We do know why Jared got $2 billion + from the Saudis.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Browsing around I happened to come across this old article from 2018.

Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

Saudi crown prince Mohammed bin Salman met with Jared Kushner in October
Salman has since bragged about using classified intelligence from Kushner as part of a crackdown on 'corrupt' princes and businessmen in Saudi Arabia
He said the intelligence from Kushner included information on those who were disloyal to Salman and who were his 'enemies', insiders tell DailyMail
Kushner's attorney's spokesman said it was 'false' that the president's son-in-law passed on secrets and that he was 'well aware of the rules'
The crown prince launched his crackdown on corruption in November, days after he met Kushner for talks in Riyadh
Hundreds were rounded up, including princes from rival parts of the Saudi royal family and some of the country's wealthiest businessmen
But the crackdown saw accusations of torture and at least one reported death

Saudi crown prince reportedly bragged he had Jared Kushner ‘in his pocket’

The Saudi crown prince bragged to the United Arab Emirates Crown Prince Mohammed bin Zayed and others that he had Kushner “in his pocket,” an unnamed source who talks frequently to confidants of the Saudi and Emirati rulers told The Intercept.

That all makes it pretty obvious that Jared was paid for services rendered.

When are Jordan and Comer going to investigate him?

Saudi crown prince bragged that Jared Kushner gave him CIA intelligence about other Saudis saying 'here are your enemies' days before 'corruption crackdown' which led to torture and death

MBS wants to be the King of the ME and will pay anyone to help him with his pursuit.

You stupid confused Moon Bat.

Businessmen make money in business deals.

Unlike corrupt politicans like this Joe Potatohead that get rich selling out their country to foreign interest.

LOL, so now "insiders" are credible sources...

You stupid confused Moon Bat.

Businessmen make money in business deals.

Unlike corrupt politicans like this Joe Potatohead that get rich selling out their country to foreign interest.
What "Business deal" did Jared make?

Another democrat pack of lies. Jared Kushner never got a dime from Saudi Arabia. Not a penny.

Yeah he didn't get a dime, his company got 25 Mil a month after he created this company a month after Trump leaves office. A few months later SA gives them this deal.

25 mil for annual management fees and 2 billion to invest.

a Saudi Public Investment Fund review panel’s express concerns about “inexperience” and a due diligence. The prince says I am the king and it happening

The K man creates this company a month after Trump leaves office. SA gives him this deal a few months later.

Trump and his daughter's husband

Is this a thank ;you for doing things for us as a Trumps advisor

Yet Biden gets accused with no clear proof.

1703213912917.png

Now Kushner is Jewish and the Saudis are currently thinking that we should have thought about this before the situation in Gaza Strip blew up.

Oh what a mess we weave, when we try to deceive

Should the Senate investigate?

Jared Kushner gets $2B Saudi investment, drawing Hunter Biden comparisons

Attachments

• 1703209949882.png
    1703209949882.png
    584.8 KB · Views: 3

Forum List

Back