How will you spend your free $1,200?

Those are hollow body acoustics. Their solidbodies are below.

View attachment 371513
The SolidBody Classic ($1748.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,300.00 retail. The SolidBody Standard ($2,398.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,800.00 retail. The SolidBody Custom ($3,098.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $2,300.00 retail.

Oh, I'm well aware. I worked at Taylor Guitars from 2004 until 2012.

The solidbody models never caught on, even when the double cutaway version was introduced. Here's a picture of me holding one of those at the MIAC Show in Toronto back in the late 2000's:

230739_2060302029366_4449154_n.jpg

They were great guitars, but to jump into the neighborhood of Fender, Gibson and PRS was going to take a level of electric guitar experience that Taylor just didn't have.

Unfortunately, the Taylor solidbody guitars were dropped from the line some years ago...

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I never lost my job so I don't really need much extra food.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?
Ammo, prepper supplies and tactical gear. Maybe a hooker or two as women hate me.

Both Democrats and Republicans are about to make a deal to send adults $1,200, which we need. I personally I'm going to get new video games for my PlayStation, and a cat.
I need a wide-angle lens for my camera as well. How do you guys plan on spending your money?

I didn't get anything. Made too much. Was only reduced to 36 hours from 40, so not complaining.

Want to know how it will be paid for though.
I made like $85k last year, no kids or wife and they gave me $950. How much do you make that you got nothing?

Now that's funny. You guessed you'll make $95K this year, you made $85K last year, and you think you make $100K. Government school math, huh?

So now that you're down to $85K in terms of actual numbers, I made $88K 24 years ago. The 20 years was based on the $100K you claimed you made but didn't
Oh and this year I won’t make $95k. Two reasons. At the beginning of the year trumps trade war with China was hurting manufacturing.

Also my sales are down. For example last month I sold $100k. Last July I sold $140,000. Corona has shut a lot of my customers down luckily we have a lot of defense and weapons manufacturers as customers. GE, John Deere etc. these companies are still open for business and buying from me.

So I don’t think I was telling you what I’m going to make this year because I don’t know.

I may have told you what I sold half way through the year.

And hey, if trumps economy is so great why are you surprised? Probably because you’re not doing very well personally?

So your saying Trump should just give China whatever it wants? Let it to continue to steal our intellectual property?

Yes, sealy is attacking Trump for doing something about China stealing our IP. And if Trump wasn't doing something about it, he'd attack Trump for that too
I’m just saying every time a republican is president republicans always make excuses about why I’m getting fucked is good for the country.

Today it’s trump tak8ng on China with bush it was we had to send all those manufacturing jobs to mexico and China.

Make up your minds.

Figures it's "all about meeeeeeeee"

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Good for you.
I won't get it.

View attachment 371513
The SolidBody Classic ($1748.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,300.00 retail. The SolidBody Standard ($2,398.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $1,800.00 retail. The SolidBody Custom ($3,098.00 MSRP) can be found for approximately $2,300.00 retail.

The solidbody models never caught on, even when the double cutaway version was introduced. Here's a picture of me holding one of those at the MIAC Show in Toronto back in the late 2000's:

View attachment 371575

They were great guitars, but to jump into the neighborhood of Fender, Gibson and PRS was going to take a level of electric guitar experience that Taylor just didn't have.

Unfortunately, the Taylor solidbody guitars were dropped from the line some years ago...
That's a Taylor? Odd. Is that a floyd rose without a locking nut? Picture's kind of blurry.

I think you should donate your $1200 to the Biden campaign.
He needs all the help he can get.

View attachment 371513

View attachment 371575

That's a Taylor? Odd. Is that a floyd rose without a locking nut? Picture's kind of blurry.

No, it's not a Floyd.

Taylor is big on proprietary stuff, so that whole bridge/vibrato set-up was designed and manufactured in-house.

That said, they do use a Bigsby on the T-3.

I'll see if I can find photos of the double-cuts. Those pictures were taken at least ten years ago, so that would be three or four external hard drives ago!

I'm a fiscal conservative so I will send the money back.
Said no one ever.
I sent the last one back as I will do if this one is sent out.

No man/woman supports me without first hiring me TO WORK for them.

Neither did I apply for the small business loans or seek out the bullshit free unemployment.

Dumming down of our society via cash payments.

FUCK THAT

I haven't gotten a penny in any of this and I don't want any of it.

If they don't put any income limits on who receives the money, I'll get some but I will only send it to Planned Parenthood's special fund that only pays for abortions and another group that all they do is raise money for abortions for women who don't have the money to pay for them. Then I will deduct it from my taxes.

However like the last round of stimulus, I don't expect to get any. Nor do I need or want it.

Forum List

Back