Hunter is playing offense.

You keep dodging the question. What led "over 50 senior intelligence officials" to conclude the laptop was Russian disinformation?
I already provided a link containing the info. You're just too lazy to read it.

While the letter’s signatories presented no new evidence, they said their national security experience had made them “deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case” and cited several elements of the story that suggested the Kremlin’s hand at work.

The former Trump administration officials who signed the letter include Russ Travers, who served as National Counterterrorism Center acting director; Glenn Gerstell, the former NSA general counsel; Rick Ledgett, the former deputy NSA director; Marc Polymeropoulos, a retired CIA senior operations officer; and Cynthia Strand, who served as the CIA’s deputy assistant director for global issues. Former CIA directors or acting directors Brennan, Leon Panetta, Gen. Michael Hayden, John McLaughlin and Michael Morell also signed the letter, along with more than three dozen other intelligence veterans. Several of the former officials on the list have endorsed Biden.

Remember, Hunter said the laptop wasn't his. What else were they to believe? It's not like a crack addict would ever lie about anything, right?

lol
Explain to me what role Hunter played in influencing the official's opinions.

Dang. The Dem / Marxist conspiracy theories are getting more deranged.
Run, traitor, run!

I think everyone notes your inability to show us an actual laptop. You tried a dumb scam, it blew up in your commie face, and now you're crying and deflecting.

Given that everyone knows you're proudly lying for the glory of TheParty and MotherRussia, why keep up the charade?

Why do you think Hunter’s lawyers are suing for releasing personal information on Hunter? Not fake information, personal information. Where do you think they got this personal information?
From Hunter's computer when he was on a blackout binge in Ukraine. Duh.

Why did you think that was a difficult question? Oh, that's right. The cult told you so.

Come on, I get that the cult likes to keep you stupid, but you don't have to obey the cult.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
The left was just saying that it needed to be verified, like any rational person would say.

The left was also saying that Russian disinformation practices would take genuine information and sprinkle it with disinformation making it harder to detect. That's how they've always done it.
So this Russian document (multiple clicks to enlarge) mentioning Metabiota @ Twitter. How is it "sprinkled" Annie?

There is proof that Hunter introduced Metabiota to Burisma (Pozharsky's email). This is proof of viruses. What viruses?
Who effing cares what a private citizen did since there is no evidence any of it involves his dad?

So this Russian document (multiple clicks to enlarge) mentioning Metabiota @ Twitter. How is it "sprinkled" Annie?

What could possibly go wrong by believing everything you read on twitter?

Hunter Biden sued former Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani and another attorney over alleged violations of computer fraud and data access related to a laptop computer Biden is said to have left at a Delaware repair shop.

Biden, the son of President Joe Biden, has for several years been the target of attacks by Giuliani and other right-wing figures over the alleged contents of that computer.

Hunter Biden’s lawsuit also names
as defendants Giuliani’s companies and Robert Costello, an attorney who previously represented Giuliani.

Suing Rudy is like trying to get blood out of the proverbial stone. The man is broke.
Hunter is incredibly offensive, even for a Biden. he's scraping the bottom of the cesspool.

If Hunter had admitted the laptop was his, do you think the "senior intelligence officials" would have released that statement?
What evidence can you present to indicate they didn't think it was his? Did he deny the laptop was his or did he say some of the data found on it wasn't his?

What evidence can you present to indicate they didn't think it was his? Did he deny the laptop was his or did he say some of the data found on it wasn't his?
We don't know what the computer repairman did to the data as he was retrieving it.

From Hunter's computer when he was on a blackout binge in Ukraine. Duh.

Why did you think that was a difficult question? Oh, that's right. The cult told you so.

Come on, I get that the cult likes to keep you stupid, but you don't have to obey the cult.

Oh, so Hunter, the adult addicted to drugs and living at home with his daddy is getting paid $80k/mth for his services. Yeah, that seems logical.

I might add, even if that is how they obtained the information, the information is there and it doesn't look good for Hunter or Joe. Emails don't lie. They are traceable from server to server.

They said it was Russian disinformation.

Ohhhh, I get what you're saying...Hunter is a Russian asset! Yes, this makes sense.

Forum List

Back