Hunter is playing offense.

Hunter Biden sued former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and another attorney over alleged violations of computer fraud and data access related to a laptop computer Biden is said to have left at a Delaware repair shop.

Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has for several years been the target of attacks by Giuliani and other right-wing figures over the alleged contents of that computer.

Hunter Biden’s lawsuit also names
as defendants Giuliani’s companies and Robert Costello, an attorney who previously represented Giuliani.

Suing Rudy is like trying to get blood out of the proverbial stone. The man is broke.
Wait so the 57 Intel Officers LIED about the laptop being “Russian disinformation”?

Hunter Biden sued former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and another attorney over alleged violations of computer fraud and data access related to a laptop computer Biden is said to have left at a Delaware repair shop.

Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has for several years been the target of attacks by Giuliani and other right-wing figures over the alleged contents of that computer.

as defendants Giuliani’s companies and Robert Costello, an attorney who previously represented Giuliani.

Suing Rudy is like trying to get blood out of the proverbial stone. The man is broke.

The fake Russian laptop? Why does Hunter care about that?

LOL

Let me get this straight. He’s suing for divulging information on a computer that he denied owning.

Yep. Desperate Biden crime family is a wounded animal in a corner.

The left was just saying that it needed to be verified, like any rational person would say.

The left was also saying that Russian disinformation practices would take genuine information and sprinkle it with disinformation making it harder to detect. That's how they've always done it.

That's some serious revisionist history you have going on. The left was NOT saying that it just needed to be verified.

Joe Biden
NYT
Fox

That's some serious revisionist history you have going on. The left was NOT saying that it just needed to be verified.
From the link:
In the letter, reported at the time by Politico, former intelligence officials holding impressive national security credentials wrote that they believed that the contents of the laptop — full of evidence of drug use, prostitution and foreign business deals — could be part of a Russian campaign aimed at influencing the election, though they emphasized that they had no knowledge that was true.

From the link:
In the letter, reported at the time by Politico, former intelligence officials holding impressive national security credentials wrote that they believed that the contents of the laptop — full of evidence of drug use, prostitution and foreign business deals — could be part of a Russian campaign aimed at influencing the election, though they emphasized that they had no knowledge that was true.

How did Hunter fool them all?

But but...... Hunter and many Liberals said that was not his laptop!

How come its his laptop today?

Is he running out of money again?

Analysis of Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast.​

Hunter getting friendly with a young girl:

1695761317797.png

Hunter Biden has filed a civil suitagainst Rudy Giuliani, a number of shell companies through which Giuliani does business, and Giuliani’s attorney Robert Costello. The suit charges Giuliani and Costello with violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, specifically accessing Hunter Biden’s personal information “without authorization or exceeding authorized access,” resulting in the “total annihilation” of his digital privacy.

Additionally, the suit reminds the court—and everyone else—that for all the talk of “Hunter Biden’s laptop,” there is no laptop. There never was. Instead, “Defendants themselves admit that their purported possession of a ‘laptop’ is in fact not a ‘laptop’ at all. It is, according to their own public statements, an ‘external drive’ that Defendants were told contained hundreds of gigabytes of Plaintiff’s personal data.”

Good. Take hem for everything they have Hunter.

Yes, I was right all along. I'm going to keep rubbing that in the faces of the Trump cult Russian stooges, and then laugh at their hysterical bitch-tears. There never was a laptop. It was a Russian op, stealing data from Hunter Biden and then patching it together along with faked emails into a supposed "hard drive image" of a laptop that they never possessed. The traitor Trump cultists here all gleefully helped the kremlin with that, of course. When have they ever not bobbed on commie knobs?

You know what to do now, Trump cult Putinsuckers. Honesty is not an option for you, so double down on the lie. Shill for Russia like you've never shilled before. You need not worry about taking that first step of betraying the USA, because you all crossed that line years ago.

You can easily show I'm wrong, Trump cult bootlickers. Show us where someone has produced the physical "laptop". Note that I didn't ask for a more bad excuses. I'm asking for the actual physical object.

Dang, look at the Trump cultists run! Don't worry, Trump cult losers. You always run, so you're not disappointing anyone.

Hunter Biden has filed a civil suitagainst Rudy Giuliani, a number of shell companies through which Giuliani does business, and Giuliani’s attorney Robert Costello. The suit charges Giuliani and Costello with violations of the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act, specifically accessing Hunter Biden’s personal information “without authorization or exceeding authorized access,” resulting in the “total annihilation” of his digital privacy.

Additionally, the suit reminds the court—and everyone else—that for all the talk of “Hunter Biden’s laptop,” there is no laptop. There never was. Instead, “Defendants themselves admit that their purported possession of a ‘laptop’ is in fact not a ‘laptop’ at all. It is, according to their own public statements, an ‘external drive’ that Defendants were told contained hundreds of gigabytes of Plaintiff’s personal data.”

Good. Take hem for everything they have Hunter.

I fucking love this.

Yes, I was right all along. I'm going to keep rubbing that in the faces of the Trump cult Russian stooges, and then laugh at their hysterical bitch-tears. There never was a laptop. It was a Russian op, stealing data from Hunter Biden and then patching it together along with faked emails into a supposed "hard drive image" of a laptop that they never possessed. The traitor Trump cultists here all gleefully helped the kremlin with that, of course. When have they ever not bobbed on commie knobs?

You know what to do now, Trump cult Putinsuckers. Honesty is not an option for you, so double down on the lie. Shill for Russia like you've never shilled before. You need not worry about taking that first step of betraying the USA, because you all crossed that line years ago.

You can easily show I'm wrong, Trump cult bootlickers. Show us where someone has produced the physical "laptop". Note that I didn't ask for a more bad excuses. I'm asking for the actual physical object.

Dang, look at the Trump cultists run! Don't worry, Trump cult losers. You always run, so you're not disappointing anyone.

Why do you think Hunter’s lawyers are suing for releasing personal information on Hunter? Not fake information, personal information. Where do you think they got this personal information? From a hard drive you say? Where did that come from and how did personal data get on it? It is that common sense thing again that the left seems to be lacking.

It doesn’t take much to fool ignorant Democratic lemmings.

Dang. The Dem / Marxist conspiracy theories are getting more deranged.

From the link:
So the now Sec. of State had someone working in the Intel alphabet write this letter saying it could be a Russian disinformation campaign, all these people signed it without bothering to actually the info inside of it. So, why did none of them even attempt to verify the contents of the laptop BEFORE or AFTER signing their names on that letter?

To me, this is just an attempt to muddy the waters for a trial. Now that the plea deal has gone bust, the DOJ may go after him for being a foreign agent. Where's the prime place the prosecutors are going to look? The contents of the laptop. The only chance Hunter's attorneys have is to cast doubt on what's in there. My problem is that this suit should've been filed in 2021. Doing it now looks like a hail mary legal maneuver.

So, why did none of them even attempt to verify the contents of the laptop BEFORE or AFTER signing their names on that letter?
They couldn't verify the contents because Rudy Giuliani had complete control over the data and refused to allow others to examine it.

That itself was quite the red flag, if you ask me.

Forum List

Back