"What Was Jared Doing". Panel Stunned By Sources Of Kushner's $3 Billion Cash Haul

can Martha? remember when she used to bring her mother to her
TV series? Her mom would stand there with a sorta quizzical look on
her face and very slightly shake her head "no" at Martha's Kitchen
manipulations------

The Saudi government has invited celebrities and lecturers to visit for 60 years..
Like Hal Holbrook, Kenny Rogers, Carlos Montoya etc.

Sure as fuck don't look that way.
What else do you see?

th

The Saudi government has invited celebrities and lecturers to visit for 60 years..
Like Hal Holbrook, Kenny Rogers, Carlos Montoya etc.
Yes----even doctors from Israel------they PAY for that which they NEED.
One of my clients was an elderly Professor of Economics---he told me
about his time in Saudi Arabia where he managed to create a banking
system for them which is "SHARIAH COMPLIANT" (jew, of course).
Don't tell anyone about the Israeli doctors over there
IT'S A SECRET

Yes----even doctors from Israel------they PAY for that which they NEED.
One of my clients was an elderly Professor of Economics---he told me
about his time in Saudi Arabia where he managed to create a banking
system for them which is "SHARIAH COMPLIANT" (jew, of course).
Don't tell anyone about the Israeli doctors over there
IT'S A SECRET

So?

not an issue for me but an issue for THEM----the jews sign a statement
"PROMISING" not to utter a "hebrew prayer" on Saudi Soil. It is a factoid
which provides insight into the issue of the Temple Mount ----and even the
BABRI MOSQUE. The "ideology" remains an issue for the survivors of shariah
shit-holes that played out a little----in Sweden this year.

Hunter Biden has never held a Government position.
Jared Kushner, who dealt extensively with the Saudis while representing the Trump administration gets $3 trillion in investments shortly after leaving office

Who is Congress investigating?
So, in your wildest imagination, what's he done, doing that is illegal?

n Monday morning, MSNBC economic analyst Steve Rattner stunned the "Morning Joe" panel with a chart that showed how much money Donald Trump's son-in-law Jared Kushner swiftly amassed for his hedge fund within six months after leaving the White House.

More importantly, there were questions raised about the sources of Kushner's $3.1 billion windfall.

During the segment, Rattner displayed a chart that showed a slim one percent coming from U.S. investors with a massive percentage coming from Middle Eastern interests.

F3fKG-GW4AQOsfa

As Ratner noted, Kushner has zero experience as a hedge funder having only worked in real estate -- and notably not good at that -- before going to work in the White House.

"He worked in the White House and worked very hard, it is less clear what he worked hard at," the analyst began before explaining, "Because after he left the White House, he raised $3.1 billion -- that's billion with a 'b' -- for a private equity fund and he is not a private equity guy, he is a real estate guy. So where does the money come from? We know that he raised $3.1 billion and only about $30 million of it actually came from investors in the United States all the rest of it is foreign money. And of that foreign money, $2 billion came from the Saudis."

"I've been in this business 40 years, I've never seen somebody get two-thirds of their money from a single investor. Usually a single investor might be a few percent of the fund, might be 5 percent, maybe 10 percent -- you never see this," he elaborated. "Another $200 million we believe came from Qatar and another $200 million from the United Arab Emirates and then the $625 million from foreign investors that we don't even know who they are. So what was Jared Kushner doing in the White House? And, by the way as a fun fact, on January 6, the famous January 6, Jared Kushner was in the Middle East."

Most people never have seen it. But we now live in the Trump era, where Supreme Court Justices are now bought off, and every kind of sleaze imaginable is becoming the norm. When the Dems win back the House next year, many investigations will be looking into his situation.
"Deploy the Deflection Shields, maximum power!"
"Aye,aye, Captain skrewey!"

his loathsome brother bobby never tried a case, got that no good sob brains splattered all over jackie's surprised annorexic face........he ruthlessly went after the mob and got that no good rotten bastards head blown off.......the mob elected him....lololol

then he suicided marilyn as she was about to spill the beans

Both those bastards got everything they deserved................................Joltin Joe Dimaggio

i'm familiar with most of the accusations, but just checking, was rfk wrong to go "after the mob?" "ruthlessly" or not?

He sold anti- global warming umbrellas and fans to dummies like you for half a million a pop. They were lined up around the corner to grab onto these life saving devices in such dangerous times as these.

Hey- at least he waited till he left the White House to amass his fortune instead of making it right there in the halls and bathrooms like some of those weasel democrats, eh?
You think he waited till after he left the whitehouse before he started working on any of that? Being silly is fun, but that's hard core dumb.

Forum List

Back