Hunter? Really? Jared Kushner Scores $2 billion Investment from Saudi Arabia: report

Apparently "Nostra" knows more than the firm "investing" in Kushner
Apparently, the very negative assessment of f Kushner addressed his suitability as a business matter, and did not include the U.S. political influence the Saudi Prince desired.

Apparently, the very negative assessment of f Kushner addressed his suitability as a business matter, and did not include the U.S. political influence the Saudi Prince desired.
Still waiting for Crackhead Biden’s qualifications, Clown.

Still waiting for Crackhead Biden’s qualifications, Clown.
Goodo on you!

Screen Shot 2022-05-01 at 12.14.15 PM.png

"Just wait! Trump's birth certificate investigators
are due back from Hawaii first, and then this
notorious citizen will be targeted!"

So, still zero.

Got it.
Indictments of a private citizen named Hunter Biden? You're spot on!

Bear in mind that there has been a great deal of speculation and misinformation, but that could change, of course.

John Paul Mac Issac, the owner of the computer repair shop where Hunter Biden dropped off his infamous laptop and never returned for it, is now saying that he knows of reports claiming that 450GB of new “questionable material” was recently uncovered on the hard drive...
Isaac says that “During that time, I saw a lot of photos. I did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to be seen.”
“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he asserted.

Of course, "chain of evidence" breaches that could allow for such tampering with the laptop would render it only suitable for propagandistic purposes, not litigation.

Indictments of a private citizen named Hunter Biden? You're spot on!

Bear in mind that there has been a great deal of speculation and misinformation, but that could change, of course.

John Paul Mac Issac, the owner of the computer repair shop where Hunter Biden dropped off his infamous laptop and never returned for it, is now saying that he knows of reports claiming that 450GB of new “questionable material” was recently uncovered on the hard drive...
Isaac says that “During that time, I saw a lot of photos. I did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to be seen.”
“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year and a half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in not physically, but passing it off as misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he asserted.

Of course, "chain of evidence" breaches that could allow for such tampering with the laptop would render it only suitable for propagandistic purposes, not litigation.
So?

What are Crackhead Biden’s qualifications?

Ah. The Saudis were playing the old influence game of paying a person whom the administration hates.

Wait.

So?

What are Crackhead Biden’s qualifications?
If you are referring to Hunter Biden, a private citizen who holds no political office nor is seeking one, "qualifications" for what?

If he is charged with any crimes, what are they?

If you are referring to Hunter Biden, a private citizen who holds no political office nor is seeking one, "qualifications" for what?

If he is charged with any crimes, what are they?
Let me break it down for you yet again so you can run and hide like the little bitch you are yet again:

What is Crackhead Biden's experience/qualifications for:

• Sitting on the board of an oil and gas firm
  • Running an investment firm that got millions from the CCP
  • Being a painter who sold his shit painting for Rembrandt prices to anonymous buyers while his dad is President.

Again, if Hunter Biden, a private citizen who holds no political office nor is seeking one, is charged with any crimes, what are they?
Let me break it down for you yet again so you can run and hide like the little bitch you are yet again:

What is Crackhead Biden's experience/qualifications for:

• Sitting on the board of an oil and gas firm
  • Running an investment firm that got millions from the CCP
  • Being a painter who sold his shit painting for Rembrandt prices to anonymous buyers while his dad is President.
So, the reason you are so pissy is that

1) Citizen Biden holds no political office, nor is he seeking one.
2) He has not been indicted for any crimes.
If evidence of criminality is ever developed by law enforcement authorities, prosecution should and will ensue, no doubt.

As of now, you are free to parrot whatever your propaganda sources are hyping, of course. Ideological vendettas seem to abound.

I'll continue to deal in and respect the facts.

Last edited:
Again, if Hunter Biden, a private citizen who holds no political office nor is seeking one, is charged with any crimes, what are they?

So, the reason you are so pissy is that

1) Citizen Biden holds no political office, nor is he seeking one.
2) He has not been indicted for any crimes.
If evidence of criminality is ever developed by law enforcement authorities, prosecution should and will ensue, no doubt.

As of now, you are free to parrot whatever your propaganda sources are hyping, of course. I'll continue to deal in facts.
Not sure why you keep bringing up that he hasn't been indicted for any crimes because I have never made that claim, Dipshit.

Why don't you just admit the obvious, Crackhead's ONLY qualification for any of the things I listed is his last name. He admitted it, so why can't you?

Not sure why you keep bringing up that he hasn't been indicted for any crimes because I have never made that claim, Dipshit.

Why don't you just admit the obvious, Crackhead's ONLY qualification for any of the things I listed is his last name. He admitted it, so why can't you?
Try to compose yourself. Why would I pretend to be in a position to evaluate the resumé of someone I don't know thatI have not seen for positions I am in no way charged with filling?

Surely, the concerns that retained him are the ones you should be badgering if you are upset by their decisions to do so. If you are so interested in Citizen Biden, you may just have to retain your bodily fluids if and until evidence justifies charges being filed.

What do Jews have to do with it?
You sure popped up quick on that one.

You are transparent.

This is where it came from. You stayed away from that post, now didn't you.

Once again, we have a Jew, Kushner, and the Saudis in bed together....

We saw that with Jeff Epstein and Crown Prince bin Salman, Epstein's #1 island customer...

Kushner is getting a "kickback" from the Zionist fascists for stabbing his father in law in the back...

You are also transparent.

Man ya'll must multiply after dark, it's an avalanche of Jew haters tonight.
Indeed.

Since Kushner WORKED at govt and personally wracked up all those Abraham Accords healing old wounds in the Middle East like NO OTHER ADMINISTRATION before -- HE WORKED for contacts and associations. How do you not see the diff?

Now he's dealings HIS OWN RECORD and INFLUENCE. Not his father in laws'..

If ya dont get the diff -- you're too stupid to help..

MAYBE -- even peddling YOUR OWN INFLUENCE after leaving govt should have some tighter restrictions. But there's no comparison to the low talent, stripper impregnating, cocaine addict with ONLY his Dads' and family influence.
They're just upset because Kushner working for Trump was able to accomplish in a few short months what decades of former administrations failed to do.

Forum List

Back