"Dark Maga" a real thing?

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
A trend on social media lately and picked up by the mainstream media is that there is a 'Dark MAGA' group or movement.

Reported by US News and MSN: "More of a meme than a political slogan, Dark MAGA is a post-alt-right aesthetic that promotes an authoritarian version of Trump in dystopian, Terminator-like images. In some, the Trump Tower is painted entirely in black and the former president is seen piercing through the screen with blue laser eyes."

After doing some research I am not convinced such a trend by conservatives/Patriots/MAGA supporters exists and rather think it may be a deliberate disinformation campaign by those who intend to damage the Patriot vision/brand whatever.

A trend on social media lately and picked up by the mainstream media is that there is a 'Dark MAGA' group or movement.

Reported by US News and MSN: "More of a meme than a political slogan, Dark MAGA is a post-alt-right aesthetic that promotes an authoritarian version of Trump in dystopian, Terminator-like images. In some, the Trump Tower is painted entirely in black and the former president is seen piercing through the screen with blue laser eyes."

After doing some research I am not convinced such a trend by conservatives/Patriots/MAGA supporters exists and rather think it may be a deliberate disinformation campaign by those who intend to damage the Patriot vision/brand whatever.

It doesn't exist........keep looking you will find democrat party thugs behind this....

Dark MAGA?

1650387582024.png
1650387603963.png

1650387632471.png

actually, I doubt it....it is more like an actual democrat party attempt to undermine Trump supporters.......

If Democrats were that effective at propaganda and messaging, they wouldn't be saying stupid shit all of the time.

Well the "Alt Right" Boogeyman didn't work, guess you all need to dream up a new one to slander everyone to the right of Mao with.
Yes, all the other names they have attached to we 'Patriots'--I have a very long list now--have just become ridiculous labels we have a lot of fun with. The whole bigot/racist thing was so overused it isn't working much at all for them now. So I wonder if they haven't come up with something new to use as an excuse to attack us?

Last edited:
Of course it doesn't exist. We are in a constant info-war and the Left/Globalists are willing to do whatever it takes to bring this nation to its knees in service of their goals. The only way we don't slide into a kinetic civil war will be if those on the Right simply surrender. These people are turning up the rhetoric in advance of a historic political rejection by the people of America.

There is no lie or machination they will shrink from. IF Trump runs, he wins, and they would rather see the nation on fire than lose power to an outsider. It's time for all of us to wake up to what's coming and do our best to stop it while getting prepared to resist it.

You're over thinking it. It's just sensationalist fluff, like nearly everything else in the media nowadays.
As a stand-alone, yeah. But when it's part of a rhetorical strategy to cast the Right as evil, it helps serve that purpose.

Forum List

Back