely nothing and you know it. We are talking about actually running a business. Being on a board of directors means little. I know guys on the Board of Directors at Baptist Hospital. One of them owns four or five automobile dealerships. He does nothing at all at the hospital. The Hospitl Administrator runs the daily affairs of the hospital.
Being on the Board of Directors of a company the size of Walmart is not like running a car dealership or a hospital admin. There is no comparison. Besides she was the first female full partner in her law firm at age 30.

she was also one of the top 100 lawyers in the country when she was with the Rose law firm.

but she's a dem, so they need to pretend that she's somehow not accomplished, while nutter bigot Donald had everything handed to him and still failed...and they think that he's a big deal because they're seen him on the apprentice.

Yes, she did get that rapist of the twelve year old girl off. Let's give her the credit she is due. She also got fired. Bill had his law license revoked. Great pair alright.
The judge in that case ordered her to represent that man, She got new jobs and Bill got his law license back. You're right! a great pair.

Clinton Rape Accusers Unite Against MSM

Cite?

You too lazy or incapable of doing a simple search yourself? Here's one link. There are several. Do a search and take your pick:

US Attorney Targeting Clinton Foundation Is Not Your Average Prosecutor
It was your assertion and up to you to prove which you didn't do. There is no official announcement anywhere. What you are using as an authoritative source is hearsay.

Hillary was hired to defend that man, she was ordered by a judge to do it. Having been ordered by a judge to defend the man, she arranged a plea-bargain which did get the charges reduced, but spared the child from having to testify against the man. So the meme that the little girl was tortured on the witness stand is a lie, and that Hillary laughed about it afterwards, because it never happened.

I don't support child molestors and neither does Mrs. Clinton. But far more common and more dangerous are liars and the fools who believe them. Liars do more to destroys lives and reputations. I know of people who have destroyed their whole families with lies. Republicans have destroyed their entire country with their lies.

Hillary was hired to defend that man, she was ordered by a judge to do it. Having been ordered by a judge to defend the man, she arranged a plea-bargain which did get the charges reduced, but spared the child from having to testify against the man. So the meme that the little girl was tortured on the witness stand is a lie, and that Hillary laughed about it afterwards, because it never happened.

I don't support child molestors and neither does Mrs. Clinton. But far more common and more dangerous are liars and the fools who believe them. Liars do more to destroys lives and reputations. I know of people who have destroyed their whole families with lies. Republicans have destroyed their entire country with their lies.

No. It appears that you are very comfortable with Hillary getting a child rapist off whom she admitted she knew was guilty and even bragged about it. You are truly a despicable human being. If you have any daughters, I pray they will never be raped as this child was.

That's one thing Hillary can't speak to. She has always been on the taxpayer's tit and lived off special interest groups. She has never ran any kind of business, just a money laundering scheme.
Wasn't she on the Board of Directors of the Largest business in America - Walmart?

As a token member. She never even ran one of the little neighborhood stores. She has never really been successful in government.
Token member? She was a Board member who helped direct the world's largest company.

She did absolutely nothing and you know it. We are talking about actually running a business. Being on a board of directors means little. I know guys on the Board of Directors at Baptist Hospital. One of them owns four or five automobile dealerships. He does nothing at all at the hospital. The Hospitl Administrator runs the daily affairs of the hospital.

Yep... Dan Friekind owner of Gulf States Toyota sits on the board of the wife's bank.....of course he doesnt actually show up,he has someone do it for him.

Being on the board means nothing.

Forum List

Back