Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

I don't believe you're credible here.

The Trump campaign was colluding with the Russians. That's fact:

Washington, D.C. — Today, the U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee issued a report finding that the Trump presidential campaign chairman’s interaction with Russian intelligence officials during the 2016 election posed a “grave counterintelligence threat.” In response, Neera Tanden, president and CEO of the Center for American Progress, issued the following statement:

For more information, or to talk with an expert, please contact Sam Hananel at [email protected].
Only idiots believe those are facts. Intelligence chiefs all proved themselves to by liars when they published that letter claiming Hunter's laptop showed all the signs of being Russian disinformation.

We'll see what happens I suppose.

No reasonable person thinks that sending alleged evidence of a crime to a the president's personal lawyer was above board.

I think this laptop repair guy is pretty nervous right now. Because that actually interferes with a police investigation, taints a jury pool, etc... Hope it was worth it for him.... Biden won by 9M votes and the laptop repair dude is out of business.

That is what we call a win/win.
You are obviously so desperate it hurts. Turning evidence over to the authorities is not interfering with a police investigation , ding dong. The laptop repair guy is out of business because of Biden's sleazy cronies, and you're defending it!

i will agree that when it got out he was the whiisleblower…the demafasict sent their brownshirts

no rational person has a problem and frankly understands the concept of abandoning property…
The Biden ass kissers are floating all manner of novel legal theories in an effort to save their scumbag hero;

You didn't get the memo, Dragonlady? Hunter admitted the laptop was his. The only thing that was "fake" was the letter that those 51 former intelligence folks conspired to write claiming it was Russian disinformation! Notice how you don't hear a PEEP from any of those sleazy bastards NOW! They all know they misled the American people and it got us a drooling idiot in the Oval Office!
It will be fun to watch them all testify before Jordan's committee.

Let me get this straight...I'm a "bad person" because I've pointed out how corrupt the Biden family is? Really, Candy? That's amusing.
You're a bad person because you support Trump; the guy who brags about grabbing women by the pussy, makes fun of people born with birth defects, and who gleefully ripped kids away from their parents as a deterrent.
As for your belief that I'm a "failure"? I'm semi retired...living comfortably in sunny Florida. Joe Biden's failed policies aren't hurting me like they're hurting working class families all over the country who are having to decide how to absorb higher prices into their budgets! Does it make you "happy" that those families are spending $7,000 more a year because of Biden's inflationary fiscal policies?
306>232.

You failed beeotch

i will agree that when it got out he was the whiisleblower…the demafasict sent their brownshirts
Never happened.
no rational person has a problem and frankly understands the concept of abandoning property…
So if you left your dry-cleaning somewhere and in the pocket there was a copy of your SSN...you're perfectly fine with the dry cleaner selling it to someone?

Lie to us and say you would be.

He's asking an AG whom is a friend of the Biden family for an investigation, Candy! Yeah, that will be handled in a "non partisan" fashion!!!
There's nothing "shrewd" about the Biden's. They're a bunch of idiots who cashed in on Joe's political influence for millions of dollars and did it so ineptly that they've been caught!
Wow, you mean the well connected are better positioned than others? Shocking.

Hope they investigate the shit out of this guy. He needs to answer for this.

He was getting death threats from unhinged liberals like yourself, Candy! That's why he shut down his business. That's what happens to whistle blowers when they do the right thing and expose corrupt people like the Bidens.
He's not a whistleblower. A whistle blower works for a company that is breaking the law. He's a political hack.
He would have never HAD to expose what was on that laptop if the FBI had done it's job!
They did do their job. He's in no position to argue otherwise.

The fact that we only know what was on that laptop because he made copies of the hard drive before the FBI seized it and did nothing with it speaks to how corrupt leadership of the FBI has become!
And then what did he do with it? Did he give it to the local PD, the state PD? The Sheriff? Nope. He gave it to the President's personal attorney.

Are you still pretending that these actions make sense?

Of course you are; you're an unhinged fuck stain.

Who are these "whitenesses" you're talking about?

If a crime was suspected, the business owner did what he was supposed to do...contact the authorities.... not distribute copies to others.
He owned it, so he could do whatever he wanted with it.

Well, when/if the authorities decide to investigate this guy...hopefully he'll have better attorneys than your blob did when he was trying to argue voter fraud...am I right?

His "career" is ruined (nobody is going to trust him to look at their computer again), he's about to be indicted, and all of that and his "hero" still lost by 9M votes. LOL
Indicted for what? He owned it.

Wow, could you imagine if Hunter had actually taken his laptop there?

Just for the sake of argument, lets say he didn’t take it there, though he clearly did. Are you trying to say that the information obtained from this laptop is fake? If so, you have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.

Images can be verified that they have not been altered. Sent and received emails have a built in chain of custody so to speak.

There is any number of things that is wrong with doing that. For one thing it hampers the investigation. Also now the evidence that your turned over becomes jaundiced. your motives become suspect, the chain of custody is called into question....
I'd agree if the FBI had accepted the laptop when he offered it to them. They turned him down and tried to intimidate him into silence.

A citizen seeing the "premier law enforcement agency in the world" react to proffered evidence of major crimes that way has a duty to make the information public.

Just for the sake of argument, lets say he didn’t take it there, though he clearly did. Are you trying to say that the information obtained from this laptop is fake? If so, you have absolutely no idea whatsoever what you are talking about.

Images can be verified that they have not been altered. Sent and received emails have a built in chain of custody so to speak.

Just for the sake of argument, How would you verify that information has not been added?

He was getting death threats from unhinged liberals like yourself, Candy! That's why he shut down his business. That's what happens to whistle blowers when they do the right thing and expose corrupt people like the Bidens. He would have never HAD to expose what was on that laptop if the FBI had done its job! The fact that we only know what was on that laptop because he made copies of the hard drive before the FBI seized it and did nothing with it speaks to how corrupt leadership of the FBI has become!
And she is cheering those death threats.

What a pathetic loser.

Haven't heard the latest - are Hunter and his lawyers still demanding that his daddy allow his DOJ to go after / intimidate / threaten / engage in possible witness tampering to discourage investigations into Hunter's admitted laptop and leaked potential crimes?

I'd agree if the FBI had accepted the laptop when he offered it to them. They turned him down and tried to intimidate him into silence.
They did? Any proof or are you just hallucinating again?
A citizen seeing the "premier law enforcement agency in the world" react to proffered evidence of major crimes that way has a duty to make the information public.
And waiting right until two weeks before Election Day had nothing to do with it...right?

You're a bad person because you support Trump; the guy who brags about grabbing women by the pussy, makes fun of people born with birth defects, and who gleefully ripped kids away from their parents as a deterrent.

306>232.

You failed beeotch
Having to resort to ORANGE MAN BAD proves you know you are full of shit. Loser.

Forum List

Back