Hunter? Really? Jared Kushner Scores $2 billion Investment from Saudi Arabia: report

Why would I pretend to be in a position to evaluate the resumé of someone I don't know thatI have not seen for positions I am in no way charged with filling?

You tell me, Dumbass. You have done it several times in this thread, but when asked to list Crackhead Biden's qualification all the sudden you don't have the expertise to evaluate someone's resume.
I can understand your need to parrot the hyper-partisan attacks upon a family member of a President whom you don't like but, again, no Republican has been able to contrive criminal charges against Hunter Biden (who has held no position in any administration.)

Hunter Biden - a hedge fund manager. venture capitalist, corporate board member, and private equity fund investor with experience as a banker and registered lobbyist-firm attorney - acknowledged in an ABC News interview in 2019 that he likely would not have been offered a position on the Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma’s board had his surname not been Biden, but, he added, nor would many of the opportunities he’d had in his life have come his way were he not the son of a longtime U.S. senator and two-term vice president. (Mr Biden had resigned from the Burisma board in April 2019, before a relative of his was elected President.)

Would Jared Kushner, who had no experience in the private equity business, have been awarded $2 billion by the Saudi prince for his having worked in his family real estate business and never held a White House position to which he had been appointed as the then-president's son-in-law? I have not reviewed his resumé either, but the screening committee — current or former heads of Saudi Aramco, Dow Chemical, the Saudi Central Bank, and Saudi Industrial Development Fund — voted unanimously against investing in Kushner's fledging Affinity Fund, citing the "inexperience" of its management, an asset management fee that "seems excessive," and the fact that due diligence found the firm's operations "unsatisfactory in all aspects."

Like Mr Biden, Jared has not been indicted for any criminal activities.

Last edited:
Trump administration efforts to promote the sale of civilian nuclear technology to Saudi Arabia drew renewed congressional scrutiny in February. The U.S. House Oversight Committee released a Feb. 19 report describing White House efforts to rush the sale of nuclear power reactors while underplaying the legal obligations of the Atomic Energy Act, which requires the negotiation of a bilateral agreement to ensure nuclear technology is not misused.

The report describes the concerns of White House national security staff that the administration undertook “unethical and potentially illegal” actions in 2017 to see through a sale of nuclear reactors to Saudi Arabia. The report points particularly to former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and former National Security Council staff director Derek Harvey, among several other named former officials or associates of President Donald Trump, including his senior adviser and son-in-law Jared Kushner.

ANd he gets paid for trhis with a 2 BILLION dollar investment...more money than all his and his family's holdings are worth
Read that again

Why is your avatar the flag of a country that outlawed homosexuality? Do you hate gays that much? Why don't you use an American flag, where alternative lifestyles aren't persecuted?
I think you made an error. Homosexuality is NOT illegal in Ukraine.

HOMOSEXUALITY

✔ Legal

Why deflect from the topic?

He did by going around the regulatory agencies. That's an issue.

But it paid off for Jared
Funny how you have failed to bring any links supporting your claim he went around regulatory agencies.

I can understand your need to parrot the hyper-partisan attacks upon a family member of a President whom you don't like but, again, no Republican has been able to contrive criminal charges against Hunter Biden (who has held no position in any administration.)

Hunter Biden - a hedge fund manager. venture capitalist, corporate board member, and private equity fund investor with experience as a banker and registered lobbyist-firm attorney - acknowledged in an ABC News interview in 2019 that he likely would not have been offered a position on the Ukrainian natural-gas company Burisma’s board had his surname not been Biden, but, he added, nor would many of the opportunities he’d had in his life have come his way were he not the son of a longtime U.S. senator and two-term vice president. (Mr Biden had resigned from the Burisma board in April 2019, before a relative of his was elected President.)

Would Jared Kushner, who had no experience in the private equity business, have been awarded $2 billion by the Saudi prince for his having worked in his family real estate business and never held a White House position to which he had been appointed as the then-president's son-in-law? I have not reviewed his resumé either, but the screening committee — current or former heads of Saudi Aramco, Dow Chemical, the Saudi Central Bank, and Saudi Industrial Development Fund — voted unanimously against investing in Kushner's fledging Affinity Fund, citing the "inexperience" of its management, an asset management fee that "seems excessive," and the fact that due diligence found the firm's operations "unsatisfactory in all aspects."

Like Mr Biden, Jared has not been indicted for any criminal activities.
Once again, Stupid....................show me where I have claimed Crackhead Biden has been indicted.

For some reason you keep posting the same shit thinking it will cover for the fact Crackhead has ZERO QUALIFICATIONS for what he has been paid millions for.

Once again, Stupid....................show me where I have claimed Crackhead Biden has been indicted.
Show me where I ever claimed your fixation on Citizen Biden who has been targeted by partisan propaganda sources involved claiming that he had been indicted, Sunshine.

Show me where I ever claimed your fixation on Citizen Biden who has been targeted by partisan propaganda sources involved claiming that he had been indicted, Sunshine.
Let's try one more time. See if you can stay on topic, Simpleton. Try to address each bullet point below one at a time without worrying about phantom "indictments", MMMkay?

What is Crackhead Biden's experience/qualifications for:

• Sitting on the board of an oil and gas firm
  • Running an investment firm that got millions from the CCP
  • Being a painter who sold his shit painting for Rembrandt prices to anonymous buyers while his dad is President.

I will never understand how a mind can be this broken and sick.

