Huuuuuge Trump Failure Unreported Until Now

More:

As early as 2005, Trump was already brushing off concerns voiced by housing experts and economists that the real estate bubble could burst.

That September, he wrote a blog post on the web site of the now-defunct Trump University that he titled “Doom and Gloom Don’t Pay.”
“How you react to the so-called housing bubble can be a barometer of your business personality,” he wrote to students, who were offered seminars in the secrets of real estate investing.

As early as 2005, Trump was already brushing off concerns voiced by housing experts and economists that the real estate bubble could burst.

What do you expect, Trumps advisor was Barney Frank.

He should have listened to bush Jr at the time.

is there any excuse you won't make, teddy bear?

just say..."yes, Donald is a creep". he isn't apologetic about it. so why should you be.

It would probably be more helpful to stick with things (and there are many) that you can disagree with both of these candidates for. there's no need to make up nonsense.

What excuse betty boop it's the historic truth, trump listened to Barney Frank when bush Jr told Barney the housing market is in big trouble..

Barney just shrugs and says " don't worry George it is fine"

that's made up in your head, honey. but feel free to provide evidence that barney and the Donald sat down together and barney frank told him to screw people.

Yeah, it's a really huge failure, especially if compared to Clinton Body Count,. Michael Rivero has now published a fresh list of 90 names...

NEW!
Updated for Hillary's 2016 run!

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

Remember, liberals, Trump did not cause any deaths of any Americans!
RWrs are blaming the Clintons for JFK jr's death...that's how unhinged they are.

I wonder how many other business failures and near-bankruptcies are in Mr. Trump's portfolio?
Probably more than someone that did nothing but live off the public titty. Go create an empire and get back to us on how easy it is.

you mean as opposed to declaring backruptcy four times based on the government giving him that ability?

or is it that he started with his daddy's money and Hillary and bill and the president and vice president have accomplished a lot more and started with a lot less?

you're welcome.
Let us know when you go create an empire and get back to us on how easy it is.

based on the money he inherited from daddy, he should have done a lot better.

and his "empire" seems to be smoke and mirrors given his refusal to release his tax returns. I find it amusing that you seem to think the idiot bigot with the silver spoon in his mouth accomplished more than people born with nothing who accomplished great things.

seems to me, your Donald worship is misplaced. but then again, as I keep paraphrasing Michael Bloomberg-- we know what the Donald is. I guess to someone who thinks he's anything but a loud-mouthed reality show host, then maybe it looks like he's a big deal.

Although deep into the Presidential campaign, Hillary continues to accept donations from foreign governments. This is an outrage. She refuses to shut down the Clinton Foundation until AFTER the election.

You mean betty boop, 4 out of 120 plus Trumps company's declared bankruptcy?

Those are great returns considering like 4 out of 5 start up company's go out of business in the 1st year.

Don't look now but your just gave up any leg to complain about failure among successes.

Benghazi? Well that's just one out of many many many un-attacked US Embassies as you would surely argue....no?

I wonder how many other business failures and near-bankruptcies are in Mr. Trump's portfolio?
Probably more than someone that did nothing but live off the public titty. Go create an empire and get back to us on how easy it is.

you mean as opposed to declaring backruptcy four times based on the government giving him that ability?

or is it that he started with his daddy's money and Hillary and bill and the president and vice president have accomplished a lot more and started with a lot less?

you're welcome.
Let us know when you go create an empire and get back to us on how easy it is.

based on the money he inherited from daddy, he should have done a lot better.

and his "empire" seems to be smoke and mirrors given his refusal to release his tax returns. I find it amusing that you seem to think the idiot bigot with the silver spoon in his mouth accomplished more than people born with nothing who accomplished great things.

seems to me, your Donald worship is misplaced. but then again, as I keep paraphrasing Michael Bloomberg-- we know what the Donald is. I guess to someone who thinks he's anything but a loud-mouthed reality show host, then maybe it looks like he's a big deal.
He made a lot with the start up loan. Some people would have snorted it.

Go finish your cup of smug and go start your empire and then get back to us.

