Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Oh, you did it again. Here's what you missed the last time around when you had your gas problem. Don't worry, I'll cover for you this time. You do realize, don't you, that I'm getting you to fart on command now?

"
Oh, hey, I noticed that you accidentally left the rest of my post off when you responded to it. I know you would hate for people to think you were so careless as to do that, so for your convenience I've included it below. Please do be more careful to not look quite so foolish when you're wondering around the house like Joe Biden, trying to remember which way the pants go. Anyway, to save you further embarrassment, here's the entire quote that apparently confused you:

"Yes, the tax code that had all those loopholes and deductions Reagan got rid of. Yes, let's raise the rates back up to the levels no one paid and re-institute all the deductions. I wouldn't mind deducting the interest on credit card debt."
"

Man, you're as predictable as sunshine on the Sahara. So, are you on board with restoring all the tax loopholes Reagan got rid of, or do you just want the high rates that no one paid because they had all those loopholes?

Here's the fun part where I get you to fart again. You still haven't produced the evidence.

No, that is what you call GOP tears. I'm so happy that you're so miserable.

Seen the latest job numbers? Better than your blob's.

I'm sure you'll now tell us why unemployment is a good thing.
Hey Candy, did you hear? Hunter has admitted it’s his laptop. You thought it was Russian disinformation, as your masters claimed and lied to you.

Like so much of what you believe, it always turns out wrong. I hope you can learn from your mistakes, unlike ESay

No, that is what you call GOP tears. I'm so happy that you're so miserable.

Seen the latest job numbers? Better than your blob's.

I'm sure you'll now tell us why unemployment is a good thing.
Hey Candy and Penny, I bet you two believed every word this lying quack doctor said during his multiple appearances on CNN and MSNBC, while condemning non vaxxers and doctors who opposed the vax. Right?

Penelope

New Topics

Forum List

Back