Hunter? Really? Jared Kushner Scores $2 billion Investment from Saudi Arabia: report

If you buy and sell real estate you'd know.
No mostly you estimate and guess which is why Real Estate investing is always a gamble.

Lots of things crashed in the financial crisis of 07-09 including commercial real estate in Manhattan.

It must not have been too bad an investment sine they were able to sell a 49% Share in the building for 525 Million in 2011.

In business sometimes you win, sometimes you loose and you spend a lot of time just hoping to keep your head above water.

You people of both major parties...keep voting the way you do and this will continue. With big wealth comes corruption. You cannot argue against this.

You people of both major parties...keep voting the way you do and this will continue. With big wealth comes corruption. You cannot argue against this.
Corruption is not limited to or by great wealth.

Some of the most corrupt cities in the US are very small towns where very little money is at stake, only power and prestige in the community.

"... a former White House advisor and close relative of a former president with political influence being given $2 billion in connection with an enterprise in which he has no experience bears scrutiny by any rational assessment."

If Jarded Kushner's resumé features his ever having previously headed a private equity firm, you'll have to document it because I cannot.

His start-up being handed most of its fund from the Saudi government is unprecedented.

Kushner was given $2 billion by the Saudi Crown Prince shortly after Trump was thrown out, despite the Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s concerns about “inexperience” and a due diligence review that was “unsatisfactory in all aspects,” according to minutes of a June meeting.
That's because you are an idiot.

No idea but WE have certain rules and standards that the Trump Admin (Kushner) ignored
You're making things up again. There are n o laws, rules, or standards that prevent members of the president's family from being advisors or emissaries for same.

No mostly you estimate and guess which is why Real Estate investing is always a gamble.

Lots of things crashed in the financial crisis of 07-09 including commercial real estate in Manhattan.

It must not have been too bad an investment sine they were able to sell a 49% Share in the building for 525 Million in 2011.

In business sometimes you win, sometimes you loose and you spend a lot of time just hoping to keep your head above water.
Better tighten that business up if it is loose. You wouldn't want to lose it!

Try to compose yourself. Why would I pretend to be in a position to evaluate the resumé of someone I don't know thatI have not seen for positions I am in no way charged with filling?

Surely, the concerns that retained him are the ones you should be badgering if you are upset by their decisions to do so. If you are so interested in Citizen Biden, you may just have to retain your bodily fluids if and until evidence justifies charges being filed.
Compose myself? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Weird how you can't evaluate Crackhead's resume, but have no problem claiming Kushner isn't qualified to work at an investment firm.

You really look dumber and dumber with each post, Stupid.:dance:

Try to compose yourself. Why would I pretend to be in a position to evaluate the resumé of someone I don't know thatI have not seen for positions I am in no way charged with filling?

Surely, the concerns that retained him are the ones you should be badgering if you are upset by their decisions to do so. If you are so interested in Citizen Biden, you may just have to retain your bodily fluids if and until evidence justifies charges being filed.
Why would I pretend to be in a position to evaluate the resumé of someone I don't know thatI have not seen for positions I am in no way charged with filling?

You tell me, Dumbass. You have done it several times in this thread, but when asked to list Crackhead Biden's qualification all the sudden you don't have the expertise to evaluate someone's resume. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

That's how it normally works.

Jared Kushner's new private equity firm, a player in which he has no expertise, is suddenly given $2 billion by the Saudi crown prince.

Why?

It will be scrutinized - as is proper.

It's a newly-created equity firm, an enterprise in which the ex-president's son-in-law has no expertise. He secured the massive deal despite being flagged for its 'inexperience' and 'public relations risks' by a panel of economics experts who screen the wealth fund's investments.

If you imagine that all slum landlords with MBAs who set up private equity firms suddenly receive billions of dollars from the Saudi crown prince, you may well be mistaken.

Resign yourself to this caper being thoroughly scrutinized.

If all slum landlords with MBAs and political influence, but no experience in private equity, are entitled to $2 billion from Saudi princes, thorough scrutiny will reveal that.

As for Robert Hunter Biden, a hedge fund manager. venture capitalist, corporate board member, and private equity fund investor with experience as a banker and registered lobbyist-firm attorney, that is a disparate matter that is open to scrutiny as well, of course.

I prejudge neither.

You're making things up again. There are n o laws, rules, or standards that prevent members of the president's family from being advisors or emissaries for same.
There are rules, laws, and standards about who we give nuclear technology to and under what consitions.

Keep up

Go back through the thread. I'm not repeating mysel beause you're lazy
Dude, you have already been exposed.

Trump allowed two companies to share information on nuclear power plants to the Saudis.

Why do you insist an trying to make it sound like Trump gave the Saudis nuclear bomb secrets, you lying sac if shit Lesh

True or not, do you think Jared would have been given 2 BILLION WERE IT NOT for his association with Trump?

Or that Jared’s influence on ME politics had nothing to do with him getting the bailout of 666 Park Ave?
No...kushner is a stain

Forum List

Back