Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Just for the sake of argument, How would you verify that information has not been added?

How exactly would one add emails? Their path is tracked from end to end on different servers with time stamps.

Like I said, images can be verified and it can easily be determined if they were modified.

How exactly would one add emails? Their path is tracked from end to end on different servers with time stamps.

Like I said, images can be verified and it can easily be determined if they were modified.
E-mails? Did I say e-mails? Any proof that these copies that this guy made are identical to the laptop the FBI seized?

Never happened.

So if you left your dry-cleaning somewhere and in the pocket there was a copy of your SSN...you're perfectly fine with the dry cleaner selling it to someone?

Lie to us and say you would be.
1) yes it actually did…death threats, etc

2) if i abandoned the property, it’s my own fault. i can’t complain. With that said i keep my SS card at home…moreover i like my clothes, so i don’t abandon them at my dry cleaners

The Biden ass kissers are floating all manner of novel legal theories in an effort to save their scumbag hero;
its worked before…in 2016 we were suppose to ignore the content of the dnc emails that were leaked…because russia

so now we are suppose to ignore the Xiden family emails because welll…um this small business owner….um shouldn’t of done this

They did? Any proof or are you just hallucinating again?
Sure.

Describing how Isaac received Biden's laptop, his father told the agent that his son owned a laptop repair shop and that it was dropped off by Hunter Biden and never picked up. Isaac said his father offered to provide the agent with a copy of the laptop's drive and a copy of the contract signed by Hunter agreeing that property left at the shop past 90 days became his property, but the agent was only interested in the contract.

"I want to see the paperwork. I don’t want to touch the drive," the agent allegedly said. "Go out to your car and retrieve just the paperwork."

Isaac said the agent made a copy of the paperwork and left the room for nearly 10 minutes before returning and telling his father that he should get a lawyer.

"I consulted with a regional legal officer, and he suggested you should get a lawyer," the agent said. He also told Isaac's father that he "may be in possession of something you don’t own."

And waiting right until two weeks before Election Day had nothing to do with it...right?
Probably had a lot to do with it, but that is our adversarial system. It's the only way the people can have any control over the people we pay to run the government.

1) yes it actually did…death threats, etc
LOL...sure.
2) if i abandoned the property, it’s my own fault. i can’t complain. With that said i keep my SS card at home…moreover i like my clothes, so i don’t abandon them at my dry cleaners
And there is the lie... Being in a cult makes you spurt out some stupid things. One would think you'd be ashamed. But you have no character so...no shame.

LOL...sure.

And there is the lie... Being in a cult makes you spurt out some stupid things. One would think you'd be ashamed. But you have no character so...no shame.
Says the defender of the Crackhead pedophile America hater.

Sure.

Describing how Isaac received Biden's laptop, his father told the agent that his son owned a laptop repair shop and that it was dropped off by Hunter Biden and never picked up. Isaac said his father offered to provide the agent with a copy of the laptop's drive and a copy of the contract signed by Hunter agreeing that property left at the shop past 90 days became his property, but the agent was only interested in the contract.

"I want to see the paperwork. I don’t want to touch the drive," the agent allegedly said. "Go out to your car and retrieve just the paperwork."

Isaac said the agent made a copy of the paperwork and left the room for nearly 10 minutes before returning and telling his father that he should get a lawyer.

"I consulted with a regional legal officer, and he suggested you should get a lawyer," the agent said. He also told Isaac's father that he "may be in possession of something you don’t own."
Correct. I don't see any threat there but I'm sure you'll read something into it to placate your hatred for the Biden.
Probably had a lot to do with it, but that is our adversarial system. It's the only way the people can have any control over the people we pay to run the government.
Ahh...so it was a political hit job. Thanks for confirming it.

He could have went to any LEO in the state of Delaware with his alleged copies.... but he went to the President's personal attorney.

#youain'tgotshit.

There is any number of things that is wrong with doing that. For one thing it hampers the investigation. Also now the evidence that your turned over becomes jaundiced. your motives become suspect, the chain of custody is called into question....
Nonsense, of course. The laptop became HIS the second the time ran out for Hunter to reclaim it and pay the bill for its repairs. He's permitted to do whatever he likes with it...including cloning the hard-drive multiple times and distributing them so if what happened to the original laptop were to happen in fact (and it has) there will still be proof of what he discovered there. Hunter and Joe simply CAN'T now claim that it's all made-up. He's ADMITTED that the laptop was once his.

You're a bad person because you support Trump; the guy who brags about grabbing women by the pussy, makes fun of people born with birth defects, and who gleefully ripped kids away from their parents as a deterrent.

306>232.

You failed beeotch
Trump ripped kids away from their parents? When? Grabbing women by the pussy is something almost every hetero sexual male has done. Trump didn't make fun of anyone's birth defect.

LOL...sure.

1) yes it’s very true
2) what was the lie?

There is any number of things that is wrong with doing that. For one thing it hampers the investigation. Also now the evidence that your turned over becomes jaundiced. your motives become suspect, the chain of custody is called into question....
When did Dims ever worry about chain of custody? Is "jaundiced" some kind of legal term I've never heard of? How do motives matter in the case of physical evidence?

You're grasping at straws.

Never happened.

So if you left your dry-cleaning somewhere and in the pocket there was a copy of your SSN...you're perfectly fine with the dry cleaner selling it to someone?

Lie to us and say you would be.
It wouldn't be illegal.

Forum List

Back