Hunter Biden

After a pause in the investigation for the election the FBI has resumed their Hunter Biden investigation.

Its been open since 2018. It hasn't amount to much so far.
how do you know???

many here have said repeatedly that there wasnt any investigation,,, guess they were wrong,,,

The same way I knew that Texas' petition for leave was a steaming pile of pseudo-legal horseshit that was going to be laughed out of court.

I stay informed.

Investigation into Hunter Biden's "tax affairs" began in 2018
it wasnt laughed out of court,,,

It got a 2 sentence reply from the Supreme Court. It didn't even warrant an in-depth explanation before it summarily dumped.

And I knew it was coming....because I stay informed.
then you arent well informed,,,

The Supreme Court's 2 sentence reply to Paxton's turd of a petition says otherwise.

Am I still supposed to 'be patient'.....or have you finally let go of the silly delusion that the courts are going to overthrow the election?
I never had delusions,, just waiting for an outcome,,,

now get back on topic and stop trolling the thread,,,

After a pause in the investigation for the election the FBI has resumed their Hunter Biden investigation.

how do you know???

many here have said repeatedly that there wasnt any investigation,,, guess they were wrong,,,

The same way I knew that Texas' petition for leave was a steaming pile of pseudo-legal horseshit that was going to be laughed out of court.

I stay informed.

It got a 2 sentence reply from the Supreme Court. It didn't even warrant an in-depth explanation before it summarily dumped.

The Supreme Court's 2 sentence reply to Paxton's turd of a petition says otherwise.

Am I still supposed to 'be patient'.....or have you finally let go of the silly delusion that the courts are going to overthrow the election?

The outcome was determined around November 7th.

how do you know???

I stay informed.

off topic,,

how do you know???

I stay informed.

off topic,,

I gave you my source for my claims that were on topic: that this investigation has been going since 2018.

You refused to comment on that. That's on you.

how do you know???

I stay informed.

off topic,,

I gave you my source for my claims that were on topic: that this investigation has been going since 2018.

You refused to comment on that. That's on you.
I did comment on it,,,

off topic,,,

Then lets try this again. How did I know that Hunter Biden had been under investigation since 2018?

I stay informed.

they only just announced the investigation,,,
and as I said,, many on this thread have said for months that no investigation was happening,,,

off topic,,,

Then lets try this again. How did I know that Hunter Biden had been under investigation since 2018?

I stay informed.

and as I said,, many on this thread have said for months that no investigation was happening,,,

And the FBI doesn't have to announce when investigations begin, nor rarely if ever does.

So why would you assume that it did with Hunter Biden?

As demonstrated by your laughable failure with the Texas petition turd, what OAN and NewsMax are telling you may not be the best source of information on, well, anything. So why would you listen to them on Hunter Biden's investigation?

off topic,,,

I stay informed.

And the FBI doesn't have to announce when investigations begin, nor rarely if ever does.

As demonstrated by your laughable failure with the Texas petition turd, what OAN and NewsMax are telling you may not be the best source of information on, well, anything. So why would you listen to them on Hunter Biden's investigation?
off topic and reported,,,

off topic,,,

I stay informed.

off topic and reported,,,

Report away. I'm challenging both your assertions and your sources.

As mine have been far, far more reliable than yours.

Forum List

Back