Hunter Biden

how much ya want bet that we see hunter biden's tax returns before we get to see Trumps
nvfw206k0pu51.png

After a pause in the investigation for the election the FBI has resumed their Hunter Biden investigation.

Just think of the stupid immoral Useful Idiot Moon Bats that voted for "The Big Guy" after all the information became public about Hunter "Bag Boy" Biden's corruption?

Hunter shouldn't worry.

As soon as The Big Guy takes office all charges will be dropped.

That is just the way the Democrats roll.

I understand that Trumps last defense against impeachment is going to be proving that there was legit corruption with the Biden/Ukraine situation. Problem is there is no evidence of laws being broken and this is a thing of the past that was out in the open. To me it is obviously a bad PR situation that Trump was looking to exploit in next years campaign.

To those who think it’s a legit concern... what exactly is left to be discovered about Hunter Biden’s board seat at Burisma?

Can somebody explain what they are looking for? Or what questions are still unanswered?
What are you smoking---its illegal to extort bribes, abuse the political office of president, and to take Bribes. There is clearly evidence of all 3 with Biden...........

After a pause in the investigation for the election the FBI has resumed their Hunter Biden investigation.

Its been open since 2018. It hasn't amount to much so far.
how do you know???

many here have said repeatedly that there wasnt any investigation,,, guess they were wrong,,,

The same way I knew that Texas' petition for leave was a steaming pile of pseudo-legal horseshit that was going to be laughed out of court.

I stay informed.

Investigation into Hunter Biden's "tax affairs" began in 2018

how do you know???

many here have said repeatedly that there wasnt any investigation,,, guess they were wrong,,,

The same way I knew that Texas' petition for leave was a steaming pile of pseudo-legal horseshit that was going to be laughed out of court.

I stay informed.

it wasnt laughed out of court,,,

how do you know???

I stay informed.

It got a 2 sentence reply from the Supreme Court. It didn't even warrant an in-depth explanation before it summarily dumped.

And I knew it was coming....because I stay informed.

how do you know???

I stay informed.

It got a 2 sentence reply from the Supreme Court. It didn't even warrant an in-depth explanation before it summarily dumped.

then you arent well informed,,,

how do you know???

I stay informed.

then you arent well informed,,,

The Supreme Court's 2 sentence reply to Paxton's 154 page turd of a petition says otherwise.

Am I still supposed to 'be patient'.....or have you finally let go of the silly delusion that the courts are going to overthrow the election?

Forum List

Back