"broken and sick" = you noticed truth about Zionist Fascism the Zionist Fascist hates you for....

Einstein Letter Warning Of
Zionist Fascism In Israel
Letter That Albert Einstein Sent to the New York Times
1948, Protesting the Visit of Menachem Begin

11-1-4
1036081927.jpeg

Letters to the EditorNew York TimesDecember 4, 1948 TO THE EDITORS OF THE NEW YORK TIMES: Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the "Freedom Party" (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.
einstein.jpg
The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughoutthe world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin's political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents. Before irreparable damage is done by way of financial contributions, public manifestations in Begin's behalf, and the creation in Palestine of the impression that a large segment of America supports Fascist elements in Israel, the American public must be informed as to the record and objectives of Mr. Begin and his movement. The public avowals of Begin's party are no guide whatever to its actual character. Today they speak of freedom, democracy and anti-imperialism, whereas until recently they openly preached the doctrine of the Fascist state. It is in its actions that the terrorist party betrays its real character; from its past actions we can judge what it may be expected to do in the future. Attack on Arab Village A shocking example was their behavior in the Arab village of Deir Yassin. This village, off the main roads and surrounded by Jewish lands, had taken no part in the war, and had even fought off Arab bands who wanted to use the village as their base. On April 9 (THE NEW YORK TIMES), terrorist bands attacked this peaceful village, which was not a military objective in the fighting, killed most of its inhabitants ? 240men, women, and children - and kept a few of them alive to parade as captives through the streets of Jerusalem. Most of the Jewish community was horrified at the deed, and the Jewish Agency sent a telegram of apology to King Abdullah of Trans-Jordan. But the terrorists, far from being ashamed of their act, were proud of this massacre, publicized it widely, and invited all the foreign correspondents present in the country to view the heaped corpses and the general havoc at Deir Yassin. The Deir Yassin incident exemplifies the character and actions of the Freedom Party. Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model. During the last years of sporadic anti-British violence, the IZL and Stern groups inaugurated a reign of terror in the Palestine Jewish community. Teachers were beaten up for speaking against them, adults were shot for not letting their children join them. By gangster methods, beatings, window-smashing, and wide-spread robberies, the terrorists intimidated the population and exacted a heavy tribute. The people of the Freedom Party have had no part in the constructive achievements in Palestine. They have reclaimed no land, built no settlements, and only detracted from the Jewish defense activity. Their much-publicized immigration endeavors were minute, and devoted mainly to bringing in Fascist compatriots. Discrepancies Seen The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a "Leader State" is the goal. In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin's efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin. The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism. ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZHANNAH ARENDTABRAHAM BRICKRABBI JESSURUN CARDOZOALBERT EINSTEINHERMAN EISEN, M.D.HAYIM FINEMANM. GALLEN, M.D.H.H. HARRISZELIG S. HARRISSIDNEY HOOKFRED KARUSHBRURIA KAUFMANIRMA L. LINDHEIMNACHMAN MAISELSEYMOUR MELMANMYER D. MENDELSONM.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKYSAMUEL PITLICKFRITZ ROHRLICHLOUIS P. ROCKERRUTH SAGISITZHAK SANKOWSKYI.J. SHOENBERGSAMUEL SHUMANM. SINGERIRMA WOLFESTEFAN WOLF. New York, Dec. 2, 1948

no Republican has been able to contrive criminal charges against Hunter Biden (who has held no position in any administration.)

You must have worked for Hillary's campaign.

Every day you parroted that over and over....

Webb Hubbell shows up, says he did the work Hillary billed for (a confession of billing fraud), so he does 2 years and Hillary walks...

What did Schmid say?

You got nothing.....

R.f07e1807c72566c03e0787136917b2c4

I've said this all along.
Jared was the personal concierge for Saudi Arabi.. and helping MBS out of his Khashogi Murder Rap, etc.
Trumps first Trip was to Saudi Arabia.. even tho he's not a Muslim fan.
They're set for life now.

Jared Kushner Scores $2 billion Investment from Saudi Arabia: report​

Published: April 11, 2022 at 2:12 p.m. ET
By Steven Nelson

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed overriding a review panel’s objections​

im-522452

Then–White House senior adviser Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump, Kushner’s wife and the then-president’s daughter and also a senior Trump adviser, arrive at the Global Center for Combating Extremist Ideology in Riyadh in May 2017.​

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of $25 million, according to a New York Times report.

Kushner’s firm, Affinity Partners, made the deal shortly after President Donald Trump left office, despite a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due-diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting reported by the New York Times.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman leads the fund’s board, which overruled the skeptics.
A letter written by fund staff to a board member who dissented cited “aims to form a strategic relationship with the Affinity Partners Fund and its founder, Jared Kushner,” in going ahead with the deal, according to the report.
[.........................]

Jared Kushner scores $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia: report

Former first son-in-law Jared Kushner received a $2 billion investment from Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund — with expected annual management fees of...
Another 'b...b...but the Trumps' thread to distract from the 2nd most criminal, treasonous political family in US history, Hillary & the Clinton's being #1, of course.

The delusion that being in bed with Saudi does not go all the way back to Obama, the Bush's, and the Clinton's is as hilarious as a liberal telling us a biological male can get pregnant and give birth.

Saudi, also, is not an official enemy of the United States, like China and Russia, to whom the Bidens have sold out the United States.

Forum List

Back