Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2017
3fwep5.jpg

Happy Birthday Marines!

3fwep5.jpg

Happy Birthday Marines!

Stop it already...you are a massive shit stain on the USMC...you are to REAL Marines what John McCain was to the GOP....TRUST ME.

Dude, jealous is unbecoming, even for a lowlife like you. Why would anyone take the word of a proud racist about anything.

Since you never had the balls to stand on the yellow footprints, you opinion means less than nothing.

3fwep5.jpg

Happy Birthday Marines!
My wifes uncle a Marine ,don't dare call him ex,is 93 and works 3 or 4 days a week at Camp LeJeune

There is no such thing as an Ex-Marine.

When I was on recruiting duty I met a guy that did 3 years in the Marine during WWII. At 93 he still considered himself a Marine....and he was.

3fwep5.jpg

Happy Birthday Marines!
My wifes uncle a Marine ,don't dare call him ex,is 93 and works 3 or 4 days a week at Camp LeJeune

When I was on recruiting duty I met a guy that did 3 years in the Marine during WWII. At 93 he still considered himself a Marine....and he was.
The man I talked about was a lifer

Lifer or just a few years...a Marine is always a Marine.

Happy Birthday Marines with your proud traditions and war record defending this country, says this ex Navy sailor.

Last edited:
3fwep5.jpg

Happy Birthday Marines!

The man I talked about was a lifer

Lifer or just a few years...a Marine is always a Marine.
I agree fully The man I was speaking about couldn't get away Even now he's in the PX helping out the younger Marines

Forum List

Back