I know a lot of people who built empires, and other than Trump, none of them has the track record of failures that Trump has.

More:

That September, he wrote a blog post on the web site of the now-defunct Trump University that he titled “Doom and Gloom Don’t Pay.”
“How you react to the so-called housing bubble can be a barometer of your business personality,” he wrote to students, who were offered seminars in the secrets of real estate investing.

is there any excuse you won't make, teddy bear?

just say..."yes, Donald is a creep". he isn't apologetic about it. so why should you be.

It would probably be more helpful to stick with things (and there are many) that you can disagree with both of these candidates for. there's no need to make up nonsense.

What excuse betty boop it's the historic truth, trump listened to Barney Frank when bush Jr told Barney the housing market is in big trouble..

Barney just shrugs and says " don't worry George it is fine"

that's made up in your head, honey. but feel free to provide evidence that barney and the Donald sat down together and barney frank told him to screw people.

Prove Barney didn't?

Next you going to try to parrot that Bill and lynch just sat down for tea and talked about children instead of the hillary F.B.I. case...

I know a lot of people who built empires, and other than Trump, none of them has the track record of failures that Trump has.
LOL
An espresso stand is not an empire.

Those are great returns considering like 4 out of 5 start up company's go out of business in the 1st year.

Don't look now but your just gave up any leg to complain about failure among successes.

Benghazi? Well that's just one out of many many many un-attacked US Embassies as you would surely argue....no?

You sure never worked around any presidents of company's have you?

When you have over two or three fucking company's you don't micro mange them idiot, no time..you hire someone else to fucking do it.

And you are trying to compare a ducking bankruptcy to a terrorist attack on a U.S. embassy right before an election?

What a tard.

Lol

That's one thing Hillary can't speak to. She has always been on the taxpayer's tit and lived off special interest groups. She has never ran any kind of business, just a money laundering scheme.
Wasn't she on the Board of Directors of the Largest business in America - Walmart?

More:

Damn I wish I could rate my own post...

I smoked the OP out of the water with this one :)

That's one thing Hillary can't speak to. She has always been on the taxpayer's tit and lived off special interest groups. She has never ran any kind of business, just a money laundering scheme.
Wasn't she on the Board of Directors of the Largest business in America - Walmart?

As a token member. She never even ran one of the little neighborhood stores. She has never really been successful in government.

As a token member. She never even ran one of the little neighborhood stores. She has never really been successful in government.
Token member? She was a Board member who helped direct the world's largest company.

Token member? She was a Board member who helped direct the world's largest company.

She did absolutely nothing and you know it. We are talking about actually running a business. Being on a board of directors means little. I know guys on the Board of Directors at Baptist Hospital. One of them owns four or five automobile dealerships. He does nothing at all at the hospital. The Hospitl Administrator runs the daily affairs of the hospital.

More:

Actually, his partner was Donald Trump Jr., if you care to read past your nose. "His son, Donald Jr., had helped him shape the business plan. "

She did absolutely nothing and you know it. We are talking about actually running a business. Being on a board of directors means little. I know guys on the Board of Directors at Baptist Hospital. One of them owns four or five automobile dealerships. He does nothing at all at the hospital. The Hospitl Administrator runs the daily affairs of the hospital.
Being on the Board of Directors of a company the size of Walmart is not like running a car dealership or a hospital admin. There is no comparison. Besides she was the first female full partner in her law firm at age 30.

Why don't one of the righties here who have so much time on their hands provide a list of other billionaires who have filed bankruptcy four times.
I was going to say that will keep them busy for a while but on second thought, no it won't.

You sure never worked around any presidents of company's have you?

When you have over two or three fucking company's you don't micro mange them idiot, no time..you hire someone else to fucking do it.

And you are trying to compare a ducking bankruptcy to a terrorist attack on a U.S. embassy right before an election?

What a tard.

Lol

Hillary micromanaged hundreds of embassies? Noooo. So your attempt at special pleading is a failure.

But you are right in this sense - while Trump was busy with Trump steaks and mortgages Hillary was doing something of REAL consequence and responsibility in the world.

Forum List

Back