Hunter Biden's Lawyers Demand DOJ To Investigate Trump Allies Over Laptop

Why would anyone want to read the faked garbage on that laptop????
You didn't get the memo, Dragonlady? Hunter admitted the laptop was his. The only thing that was "fake" was the letter that those 51 former intelligence folks conspired to write claiming it was Russian disinformation! Notice how you don't hear a PEEP from any of those sleazy bastards NOW! They all know they misled the American people and it got us a drooling idiot in the Oval Office!

You actually think Hunter is going to sue the repair shop guy, Candy? You're not the brightest bulb on the tree are you? Hunter and his lawyers will bluster about lawsuits but you're not going to see them actually bring a suit because that would leave Hunter open to "discovery" and neither he nor his lawyers want any part of that! On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised at all if Hunter isn't sued by the repair shot guy.
Again, what Hunter is asking for is for the authorities to investigate. He may not have to sue anyone.

Pretty shrewd. I wonder if the Bidens have any pull with the Delaware AG? LOL...

Again, what Hunter is asking for is for the authorities to investigate. He may not have to sue anyone.

Pretty shrewd. I wonder if the Bidens have any pull with the Delaware AG? LOL...
of course they do…this is the hallmark of powerful crime families…intimidate whitenesses like the brave small business owner who came forward with the evidence

Damages....loss of property...

None of that says, "we'll go through all of your files, make a copy, and use them to trash you if we want to".

It's breach of contract by the laptop repair guy.

I'm glad Hunter didn't take his laptop there.
Maybe Hunter should run for President. He already has almost total pecker recognition.

We'll see what happens I suppose.

No reasonable person thinks that sending alleged evidence of a crime to a the president's personal lawyer was above board.

I think this laptop repair guy is pretty nervous right now. Because that actually interferes with a police investigation, taints a jury pool, etc... Hope it was worth it for him.... Biden won by 9M votes and the laptop repair dude is out of business.

That is what we call a win/win.
why not? if i get evidence of a crime and turn it over to law endorcement then share a couple of that with someone else there is absolutely nothing wrong about that

of course they do…this is the hallmark of powerful crime families…intimidate whitenesses like the brave small business owner who came forward with the evidence
Who are these "whitenesses" you're talking about?

If a crime was suspected, the business owner did what he was supposed to do...contact the authorities.... not distribute copies to others.

why not? if i get evidence of a crime and turn it over to law endorcement then share a couple of that with someone else there is absolutely nothing wrong about that
There is any number of things that is wrong with doing that. For one thing it hampers the investigation. Also now the evidence that your turned over becomes jaundiced. your motives become suspect, the chain of custody is called into question....

Who are these "whitenesses" you're talking about?

If a crime was suspected, the business owner did what he was supposed to do...contact the authorities.... not distribute copies to others.
witnesses…sorry

he did contact the authorities. after he did that he is free to tell others about what he found.

what is unsettling is the xiden crime family trying to intimate witnesses…they have certainly upped their game with attempting to use other govt agencies to attack him…this is like Saddam and Uday Hussein

witnesses…sorry

he did contact the authorities. after he did that he is free to tell others about what he found.

what is unsettling is the xiden crime family trying to intimate witnesses…they have certainly upped their game with attempting to use other govt agencies to attack him…this is like Saddam and Uday Hussein
Well, when/if the authorities decide to investigate this guy...hopefully he'll have better attorneys than your blob did when he was trying to argue voter fraud...am I right?

His "career" is ruined (nobody is going to trust him to look at their computer again), he's about to be indicted, and all of that and his "hero" still lost by 9M votes. LOL

Well, when/if the authorities decide to investigate this guy...hopefully he'll have better attorneys than your blob did when he was trying to argue voter fraud...am I right?

His "career" is ruined (nobody is going to trust him to look at their computer again), he's about to be indicted, and all of that and his "hero" still lost by 9M votes. LOL
his business has already been forced to shutdown due to demafasict brownshirts threatening him. True hallmark of criminality.

prior to the xiden crime family he had no issues…most customers didn’t drop off hard drives full of evidence of potential crimes…and the be cracked out so much they forgot about it, and their contract…that made it abandoned property after 90 days.

xiden’s biggest flaw…was not getting rid of his Uday…little hunter

Gee, Candy...why WOULDN'T Hunter sue! Oh that's right...if he did...then he'd be subject to discovery! As I said before...there is zero chance of that happening and you know why! Instead, he'll pretend that he's innocent and a "victim"! He's not...that's going to be shown by the House Committee and there isn't a thing that Hunter can do to stop it.

No, that is what you call GOP tears. I'm so happy that you're so miserable.

Seen the latest job numbers? Better than your blob's.

I'm sure you'll now tell us why unemployment is a good thing.
The entire country is miserable, Candy! Job numbers? Joe Biden's economic policies have cost the average American family over $7,000 this past year because of the inflation that he has caused! Do you think they really CARE if unemployment numbers are low?

his business has already been forced to shutdown due to demafasict brownshirts threatening him. True hallmark of criminality.
False. When it got out that he was going through people's laptops, making copies and passing them out to whomever he wanted... his goose was cooked.

Gee, Candy...why WOULDN'T Hunter sue! Oh that's right...if he did...then he'd be subject to discovery! As I said before...there is zero chance of that happening and you know why! Instead, he'll pretend that he's innocent and a "victim"! He's not...that's going to be shown by the House Committee and there isn't a thing that Hunter can do to stop it.
Not the case at all.
He's asking for an investigation. Pretty shrewd.

The entire country is miserable, Candy! Job numbers? Joe Biden's economic policies have cost the average American family over $7,000 this past year because of the inflation that he has caused! Do you think they really CARE if unemployment numbers are low?
No.

You're miserable.

That makes me happy. I like to see bad people fail. Your failure is a source of joy.

No.

You're miserable.

That makes me happy. I like to see bad people fail. Your failure is a source of joy.
Let me get this straight...I'm a "bad person" because I've pointed out how corrupt the Biden family is? Really, Candy? That's amusing.
As for your belief that I'm a "failure"? I'm semi retired...living comfortably in sunny Florida. Joe Biden's failed policies aren't hurting me like they're hurting working class families all over the country who are having to decide how to absorb higher prices into their budgets! Does it make you "happy" that those families are spending $7,000 more a year because of Biden's inflationary fiscal policies?

False. When it got out that he was going through people's laptops, making copies and passing them out to whomever he wanted... his goose was cooked.
He was getting death threats from unhinged liberals like yourself, Candy! That's why he shut down his business. That's what happens to whistle blowers when they do the right thing and expose corrupt people like the Bidens. He would have never HAD to expose what was on that laptop if the FBI had done it's job! The fact that we only know what was on that laptop because he made copies of the hard drive before the FBI seized it and did nothing with it speaks to how corrupt leadership of the FBI has become!

Not the case at all.
He's asking for an investigation. Pretty shrewd.
He's asking an AG whom is a friend of the Biden family for an investigation, Candy! Yeah, that will be handled in a "non partisan" fashion!!!
There's nothing "shrewd" about the Biden's. They're a bunch of idiots who cashed in on Joe's political influence for millions of dollars and did it so ineptly that they've been caught!

i will agree that when it got out he was the whiisleblower…the demafasict sent their brownshirts

no rational person has a problem and frankly understands the concept of abandoning property…

Forum List

Back