Hunter Biden

As seemingly-incriminating information continues to surface on the Hunter Biden scandal, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton becomes more and more convinced that Biden family probes are likely building a RICO case involving Joe Biden, himself. You “can’t separate the two,” he said during an appearance on Newsmax TV’s “Spicer & Co.” on Thursday night.

Yes, we can. Hunter is not in public office nor running for public office.

As seemingly-incriminating information continues to surface on the Hunter Biden scandal, Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton becomes more and more convinced that Biden family probes are likely building a RICO case involving Joe Biden, himself. You “can’t separate the two,” he said during an appearance on Newsmax TV’s “Spicer & Co.” on Thursday night.

Yes, we can. Hunter is not in public office nor running for public office.

Wrong.
Joe Biden very obviously was demanding that protection of Hunter as he bag man for illegal kickbacks to Joe.
Hunter was not the source or cause of the illegal pay offs.
Obviously Joe was and Hunter was just the way to sign the checks.

Maybe Trump should have made that an issue. And it may be true, at least wiki suggests that.

But I caution you that nearly every president has sibling investor issues (maybe not Obama) and generally they get tossed under the bus. Trump simply refused to acknowledge corruption.

Biden Jr. is legit. He's wealthy and more because of his talent. In other terms, Hunter offers foreign nations, including China a wealth of good looks and knowledge. One has to be a fool to believe they employ he and his dad simply because his dad is a lifelong politician only.

Maybe Trump should have made that an issue. And it may be true, at least wiki suggests that.

But I caution you that nearly every president has sibling investor issues (maybe not Obama) and generally they get tossed under the bus. Trump simply refused to acknowledge corruption.

This is not JUST sibling or offspring investor issues.
Joe Biden specifically demanded that the Inspector General, Shokin, be fired.
That is incredibly illegal, no matter if Hunter was over paid or not.

Biden Jr. is legit. He's wealthy and more because of his talent. In other terms, Hunter offers foreign nations, including China a wealth of good looks and knowledge. One has to be a fool to believe they employ he and his dad simply because his dad is a lifelong politician only.

That is silly.
Hunter not only has ZERO talent, but does not speak their languages and did not even ever go there.
He did absolutely nothing for the Ukraine or China, except that Joe then did for the quid pro quo.

"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.21

"Why would you give money to a country that you think is corrupt?" ~ Donald Trump, 9.23.21

If you were expecting the country to give kickbacks to you through your son, then you would want to give US taxpayer money to a country that was corrupt.

If you were expecting the country to give kickbacks to you through your son, then you would want to give US taxpayer money to a country that was corrupt.
There were no "kickbacks" and even Trump intimated you don't give money to a corrupt country, which was the same philosophy as the Obama administration.

you know who else had a drug addiction?

Donald Rumsfeld's son Nick.

i just wanted to throw that in here

I worry that Shaun Hannity has Hunter living his head rent free, the same way Trump continues to live in the minds of the left.

And Shaun is causing it to happen to others.

you know who else had a drug addiction?

Donald Rumsfeld's son Nick.

i just wanted to throw that in here
not sure what that has to do with the topic??
i'm just pointing out that both political parties have folks with problems...they've both got problems. big problems
thats a given but has nothing to do with this topic,,

you should start a thread on that instead of derailing this one,,,

Forum List

Back